剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
现在就算他们六人也别想阻止我
Not even the six can stop me now.
救赎镇
两年前
碧波要抱抱
Beebo want cuddles!
伙计们 伙计们
Guys, guys!
爸爸
Dad.
对不起 诺拉 他死得其所
I'm sorry, Nora. He died a good man.
他化作恶魔死去 雷
He died a demon, Ray.
*我在这清理碧波的残骸*
* Oh, I've been cleaning up some Beebo *
五个小时之后
*只为清除时间异常*
* Just to scrub the time anomalies away *
*四处可见飘动的蓝色绒毛*
* Hey, can't you see the blue fluff blowing *
谁
Hello?
谁在那里
Who's there?
等我用手遮一下阳光
Okay, just gonna use my hand to block out the sun's glare
好让我看清你是谁
so I can see you.
是你 不可能
You. No!
不 怎么会是你
No, it can't be you!
明日传奇
第五季 第七集
命运织布机
The Loom of Fate,
一种古代文物
an ancient artifact that has the power
有着能不影响时间线
to change any person's life story
改变任何人的一生的能力
without wrecking the timeline.
-任何人是指 -阿斯特拉的
- Anyone's, like-- - Astra's.
我们给她一个母亲永生
We give her a life where her mom never died
她也永远不用下地狱的生活
and where she never goes to hell.
你们要是以为我会帮助你们
Well, if you think I'm helping you,
那可真是傻透了
you're daft as a bush.
我把这东西毁了
I destroyed that thing
是有我自己的理由 小约翰
for a bloody good reason, John-o.
同意吧 莎拉
Come on, Sara.
你知道的 这能解决我们所有的问题
You know this can solve all of our problems.
它能清除所有的回升者
It can erase all of the Encores.
还能实现我们所有的梦想
Yeah, and make all of our dreams come true.
约翰 很抱歉
John, I'm sorry,
但是这件事我支持查莉的观点
but I'm with Charlie on this one.
这种宇宙力量
That kind of cosmic power doesn't belong
不属于任何人
in the hands of anyone.
阿斯特拉已经做出了选择 约翰
Astra has made her choices, John.
你没有权力改变这些选择
It is not up to you to undo them.
这东西能解决我们回升者的问题
Now, this will be the solution to our Encore problem.
兰斯船长 检测到新的回升者
Captain Lance, there is a new Encore detected
在救赎镇 1874年
in Salvation, 1874.
我爱死我的"预测者"了
I love my Prognosticator.
好了 传奇们
All right, Legends,
戴上你们的牛仔帽和皮带
grab your cowboy hats and leather straps
因为我们要前往
because we are going to--
大家都去哪了
Where is everyone?
在我生命垂危的时候
Yeah, I might have got a bit sentimental
有点感伤 就鼓励雷蒙多
on my deathbed and encouraged Raymond
不要错失良缘
to carpe his diem.
好大的钻石
Nice rock.
她一定很喜欢
She'll love that.
当她发现戒指的时候
And when she finds it,
我就向她求婚
I'll pop the question.
她来了 她真的来了
She's here. She's really here.
伙计
Oh, man.
这回要来真的了
It's really happening.
我们的任务完成了
Our work here is done.
我们的小男孩已经长大了
Our boy's all growns up.
诺拉·达克 欢迎光临
Nora Darhk. Welcome.
能在今晚招待您是我的荣幸
I will have the pleasure of serving you this evening.
谢谢 盖瑞
Thanks, Gare.
雷
Ray.
今晚这个约会你准备得太隆重了
You really went all out for date night.
我以为就来吃个披萨
I thought we were just having pizza.
我也是一时兴起
Oh, I got a little inspired, I guess.
看来你仍在照看皮帕
I see Pippa is still your charge.
对 直到我们能满足她内心最渴求的东西
Yes, until we figure out her heart's deepest need.
挺健谈的
big talker, I see.
看来你在糟蹋图书馆
Defiling the library, I see.
是 你知道的 我戒烟了
Yeah, well, uh, you know, I've quit smoking,
所以需要个新爱好
so, uh, I need a new habit.
-做研究呢 -是是
- Doing some research? - Yeah, yeah.
我需要找到命运织布机来拯救阿斯特拉
I need to find the Loom of Fate to save Astra,
但既然 查理不想帮助我
but since, uh, Charlie isn't making it easy for me,
我就只能用复杂的办法了
I am doing it the hard way.
为什么不问问历史学家
Why not ask a historian?
好啊 教授先生
All right, then, Mr. Professor.
告诉我 你知道些什么
Tell me, what do you know?
当我在读研究生的时候
Well, when I was in grad school,
我的教授给我看了一本
my professor showed me a diary
冒险家欧内斯特·沙克尔顿写的日记
of an explorer named Ernest Shackleton.
沙克尔顿很痴迷于那织布机
Now, Shackleton was obsessed with the Loom,
并且他相信机器的一部分
and he believed a piece of it
被埋在了南极
was buried under the South Pole.
如果我要找织布机
So if I'm to find the Loom,
就得去南极搜索
I've gotta search the South Pole?
-沙克尔顿是这么认为的 -该死的
- Shackleton thought so. - Wow, bloody hell.
干得好 内特
Nice one, Nate.
别担心 约翰
Don't worry, John.
我们会找到其他办法帮助你和阿斯特拉
We'll figure out another way to help you and Astra.
这下能让他冷静点了
That ought to cool his jets.
米克 备好马
Hey, Mick! Saddle up!
我们要去大西部了
We're going to the wild West.
里边都还好吧
Is everything okay in there?
他在里边好几天了
He's been in there for days.
你还在这里干什么
What are you still doing here?
去角质
Exfoliating.
米克 快点出来
Mick, get out here right now!
-干什么 -你怎么回事
- What? - What is going on?
有人在网上说瑞贝卡·西尔弗坏话
Someone's trashing Rebecca Silver online.
真可爱 你遇到喷子了
Oh, cute. You have a troll.
你脸是怎么了
What's wrong with your face?
扎莉 你的任务是帮助米克
Zari, your mission is to help Mick.
好 我有好多给他改头换面的点子
Okay, I have so many makeover ideas.
解决他的喷子问题
With his troll problem.
我刚才是不是消失了
Did I just fritz out of existence?
救赎山 1874年
也就是 两年前
传奇自身时间线
火车要来了
The train's coming!
救我 太好了
Help me! Oh, ooh, yes!
救我 解开我
H-help me! Untie me!
我这么英俊不能英年早逝
I'm too beautiful to die so young!
火车要来了
Train's coming!
-站起来 站起来 -不好
- Stand up, stand up, stand up! - Oh, no!
天啊 天啊
Oh, God! Oh, God!
火车 我的天
The train! Oh, God!
夏普局长 你救了我
Director Sharpe! You saved me!
好吧
Okay.
等下 等一等
Wait, wait, wait a second.
你刚才是不是说了"夏普局长"
Did you just say "Director Sharpe"?
-是啊 -盖瑞 你是哪个年份来的
- Yeah. - Gary, what year are you from?
-现今 2018年 -好吧 听着
- The present, 2018. - Okay, listen.
我需要你告诉我们这是谁干的
I need you to tell us who did this
然后立刻用传送带回局里去
and then immediately Courier back to the Bureau.
我没办法回去 他偷了我的传送带
I can't. He stole my Time Courier.
谁
Who?
诺拉宝贝
Hi, Nora doll.
爸爸回家了
Daddy's home.
爸爸
Dad?
诺拉宝贝 我太想你了
Nora doll! I missed you so much.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表