剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
And look at the state of our beloved Russia.
让我猜猜 只有你能拯救它
Let me guess, you're the only one that can save it.
但今天没戏了 格里高利
Not today, Grigori.
你是谁 没关系
Who are you? No matter.
也许我还没有充分展示我的小玩意
Perhaps I haven't given an adequate demonstration on my bauble.
攻击这个女仆
Attack this serving wench.
快 贝哈德 清醒过来
Come on, Behrad. Snap out of it.
拉斯普♥京♥
Rasputin.
阿纳斯塔西娅公爵夫人来了
The Grand Duchess Anastasia is here.
不 阿纳斯塔西娅 快跑
No, Anastasia, run!
很高兴你能加入我们的晚会
So glad you could join our soiree.
我也是
Me too.
你这点力道可不够
You're going to have to do better than that.
抱歉
Sorry.
快 快 跟着我 走
Come on, come on, follow me, go.
让开
Move it.
一点都不痛
It didn't hurt.
好 往这边走
All right, this way.
我们要躲起来 你们会很安全
We're gonna hide, you'll be safe.
莎拉 我真希望自己能说出完美的语句
Look, Sara, I wish I was the person who could say the perfect thing.
小心后面
Behind you.
但是 我就不是那种人 好吗
But listen, I'm just--I'm not that person, okay?
情感对我来说很困难 我甚至不知道
Emotions are hard for me and I don't even know
重启宇宙意味着什么
what restarting the universe means.
小心后面
Behind you.
听我说 不管你发生了什么
Listen to me, whatever happened to you,
好吗 不管你会发生什么
okay, whatever happens to you,
我都想在你身边支持你 好吗
I wanna be the person that's there for you. Okay?
我为你存在 莎拉
I'm here for you, Sara.
艾娃 你刚刚说得很完美
Ava, that was perfect.
抱歉打扰了 女士们 我们有麻烦了
Oh, sorry to ruin the moment, ladies, but we have a problem.
不是吧
Oh, come on.
杀了皇室
Kill the imperial family.
各位 别这样 我们不需要使用暴♥力♥
Guys, come on, we don't need to use violence here.
雷
Ray!
莎拉 想想办法
Sara, think of something.
格里高利
Hey, Grigori.
这是你的重要时刻
It's your big moment,
你不想冲着镜头表达下吗
don't you want to ham it up for the cameras?
没错
Oh, yes.
我是格里高利·拉斯普♥京♥ 我是不死之身
I'm Grigori Rasputin and I'm unkillable.
各位
Guys?
我在哪里 发生了什么
Where am I? What happened?
别想了 雷 变大吧
Don't think Ray, just enlarge.
这里为什么这么黑
Why's it so dark in here?
我在湖里吗
Am I in a lake?
煎饺味的湖
A lake that smells like pierogies?
雷 快点 快变大
Ray, do it, get big now.
变大
Embigify.
你的原子序数变大了
Your atomic number is up.
快点 雷
Now, Ray!
大小 很重要
Size... matters!
不 我♥干♥了什么
Oh no. What did--what did I do?
你找到了你的口头禅 雷
You found your catchphrase, Ray!
-天啊 -鲜肉
- What the hell. - Raw meat.
-问题是 -你拍下来了吗 凯文
- Question is--- - Did you get the shot, Kevin?
是 我拍下来了
Uh, yeah I--I got it.
你知道 我把它看做是拯救时间线
You know, I chalk it up to saving the timeline,
历史必须被拯救
and history has to be saved,
而有时得牺牲一些人
and sometimes you have take some people out, I guess.
公众肯定会喜欢这个结局
The public is gonna love this ending
只差一件事
It's only missing one thing.
拯救历史的工作原来
Saving history turned out to be a messier job
比任何人预想的都更复杂
than anyone had anticipated.
为了防止拉斯普♥京♥重组
To keep Rasputin from reforming,
传奇将他的遗骸保存在一套
the Legends stored his remains in a series of jars
之前用于存放调味品的玻璃罐里
that had previously been used for condiments.
