剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
还是你不过把我当成她的替代品
or were you just looking to replace your sister?
你想要一个母亲
You wanted a mother.
我有过一个母亲
I had a mother.
一位懂得若是爱一个人
A woman who understood that, to love someone,
就必须给她自♥由♥的女性
you have to set them free.
闭嘴 亲爱的 免得你说出让自己后悔的话
Shut your mouth, dear, before you say something you regret.
放马过来
Make me.
来啊 无敌的命运女神 揍我一顿
Come on, all powerful Fate, smite me.
打倒我
Strike me down!
是啊 我料你也不敢
Yeah, that's what I thought.
为什么这些好人要听你的话
Why should these good people listen to you?
因为她说的是真话
Because she's telling the truth.
累死我了
Oh, take forever.
怎么样了 扎莉
How's it looking, Zaris?
我要黑进主机才能把它关掉
I need to get into her mainframe to shut her down.
这可能要点时间
This might take a minute.
你骗大家对过去感到恐惧
You tricked everyone into giving up their freedom
使他们放弃自♥由♥
by making them afraid of the past.
真是荒唐
That's rich,
一群历史上臭名昭著的
coming from some of history's
罪犯和凶手竟然说出这样的话
most notorious criminals and killers.
耻辱
耻辱 耻辱
Shame! Shame!
行了 你们是对的
All right! Yes, you're right.
我们犯过错
We've made mistakes.
但塞翁失马 焉知非福
But sometimes things get messed up for the better.
比如玛丽·安托瓦内特
Take Marie Antoinette, for instance.
虽然她的冷漠使法国掀起了革命
Her indifference caused a revolution in France.
但革命带来了民♥主♥
It gave them democracy.
如果你们对她言听计从 那你们就完了
Look, if you listen to her, your stories are over.
她们说的对 不要听我的
They're right. Don't listen to me.
听从命运织布机的
Listen to the Loom.
快点 扎莉
Oh, come on, Zari.
我破解了第一层防火墙
Okay, I made it past the first firewall.
等等 那是...
Wait, is that...
好吧
Very well.
如果你们想要混乱 那就如你们所愿
If it's chaos that you want, chaos you shall have.
这才像样
That's more like it.
约瑟夫·斯大林
查尔斯·曼森
那是我们的出场方式 被他们偷了
That's our move. They stole our move.
享受你们的自♥由♥吧 传奇们
Enjoy your free will, Legends.
斯大林 卡利古拉
Stalin, Caligula.
如果他们出去了 城市会被毁灭的
If they get out, they'll destroy the city.
有什么主意吗 船长
Okay, got any ideas, Cap?
尽是些坏主意
Oh, just a lot of bad ones.
吸尘理发器
红知更鸟牌香烟
弹簧高跷
我们去拯救世界吧
Let's go save the world.
* 这里发生的事 *
* This thing right here... *
* 是想让所有女士都知道 *
* Is letting all the ladies know... *
* 男士口中的那些 *
*what guys talk about*
* 你懂的 尤物什么样 *
* You know, the finer things in life *
* 听着 *
* Check it out *
* 那条裙子可算不上雅观 *
* Ooh, that dress so scandalous *
* 你深知没人抵御得住它的诱惑 *
* And you know another can't handle it *
* 你只顾高冷地摆动身体 *
* So you shakin' that thang like who's the' ish *
* 眼神冷酷却勾人 *
* With a look in yer eyes so devilish *
* 你喜欢在嘻哈场所舞蹈 *
* You like to dance on the hip hop spots *
* 并同他们寻欢作乐来获取灵感 *
* And you cruise to crews to connect the dots *
* 不止都市音乐 她也爱流行乐曲 *
* Not just urban, she like the pop *
* 她过着疯狂人生 *
* 'Cause she was livin' la vida loca *
* 她的臀部扭起来无比风♥骚♥ *
* She had dumps like a truck, truck, truck *
* 大腿看起来万分妖娆 *
* Thighs like what, what, what *
* 宝贝屁♥股♥扭起来 *
* Baby move your butt, butt, butt *
* 再唱一遍 *
* I think I'll sing it again *
*她的臀部扭起来无比风♥骚♥*
* She had dumps like a truck, truck, truck *
* 大腿看起来万分妖娆 *
* Thighs like what, what, what *
* 一整个晚上 *
* All night long *
* 让我好好看你的丁字裤吧 *
* Let me see that thong *
* 宝贝 *
* Baby *
又是你
You again?
