剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
至少能给你一种万事皆在掌控之中的幻觉
At least it gives you the illusion of control.
是啊 但我不打算走过场
Yeah, I'm not just going through the motions.
我要做点实际的事情来救我弟弟
I'm actually doing something to save my brother.
没错 我也是真心想要帮助阿斯特拉
Yeah, and I was actually trying to help Astra,
瞧瞧落得个什么结果
and look what happened there.
你可能觉得尝试毫无意义 但我不会放弃
You may see no point in trying, but I'm not giving up.
你有没有考虑过
Have you ever considered the possibility
你弟弟的命运在每条时间线上都是注定的
that your brother's fate is doomed in every timeline?
很显然 里普·亨特曾经说过
Apparently, this bloke Rip Hunter used to say that,
有些事是不可避免的
you know, certain things are just inevitable.
下地狱吧 约翰
Go to hell, John.
你知道的 我去过又回来了 亲爱的
You know, I've been there and back, love.
我只是想让你别抱太大希望最后又失望
Look, I'm just trying to save you the disappointment is all.
这么着 我们就安静地走路吧
You know what? Let's just walk in silence.
好吗 好的
Cool? Cool.
好
Yeah.
干得"漂亮" 约翰 干得"漂亮"
Real smooth, Johnny. Real smooth.
通缉杀人犯
无论死活 赏金五千美金
她真有意思
She's so intriguing.
盖瑞 她是纯粹的恶魔
Gary, she's positively evil.
但她用那些奇怪的匕♥首♥用得真好
But she's so talented with those weird knives.
别管她那些超凡的天赋了 盖瑞
Well, never mind her many splendid talents, Gary.
我必须请你专注 集中注意力
I must ask you to focus. Pay attention now.
好吧 但我们怎么才能转移她的注意力
Okay, but how are we gonna distract her
趁她不备拿走戒指呢
to grab the ring so she doesn't notice?
我有个想法
I've got an idea.
祝我好运
Wish me luck.
祝你好运
Good luck.
怎么了
What's up?
我觉得我不应该让约翰和扎莉离开
I really don't think I should've let John and Zari go.
也许我们在他们回来之前就已经把公交修好了
What if we get the bus up and running before they get back
或者出现更糟的情况 来了更多僵尸
or even worse, more zombies?
-那我该怎么做 -听着
- Then what am I supposed to-- - Hey.
不必因为计划失败而感到焦虑
Don't sweat it if the plan falls apart.
最佳解决方案往往出现在
Sometimes the best solutions come
没有计划的时候
when there is no plan at all.
况且 传奇们最擅长的就是即兴发挥
Besides, Legends are all about improvisation.
就像是
It's kind of like, uh,
即兴爵士乐
freeform jazz.
我讨厌即兴爵士乐
Ugh, I hate freeform jazz.
我也是
Oh, me, too.
听上去有人来了
Uh, it sounds like we have company.
我觉得他们是士兵
Whoa, I think those are soldiers.
也许他们能够送我们去伦敦
Uh, maybe they can help us get to London.
我怎么说来着
What'd I tell ya?
-你好 各位 你好吗 -举起手来
- Oh, hey, guys. Hi. - Hands up.
你们能找到我们真是太好了
Oh, oh, we are so glad you found us.
待在原地别动
Stay where you are.
他们衣服沾有血迹
They've got blood on their clothes.
他们可能已经被感染了
They might be infected.
-什么 -没有
- What-- - No.
没有 不是这样的
No, it's not.
不不不 我们没被感染
No, no, no, we're not infected.
艾娃
Ava!
天啊
My God.
天啊
My God.
这些僵尸能抵挡爆头
These zombies can withstand headshots.
什么时候僵尸都会说话了 你这白♥痴♥
Since when do zombies talk, you idiot?
超级僵尸已进化成有感知生物
Super-zombies who have become sentient.
包围他们 将他们带回营地
Round them up and take them back to base camp.
拉克西丝
Lachesis?
什么事
Yes?
戒指不见了
The rings are gone.
我不明白 这事怎么会发生
I don't understand. How could this happen?
船上肯定还有其他人
There must be someone else on the ship.
你说得对 有其他人在这里
You're right. Someone else is here.
