剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
你知道最差劲的邻居是什么人吗
You know what the worst kind of neighbors are?
小孩子
Kids.
我不喜欢小孩子
I hate kids.
我唯一的要求就是拥有一群
You know, all I've ever asked for are neighbors
我不必杀掉的邻居
I don't have to kill.
但是对我们这种人来说
But for people like us,
有时不是你杀人 就是人杀你
sometimes it's kill or be killed.
你知道吗
You know what?
宁枉勿纵
Better safe than sorry.
对吧 对吧
Right, Dad?
-聪明 -她看到我们了吗
- Attagirl. - Did she see us?
我不知道
I don't know.
什么声音
What was that?
没想到吧
You know what?
我在书房♥给你准备了惊喜
I have a surprise for you in the study.
好啊 我喜欢惊喜
Oh, well, hey. I love surprises!
没错 我看见你们了
Yes, I saw you!
我知道你们来这里是要杀我爸
Listen, I know you're here to kill my dad,
你们有充分的理由这么做
and I know you have good reason,
但是我想请你们 作为我的朋友
but I'm asking you as my friends
给我一晚时间 让我来解决
just to give me this one night to handle it my way.
你要怎么解决
And what exactly is your way?
爸爸 这两位是我手下的
Dad, may I present my...
壮士
henchmen?
女壮士 手下
Women. Just people.
-我的手下 -等等
- Henchpeople. - Wait a minute.
你是说 时间调查局局长
Are you saying the head of the Time Bureau
和乘波号♥船长
and the captain of the Waverider
现在替你打工了
work for you now?
我说服人的能力还是一流的
Well, I can be very convincing.
那物件可真是太难得了
That is a heck of a find.
来自11世纪的蒙古 我没记错的话
11th-century Mongolia, if I'm not mistaken.
对了 这是她们
Yeah, that's just a little something
特地送我的 谢谢
they picked up for me. Thanks.
但是不适合室内用 那我就...
It's not for indoor use, though, so I'm just gonna...
安全第一 诺拉宝贝
Safety first, Nora doll.
野狗来电
谢谢你们陪我演戏
Thanks, you guys, for playing along.
动作快点 女士们
Ticktock, ladies.
我现在就特想喝一杯鸡尾酒
I could really use that cocktail about now.
再提醒我一下 为什么现在不进去
Remind me again why I shouldn't go in there right now
拿可汗的剑捅了他
and stab him with Khan's sword.
他是我爸爸
He's my dad.
同时也是世界上最强大的
He's also one of the most powerful dark warlocks
-黑魔法师之一 所以... -等下
- on the planet, so... - Wait.
如果他只是个普通人呢
What if he was just a man?
什么
What?
有一种药水可以除去他的力量
There's a potion that can strip him of his powers.
药水制♥作♥起来很复杂
It's complicated to make,
但制♥作♥的原料这屋子里都有
but there are ingredients here in this house.
我们肯定能成功 只需要把药水投到他晚餐里
I know we can make it work. We can put it in his dinner.
-我自愿做这个药水 -盖瑞
- I volunteer as tribute. - Gary?
你怎么在柜子里
What the hell are you doing in there?
我在躲着那个
I was cowering from the men
差点害我被火车碾死的人
who almost killed me with the train.
把你的药水配方给我
Give me the recipe to your potion.
-我肯定不让你失望 -不行
- I will not fail you. - Bad idea.
-对 -就当是为了读书俱乐部
- Uh-huh. - Do it for Book Club.
-什么 -你确定要现在
- What? - Are you seriously invoking
-提及俱乐部吗 -没错
- Book Club right now? - Yeah.
你只能以读书俱乐部的名义提一次要求 就一次
You get one of those. You get one.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
艾娃 我以读书俱乐部请求你
Ava, I am invoking Book Club to ask you to give me
给我和我爸一晚的时间
one night with my dad,
假如他最后变成了人畜无害的正常人...
and if he is a harmless, normal man by the end of it...
你就放他一条生路
You let him live.
你去哪里 寒冷队长
Where you going, Captain Cold?
当然是去南极
Antarctica, of course.
没有比那里更烂的地方了
Yeah, that place is the worst.
我要去追查那条线索...
Well, I'm following up on the lead that you--
该死的变形者
Bloody shape-shifters.
-怎么 -查莉
- What? - Charlie.
她变成你 给我透露一些没用的线索
She used your face to send me on some dead-end trail.
让我去南极
Sending me to Antarctica,
把我冻个半死
freeze my bloody ass off.
不
No.
我要离开这破罐子飞船
I'm getting off this gormless jam jar.
既然这里没人帮我
Since there's no one here that can help me,
那我就自己一个人来
I'll do it my way-- alone.
无花果乳酪意式切面包
很好 我这破面包算是做成功了
All right, I think I got these stupid crostinis right.
沙拉呢
How's the salad?
只要再加点沙拉酱就好了
Uh, just needs to be dressed,
然后是汤
and then there's the soup.
雷到底计划了几道菜
How many courses did Ray have planned?
我数的是五道 算上鸡尾酒就是六道
By my count, five. Six if you include cocktails.
拜托 雷
Come on, Ray!
六道菜之后谁还会做♥爱♥
Nobody gets laid after six courses.
盖瑞 药水怎么样了
Gary, how's the potion coming along?
别催我 一切都得精确
Don't rush me; everything has to be done precisely
-不然起不了作用 -好吧
- or it will not work! - Okay.
-那么上主菜时能做好吗 -上甜点前能做好
- Are you talking entrée? - It'll be done by dessert.
那开始晚餐吧
Then let's get this dinner started.
野狗来电
你好 莎拉·兰斯办公室
Uh, hello, you've reached the office of Sara Lance.
有什么可以帮你的
How can I help you?
你好 野狗先生
Well, hello, Mr. Dog.
请问有什么事吗
What is this in reference to?
干杯
Mm, cheers.
还有意式切面包
Oh, more crostinis.
这个很好吃
These are delicious.
该死的
Bloody hell.
盖瑞
Gary!
-达米恩·达克 -约翰·康斯坦丁
- Damien Darhk. - John Constantine.
我想我们其实不算见过面
You know, I don't think we've actually ever met before,
毕竟你现在还活着
seeing as you're still breathing.
但你之前已经死了 不是吗
Ah, but you have died before, though, right?
所以接下来要发生的事
So what's about to happen
你应该挺熟悉的
should feel a little, uh, familiar.
那可是祖传的 你
That was a heirloom, you--
-住手 你们两个 -他擅自闯入
- Stop it, both of you! - This vagrant's trespassing!
这是我的房♥子 你这个蠢货
This is my house, you plonker!
你的房♥子 诺拉 我还以为
Your house? Nora, I thought--
那个
Well...
严格地说
Technically...
这是他的房♥子
it is his house.
房♥契上是他的名字
His name is on the title.
但实际上
But in practice...
是我们的房♥子
It's our house.
对吗 宝贝
Right, babe?
陪着演
Just go with it.
对 亲爱的 我亲爱的
Right, love-- my love,
因为我们确实在一起
that is, because we are indeed, uh, together.
诺拉小宝贝
Oh, Nora doll.
我还以为你是独自一人
Here I thought you were all alone,
但现在我才知道
but now I know that you have
你生活中还有个强大的巫师
a powerful warlock in your life.
约翰·C 过来抱一个
Johnny C, you bring it in here!
你这个小无赖
You rascal!
*环形的特别之处是它永无止境*
* The thing about circles is, they never end *
*所以我们的友谊将会永存*
*So our friendship will be universal*
他为什么一直换鞋
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表