剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
You wouldn't understand.
你说我不懂
That you were the boss
你曾经是大型政♥府♥组织的领导
of a massive government organization,
如今现在却在蹲点
and now you do diddly-squat.
闭嘴 罗里
Take it back, Rory.
你把我的一生都总结完了
You just summed up my life perfectly.
给我来杯双倍浓度的
Can I get a double?
很难抓到巴格西
Bugsy is gonna be pretty hard to catch
如果枪还在他手上的话
if he still has that gun.
我们最好早点拿到枪
Well, we best get our hands on it pronto
因为只有地狱的武器
because only a weapon from Hell
才能摧毁地狱里冒出来的东西
can eliminate a Hell-spawned encore.
而且那把枪可能还有别的用途
And that gun may be useful in more ways than one.
幸好我找了最合适的人来
Oh, good thing I have my best man on the job.
中♥央♥警局
珍妮说的没错
Jeannie was right.
巴格西确实掌控着洛城警♥察♥
Bugsy really does have the LAPD in his pocket.
我得想个别的办法拿到那把枪
I'm gonna have to figure out another way to get that gun.
我可以拿走你手上的逮捕记录吗
Can I take those arrest summaries off your hands?
我正要去档案室
I'm on my way to records.
好 真是帮了大忙
Sure, ah, that'd be super helpful.
谢谢
Thanks.
看着部门向歹徒卑躬屈膝
It's tough to watch the department
挺不好受的
kowtow to a gangster.
我也是这么想的
That's exactly what I was thinking.
你这样的好警♥察♥很难找
Good cops like you are hard to find.
我叫苏利文
Name's Sullivan.
帕尔默 雷·帕尔默
Palmer, Ray Palmer.
回见 警官
Well, see you 'round, Sergeant.
苏利文警官
Officer Sullivan.
绝对可以和那位优秀警官同步
Can certainly set your watch to that fine constable.
我们需要一个备用计划
We need a plan B.
如果雷拿不到这把枪
If Ray can't get this gun, the last thing we need
我们肯定不想看着巴格西炸死所有人
is Bugsy blast anyone else out of the existence.
或许伸展一下老腿
Yeah, well, maybe a stretch of the old legs
呼吸点新鲜空气会让我们清醒一点
and some fresh air will give us some clarity.
极乐园
我想我知道怎么拿到巴格西的枪
I think I know how to get Bugsy's gun.
所以你收到我的信息了
So you got my message.
听着 如果是关于你朋友给我的钱
Look, if this is about the money your friend gave me,
我已经花了
I already spent it.
我见你第一眼
I knew you were on the grift
就知道你在骗我
from the moment I laid eyes on ya.
我从未爱上过
And I never once fell
你那种北方佬口音
for that Yankee accent of yours.
那好吧
Well, all right then.
既然我们都挑明了 告诉我
Well, now that we've dropped the charades, tell me,
你的方法是什么
what is your angle?
我想干掉巴格西 让这座城摆脱他的统治
I wanna take Bugsy down. Free this town from his sway.
唯一的办法就是毁了他的敲诈金库
The only way to do that is to destroy his blackmail stash.
韦伯说他找到了 但我猜
Webb said he'd found it, but I'm guessing
巴格西因为他窥探太近而杀了他
Bugsy killed him for snooping too close.
对韦伯来说是坏消息 对我来说是好消息
Well, that's bad news for Webb and good news for me,
因为我知道金库在哪
because I know where the stash is.
我是不是世界上最幸运的女孩
Well, aren't I the luckiest girl in the world.
你想用什么交换
What do you want in exchange?
我想要巴格西的枪
I want Bugsy's gun.
你想杀了巴格西吗
You lookin' to ice Bugsy?
不 那个混♥蛋♥不配
No, that bloke's not worth it.
我的目标是带他回来的人
I'm aiming at the person who brought him back.
那我们就成交了
Then we have a deal.
你抓你的人 我夺我的自♥由♥
You get your guy, I get my freedom.
你具体打算怎么
Now, how exactly are you planning
偷走巴格西的宝贝武器
on stealing Bugsy's prized weapon, eh?
在我们接吻时
When we kiss...
