剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Marv, as far as you know, how long have Supergirl and I
我和超女还有其他人一起合作
and all the rest of us been working together
有多久了
on this Earth?
从一开始就是
Uh, since forever?
中城
怎么回事
The hell?
去叫帮助 快
Call for help. Now!
星城
我怎么回到这里了
How did I get back here?
雷 你在哪里
Ray, where are you?
-船长 在这边 -雷
- Hey, Cap, over here. - Ray.
你没事吧
Hey, you okay?
我并不是说觉得拥抱不妥
Not that I'm ever one to question a hug.
你最后记得的是什么
What was the last thing that you remember?
根据你的命令传送到这个地点
Uh, portaling to this location on your orders.
你不记得来这里参加问答之夜
You don't remember coming here for trivia night
然后被传送到一个异世界乘波号♥上
and being teleported to an alternate Waverider
去阻止多元宇宙被毁灭吗
to stop the multiverse from being destroyed?
等下 是有联动发生了吗
Wait, was there a crossover?
我们被邀请了吗 我们赢了吗
Were we invited? Did we win?
看起来是的
That's certainly how it looks.
你有没有听到
Did you just hear--
看到你俩都安全真好
It's good to see you're both safe.
荣恩 这把戏不错
J'onn, that's a neat trick.
等下 你知道超女地球的荣恩·荣兹
Wait, you know J'onn Jonnz from Supergirl's Earth?
我当然认识荣恩
Of course I know J'onn.
等下 倒回去
Wait, go back.
超女有她自己的地球吗
Supergirl has her own Earth?
不再有了
Not anymore.
当我们重启宇宙后 我们的世界合并了
When we restarted the universe, our worlds combined,
只有我们完人知道有不同处
and only we Paragons know it was ever any different.
好 抱歉伙计们 我是最后知道的
Okay. Sorry guys I'm the last to hear.
来 这样更快些
Here, this'll be faster.
曾经有个多元宇宙
Whoa, there was a multiverse.
多元宇宙全被毁灭了
It all got destroyed.
还有个邪恶蝙蝠侠
There's an evil Batman,
还有个超人版本的我
and there's a me that's a super me?
他得花点时间
It'll take him some time
才能消化这个改变
to assimilate to this new paradigm.
我挨个城市走访
I have been going from city to city
尽量恢复我们战友的记忆
restoring the memories of our compatriots as best I can.
那奥利弗呢
And what about Oliver?
他踪影全无
There's been no sign of him.
你要去哪里
Hey, where are you going?
去找我的朋友
To find my friend.
奥利弗
Oliver!
奥利弗
Oliver!
莎拉
Sara.
我得和你们谈谈
I need to talk to you guys--
我们已经知道了
We already know.
我们已经知道了
We already know.
火星人荣恩来过
Martian J'onn came by
让我们头痛欲裂了一下
and gave us a splitting headache.
这些都真正发生过 是不是
It all happened, didn't it?
他死了两次 莎拉
He died twice, Sara.
对
Yeah.
我两次都不在
I wasn't there both times.
两次我都辜负了他
Both times I failed him.
-狄格 你 -非常对不起
- Dig, you-- - I'm so sorry.
没事的
It's okay.
我那时不在
I wasn't there.
他是我兄弟
He was my brother.
我明白
I know.
听我说
Listen to me.
我们都死了
Look, we all--we all died,
整个宇宙 多元宇宙都毁灭了
the entire universe, the multiverse.
现在我们又复活了
Now we're back
这意味着奥利弗可能也复活了
that means, Oliver, he might be back too.
记忆传输之后
After the brain dump...
我们让费利西蒂在全球搜索了一下
We had Felicity run a global search.
没人比她更擅长找人
I mean, nobody's better at finding people,
但她也只能找到本身存在的人
but they've got to be here to be found.
你不懂
You don't know.
奥利弗死后 他成为了另一个存在
Look, when Oliver died, he became something else.
他称之为幽灵
He--he called it the Spectre.
可能费利西蒂找不到那种形态的他
Then maybe, Felicity, she just can't find him in that form.
狄格 她找不到那种形态的他
Dig, she just can't find him in this form--
莎拉...
Sara...
莎拉 死了就是死了
Sara, gone is gone.
他死了
He's gone.
中城
荣恩 你在这里做什么
J'onn, what are you doing here?
出什么事了吗
Is something wrong?
现在没事了 不是他的功劳
Not anymore, no thanks to him.
你知道他为什么成这样了吗
Do you know why he's like this?
你现在也知道了
And now so do you.
奥利弗
Oliver!
这都是他的错
This is all his fault.
是他放出了反监视者
He's the one who released the Anti-Monitor.
他为自己的错误判断付出了惨痛代价
He paid dearly for his misjudgment,
但没有其他人惨痛
but not as much as some others.
发生了什么 我在哪里
What happened? Where am I?
我怎么在这里
How did I get here?
你差点把我们都害死了 纳什·威尔斯
You nearly damned us all to hell, Nash Wells!
这介绍词真别致
Well, that's an introduction.
你是谁 你在说什么
Who the hell are you and what are you talking about?
你得保持冷静
You need to stay calm.
你的身体还在恢复
Your system's still recovering.
你得冷静下来
You--you need to calm down.
我不要留在这里
I'm not gonna stay here,
被穿着政♥府♥制♥服♥的人说教
get lectured by some government suit who--
老天
God.
对不起 很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
你应该抱歉 这都是你的错
And so you should be. This is all your fault!
是我的错
It is my fault.
但你解除了它
But you--you solved it.
你和其他人 你们拯救了宇宙
You and the others, you saved the universe.
你们挽救了我的错误
You fixed my mistake.
对吗
Right?
不完全是
Not entirely.
是真的
It's true.
我们现在都活在同一个地球上
We all live on the same Earth now.
在我们帮奥利弗重启宇宙时
Our Earths must have merged
我们的地球一定是合并在一起了
when we helped Oliver reboot the universe.
难以置信
I can't believe it.
你们怎么来了
What are you guys doing here?
我必须要看看是不是真的
I had to see if it was true.
超查部 凯特科 整个纳欣诺市
The DEO, CatCo, all of National City
现在都在这个地球上 就连阿尔戈也在上面
is on this Earth now. Even Argo's up there.
我们成功了 我们拯救了所有人
We did it. We saved everyone.
不是所有人
Not everyone.
奥利弗
Oliver.
他没活下来
He didn't make it.
看来我们只能面对现实
Guess we just have to face facts.
不 那不是...
No, that's not-- that's--
他什么给大家一个新的开始 却不给自己呢
Why did he give everyone else a fresh start but not himself?
也许这是唯一的办法 卡拉
Maybe this was the only way, Kara.
也许他的牺牲才让一切重生
Maybe his sacrifice made all of this possible.
用他自己换取了我们
Him for us.
-怎么了 -我们正遭受攻击
- What is that? - We're being attacked.
是谁
By who?
就算我告诉你们 你们也不会相信
You wouldn't believe it if I told you.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表