剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
是吗
Really?
走吧
Come on.
那作为你的朋友 我得告诉你
Well, as your friend, I have to tell you...
别再穿套装了
no more pantsuits.
其它装束更适合你
You're better than that.
好的
Deal.
约翰·康斯坦丁
还有十年
He still has ten years
他才会得肺癌
before the lung cancer catches up to him.
你能让他现在就得吗
Can you make it zero?
这么做有点下作 尤其是这么突然
It's a nasty way to go, especially all at once.
你确定你要做这样的人吗
You sure that's who you want to be?
小女孩要长大就这么让人难以理解吗
Why is it so hard for people to let little girls grow up.
约翰在你的人生中也许是恶棍
John may be the villain in your story,
但在我这 他只是茶余饭后的谈资
but in mine, he's just cocktail party conversation.
我自己也有一些敌人
I have a few enemies of my own.
总有一天 我会找你
One day, I'm going to call you,
你要还我这个人情
and you are going to do me a favor.
你把人情说得像罪恶
You make favor sound like sin.
这里可是地狱 亲爱的
This is hell, sweetie.
来吧
Do it.
你毁掉了命运织布机 你多大了
You broke the Loom of Fate? How old are you?
很大了
Old.
你要是已经毁了它 为什么还在逃呢
Well, if you broke it, why are you still running?
我把它的碎片撒到了多重宇宙中
I scattered those damn pieces all across the multiverse.
彻底了结它
Just put an end to it all.
最近
Recently...
我感觉事情发生了变化
I sensed that something had changed.
好像我的过去正在惩罚我
It's like my past was catching up with me, so...
约翰 你还好吗
John, are you okay?
没事 我就是有点
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I just got a--
再见了 约翰
Bye-bye, Johnny.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表