我会把手按在他的胸口
I'll press my hand against his chest,
然后顺着他的身体一路向下
and then I'll run my hand all the way down his body,
再这样抓住它
and then I'll grab it like this.
蓝蜥蜴俱乐部
-你想知道个秘密吗 -不
- You wanna know a secret? - No.
我刚才交还了我华盛顿住处的钥匙
I just turned in my keys for my place in D.C.
对
Yep.
现在我所有的东西
Everything I own is now stuffed
都塞在时间调查局垒球联盟的行李袋里
inside a Time Bureau softball league duffel bag.
我现在无家可归 罗里
I am essentially homeless, Rory.
恭喜你 你是队伍的一员了
Congratulations, you're part of the team.
我是个流浪汉
I'm a vagrant. A vagabond.
没有工作 没有房♥子 没有小孩
no job, no rent, no kids.
完美
Perfect.
我在时间调查局
It's just--I had so many responsibilities
有很多责任 人们需要我
at the Time Bureau. People needed me.
你明白吗
You get it?
你看见那边那个小丑了吗
You see that clown sitting over there?
那个责任缠身的人
The one riddled with responsibilities.
看看他
Look at him.
他很可悲 而且他可以尽情悲伤
He's miserable and he's welcome to it.
我只是无法接受
I just can't get over the fact
没人需要我做任何事
that nobody needs me to do anything.
等等
Wait.
没人需要我做任何事
Nobody needs me to do anything.
你们两个还在蓝蜥蜴俱乐部吗
You two still at the Blue Iguana?
是的船长 听令行事
Yes Captain, just following orders.
很好 我需要你和艾娃去分散注意力
Great, I need you and Ava to create a diversion.
清空俱乐部
Clear the place out.
我要把巴格西拽回俱乐部 这样我们好抓他
I'm gonna draw Bugsy back to the club so we can capture him.
我能做到
I can do that.
很开心 长官 刚才的龙虾很好吃
Always a pleasure, Chief. The lobster was excellent.
站着别动 西格尔先生
Stop right there, Mr. Siegel.
有什么问题 警官
What's the problem, officer?
我需要在你们离开之前搜查你们
I, uh, I just need to search you before you leave.
这太不合常规了
This is highly irregular.
事实上 这相当符合常规
Actually, it's quite regular.
这是副警长威格姆刚下达的一项新指令
A new directive just came down from Deputy Chief Wiggum.
不会耽误太长时间
It's just gonna take second--
你要干什么 孩子
What are you doing, son?
西格尔先生 你的电♥话♥ 感觉很紧急
Mr. Siegel, call for you. Sounds urgent.
我是西格尔
Siegel here.
本杰明 亲爱的 是我
Benjamin, darling. It's me.
你最爱的新线人 提供劲爆消息
Your new favorite source for all things juicy.
兰斯 有什么要紧事
Lance, what's the rumpus?
你专程打电♥话♥来 想必信息量挺大的
Must be pretty heavy if you're calling me on the blower.
你的俱乐部正发生一些事情
Well, something is going down at your club.
质优勒索材料
Primo blackmail material.
最好立马赶过去
Better leg it over here PDQ.
抱歉 伙计们
Sorry, guys.
巴格西正要离开警局 但他手里还有枪
Bugsy's leaving the station and he still has the gun.
不用担心 大块头
No worry, big man.
我能搞定
I've got it covered.
多加注意 西格尔先生
You take care now, Mr. Siegel.
宝贝
Hey, baby.
你来巡逻吗 警官
You back to working the beat, Sergeant?
我只是在欣赏西格尔先生的豪车
Ha, I was just admiring Mr. Siegel's automobile.
看来犯罪确实回报颇丰
I guess crime really does pay.
今天就不是了
Not today it doesn't.
因为我正打算采取行动
'Cause I'm gonna do something about it.
你加入吗
You in, or what?
*女孩 我必须警告你*
*Girl, I must warn you*
*我感觉到脑海中有奇怪想法*
*I sense something strange in my mind*
*情况相当严重*
*Situation is serious*
*赶快治好 因为我们时间紧迫*
*Let's cure it 'cause we're running out of time*
告诉他 女孩
Tell him, girl.
*它如此美丽*
*It's oh so beautiful*
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表