而且我正好知道是谁
And I know exactly who it is.
我拿到戒指了 我们的合作天衣无缝
I got the rings. We make an amazing team.
我们应该有属于自己的衍生剧
We should have our own spin-off.
吉迪恩和盖瑞 奇妙冒险
Gideon and Gary, having adventures?
排忧解难 拯救世界
Solving problems and saving the world?
好歌♥ 盖瑞
Brilliant song, Gary!
在你成功从那些讨厌的姐妹手中
You must teach it to me once you've managed
争夺到乘波号♥的控制权后
to wrestle control of the Waverider
你得教我唱这首歌♥
from those pesky sisters.
我知道我们应该怎么做
I know how we can do that.
我们把飞船给炸了
We'll blow up the ship.
或者我们别自己找死
Or perhaps we'll do something just a smidge less suicidal?
挺有意思的
Oh, that sounds like fun.
我们可以追踪一条时间传送带
Let's track down a Courier
这样就可以把其他队员传送到这里
so we can jump the rest of the Legends here.
那还等什么
Well, what are we waiting for?
我们快去实验室拿时间传送带
Let's go to the lab and make those Couriers ours.
加里 你弄得我脸都红了
Gary, you're making me blush.
我们走
Let's go.
乔记废车处理厂
真好
This is charming.
你怎么知道这个地方的
How'd you hear about this place?
乔老头让我帮忙处理过
Well, back in the day, Old Man Joe called me about
一辆恶魔附身的75年菲亚特
a demon-possessed '75 Fiat.
驱魔仪式很乱
It was a right messy exorcism.
那车也很破
And a right crappy car.
这车不错 好了 过来
Ah, now there's a beauty. All right, come on.
我们尽量别待在外面
We don't want to be out here any longer than we have to be.
那是啥
What was that?
反正不是我们要等的声音
It's not a sound we want to be waiting around for.
快跑 走这边 快
Okay, come on, let's go. This way, go!
跑快点
Come on, quick!
我去找货车钥匙
Okay, I'll go find the van keys.
行 你去吧
Yeah, all right, yeah. You do that.
好
Okay.
谢谢 乔老头
Thanks, Old Man Joe.
怎么这么吵 你还好吗
What is that infernal racket? Are you all right?
我没事 只是
Yup, yeah, I'm fine. Just--
铭记这一幕 以后在心理治疗时说
filing this away for future therapy.
好了
Okay.
我们得赶紧上那辆火车
We better leg it to that chip van
以免你被僵尸吃掉
before you become zombie fodder.
约翰 外面的僵尸太多了
John, there's too many of them out there.
但是它们对你没兴趣
But they're not interested in you.
你得开走货车 找到大家 并救出贝哈德
You need to take the van, find the team, and save Behrad.
不不不 这个方法太糟糕了
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no. That is a terrible idea.
为什么 因为你没想到吗
Why, because you didn't think of it?
因为我不会让你留下等死 懂吗
Because I'm not leaving you here to die, all right?
有了
That's it.
现在你要让我留下等死了吗
Oh, and now you're good with leaving me to die?
让你死 但不是丢下你
Well, yes to death, no to leaving.
古埃及人有一个咒语
You see, there was this spell that the ancient Egyptians--
别讲历史课了 约翰 动手吧
I don't need the history lesson, John, just do it.
行吧 但这会让你停止心跳
Yeah, all right, but it means stopping your heart.
施咒后几分钟内
And when I do that, we've only got a few minutes
你的其他部位也会停止
before the rest of you stops.
风险很大 会出错的地方很多
It's risky, and anything can go wrong.
这一天已经出了不少错了 多来点也无妨
You know what? This whole day has gone wrong, so why stop now?
的确
Why, indeed.
你真是大错特错
You're making a huge mistake!
哪个恢复感知力的僵尸会这么精致
What sentient zombies are this well-dressed?
见鬼 我答应过丽塔不再把她关起来
Damn it, I promised Lita I'd never get locked up again.
此事不能外泄
This stays between us.
好的 我 我要编一段演讲
Okay, I'm just -- I'm just gonna make up a speech.
我也不知道关于什么 临场发挥吧
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表