你的礼仪举止还是这么差劲 臭贱民
I see your manners have not improved, you smelly peasant.
贼人
Thief!
* 那条裙子可算不上雅观 *
* Ooh, that dress so scandalous *
* 你深知没人抵御得住它的诱惑 *
* And you know another can't handle it *
* 你只顾高冷地摆动身体 *
* So you shakin' that thang like who's the 'ish *
你还是留在硬币上好一点
I liked you better when you were a coin!
又来了
Not again!
* 宝贝屁♥股♥扭起来 *
* Baby, move your butt, butt, butt *
* 再唱一遍 *
* I think I'll sing it again *
这些蠢蛋为什么不能老实死掉
These prats just won't stay dead.
* 让我好好看你的丁字裤吧 *
* Let me see that thong *
因为用的不是地狱武器
Because they're not Hell weapons.
* 你的丁字裤 丁字裤 *
* That thong, thong, thong, thong, thong *
-谢天谢地 -不是吧
- Oh, thank God! - Come on!
你要振作起来
You got to get over yourself.
生活的49%都很烂
So 49% of life is crappy.
没事 还有51%是好的
Fine. 51% isn't.
这百分之二的差距就是我们自己争取的
And that's the 2% that's worth fighting for.
你怎么就这么确定
And how can you be so sure?
因为我就是那百分之二
'Cause I am that 2%.
我本身就是绝对混乱的产物
I'm the product of complete and utter chaos.
我是说 我父亲穿越回他的高中同学会
I mean, my dad time-traveled to his high-school reunion
在工具间里跟他的前任睡了
and then slept with his ex in a broom closet.
我不认为还能有比这再乱的事了
I don't think it gets much more chaotic than that.
之后他还想尽办法抹去你的存在
And then he tried to erase you from existence.
但撇开所有这些蠢事 我因此有了父亲
But out of all of that insanity, I got a dad.
并且我爱他
And I love him.
人生无序 但这也正是它美妙的地方
And life is messy, but that's what makes it beautiful.
你想去真正乱的地方大闹一场吗
You want to go make a real mess?
-不能放他们出去 -但也快关不住了
- We can't let them out. - We can't keep them in.
那为什么不彻底摧毁他们
Then why not destroy them?
来拿把地狱武器
Now grab a Hell weapon,
现在赶紧让这场闹剧谢幕吧
and let's drop the curtain on these bloody Encores!
要帮忙吗
Hey, need a hand?
我本应该在这陪你的
I should've been here with you.
你狂野又难以捉摸
You're wild and unpredictable,
所以我们才喜欢你
just how we like you.
我该最后一次勇敢地面对
I guess it's time for me to stand up to my sister
我的姐姐了
once and for all.
那你会需要这个的
Well, you're gonna need this.
祝你好运 船长
Good luck, Captain.
吉迪恩 重启命运协议
Gideon, reboot Fate Protocol!
吉迪恩 吉迪恩
Gideon! Gideon!
结束了 拉克西丝
It's over, Lachesis.
我们这辈子 你都在羞辱我
Our whole lives, you humiliated me.
你让我感觉如此渺小
You made me feel so small.
我试图逃跑 你对我穷追不舍
I tried to run away, and you hunted me down.
你想要什么
What do you want?
一直以来
And all that time...
我以为我需要你的原谅
I thought that I needed your forgiveness.
但事实上 是你需要被原谅
But it turns out, it's you who needs forgiveness.
我原谅你
I forgive you.
你离开了一无所有的我
You, who have left me with nothing.
我却归还了你的能力
I gave you back your power.
我归还了你的不死期限
I gave you back your immortality.
当你摧毁了我们的织布机时 我们都失去了天赋
When you destroyed our Loom, we all lost that gift.
我本是个神
I was a god!
现在我
Now I'm...
我什么都不是
I'm nothing.
你并非什么都不是
You're not nothing.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表