拉斯普♥京♥5号♥
拉斯普♥京♥6号♥
拉斯普♥京♥3号♥
拉斯普♥京♥2号♥
也许你们会觉得穿越时间
You might have thought traveling through time
是解决生命中最大谜题的好办法
would be a way to find the answers to life's great mysteries.
但事实上 有时你只会获得更多疑问
But, it turns out, sometimes you just find more questions.
但是不论何时 有一件事是肯定的
But one thing is true in any time period.
那就是 陪在你所爱之人的身边
It's being there for the ones you love
会让你的人生更有意义
that makes the journey worthwhile.
听到掌声了吗
Hear that applause?
这部电影根本不够填充观众的传奇热
This movie is not even gonna begin to satiate the Legends craze.
知道接下来该怎么做吗 我们要做成连续剧
You know what this is? This is a TV show.
我是指每个任务都带上摄像机
I'm talking cameras on every mission.
莎拉 你没事吧 你看上去像是想吐
Sara, you okay? You look nauseous.
她没事
Yeah, she's fine.
现在 你们到台上的时候 做自己就好了
And now, when you go out there, just be yourselves.
但是 得表现得伟大点
But, you know, bigger.
伟大点 什么意思
Like, bigger how?
就是表现得有英雄气概点
You know, just act heroic.
你们看上去太有"坏消息传递者"的气质
You guys have a real "Bad News Bears" Vibe going on.
这可对你们没什么好处
It's not doing you any favors.
现在你们是大明星了 大家都想看你们表演
Now that you're big-time, people expect you to put on a show.
所以你是希望我们不要做自己
So you're asking us not to be ourselves.
这个家伙懂了
This guy gets it.
我们走吧
Let's do this.
大家好啊
Hi, everybody.
我们是传奇
We are the Legends,
我们想要谢谢大家来观看这场电影
and we just wanted to say thank you for watching our film.
传奇见面会
希望你们能够喜欢
We hope that you enjoyed it.
当然了 所有的一切都不是真的
Of course, none of it was real.
等一下 不是真的
No, wait--it's not real?
你说什么 她开玩笑的
Excuse me? She's joking.
我不是开玩笑 拜托 穿越时间
No, I'm not. Come on, time travel?
这是历史上最大的骗局了
I mean, it's the biggest hoax in history.
不是吗
Am I right?
没错 没错
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
很明显这些都是骗人的了
I mean, it's obvious that this is all fake.
拉斯普♥京♥怎么会讲英语呢
How could Rasputin speak English?
你跟我说那是暂时的语言异常
You told me it was temporal linguistic dysplasia.
我是说 仅仅是我们咳嗽一下
I mean, if we had so much as coughed,
我们的现代细菌就能消灭当时的一半人口
our modern germs would have wiped out half the population.
为什么我们不直接找到婴儿希♥特♥勒♥
Why wouldn't we just find baby Hitler,
让他和婴儿斯大林摔跤呢
and make him wrestle baby Stalin?
想想吧
Think about it.
那些特技效果也不怎么样
The special effects were kind of questionable.
我们还是相信你们
We still believe in you!
闭嘴吧 这不是真的
Shut up, it's not real.
好了 各位
All right, everybody.
我猜 这就告诉了你们
I guess that just means
不要全盘相信在视频里看到的东西
don't believe everything you see on camera.
没错 这就是大型虚假的奇异演出
Yeah, it was all just a big, fake spectacle
就像去年的海伍德乐园一样
just like Heyworld last year.
我们就是一群骗子
We are all a bunch of frauds.
一群大骗子 各位
Big frauds, everybody.
你们毁了我的电影
You guys ruined my movie.
-是啊 抱歉 -失败者传奇
- Yeah, sorry. - Legends of losers!
这样最好了 是吧
This is for the best, right?
也许是 也许不是 我也不知道
Maybe, maybe not? I don't know.
我感觉我当时应该那么说
I feel like I'm supposed to say that.
我们最好还是隐藏幕后 名誉毁人
We're better off. Fame messes with people.
还是有金钱上的难题
Still have that money problem.
我差点忘了
Oh, I almost forgot.
米克
Mick?
我偷东西
I steal things.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表