剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
我的招牌香水 龙体香
My signature perfume, Dragonesque.
我要想点办法
I needed to do something to help
救救你这套可悲的衣服
that extremely sad outfit.
喷 等 从中穿过
Spray, delay, walk away.
我们要走这边
Okay, we're going this way.
天呐
Jesus.
我只是在做T台回转
I was just doing a runway turn.
这段时期的法国被称为恐怖统治时期
This period in France was called the Reign of Terror.
执行死刑是全国人♥民♥的消遣活动
Executions were a national pastime.
-天呐 -恶心
- Whoa! - Ooh, yikes.
我们肯定会陷入一场大屠♥杀♥
Yeah, we could definitely be walking into a bloodbath.
你要我们去那里吗
And you want us to go in there?
没错 这是我们的工作
Yeah, that's our job.
打扰一下 先生
Excuse me, sir.
我们要进去
Uh, we need to get in there.
不行
No.
我们必须要进去 先生
It is of vital importance that we get in there, sir.
拜托
Please? Oh.
后退
Stand back.
这不是俱乐部 扎莉 这是行刑
This isn't a club, Zari, it's an execution.
都一样是活动
An event is an event.
让让 一边去
Scoot. Out of the way.
你要去哪里
Where do you think you're going?
你知道我是谁吗
Um, do you know who you're talking to?
你叫什么
What's your name?
让·保罗
Jean-Paul.
很好 等他们发现你让扎莉·塔拉齐站在外面
Très bien. Now they'll know who to fire
他们就知道该炒了谁了
when they find out you left Zari Tarazi standing outside.
真是失礼
Un grand faux pas.
他们不能进去
Not them.
让·保罗 我的钱包可不会走路
Jean-Paul, my purse isn't gonna walk in by itself.
你不是说这里要行刑吗
Um, didn't you say this was an execution?
吉迪恩可能搞错了
Maybe Gideon got it wrong.
他们之前也许很悲惨
Well, if they were misérables,
现在显然不是了
they certainly aren't anymore.
别扇了
Stop with the thing.
你只要说出来
You know, you can just say the word,
我就让你进入市郊核心圈
and I'll put you in a prime spot uptown.
好让我混到那群
So I can rub shoulders with all those
自大的灵魂交易者中去吗 不了 谢谢
arrogant soul traders? No, thank you.
想请你帮忙 有关你制♥作♥的一枚硬币
I need some help with one of the coins you constructed.
帮忙
Help?
没事求我你是不会来看我的
When else do you come see me?
我猜你来这里是因为这个
I assume this is why you're here?
约翰·康斯坦丁
你怎么...
How did you...
约翰·康斯坦丁
John Constantine.
我记得 这是我做的
I remember making this.
你想用他换得什么
What do you want for him?
我不想用他交易
Oh, I don't want to trade him.
我想杀了他
I want to kill him.
二号♥景点
Tourist attraction number two.
亚历克斯求我去救娜塔莉那晚
The night Alex begged me to save Natalie.
她被袭击那晚 他本来要去接她
He was supposed to pick her up that night she got hit,
但他们大吵一架 她就离开了
but they had a big fight, so she walked.
亚力克斯就像疯了一样 很崩溃
Alex was beside himself. He was torn up.
阿斯特拉 那次事故后她就没说过话
Astra, she hadn't said a word since the accident.
我怎么能拒绝
How was I supposed to say no?
亚历克斯求我 我知道我该拒绝
Alex begged me, but I knew I should have said no.
该死 约翰 再试试
Bollocks, John! Come on, try again!
亚历克斯想那么做 我只是提供了方法 好吗
Alex wanted it, and I just provided the how, all right?
有什么区别吗 娜塔莉
What's the difference, Nat?
所以复活是你的主意
So the resurrection was your idea?
是 没错
Yes, all right?
娜塔莉是我最好的朋友
Nat and I, we were best friends,
我怎么能不尽力救她
How could I not try and save her?
看见了吧 说出真♥相♥就好了
See? The truth can set you free.
是黏膜乐队吗
Is that Mucous Membrane?
这地方看起来并不邪恶
This place doesn't seem too evil.
表象可能迷惑人 明白吗
Yeah, well, appearances can be deceiving, okay?
我们得找出回升者是谁
We need to figure out who this encore is
知道他们有什么能力
and what powers they may have.
我们先用阿洛哈法 行吗
We start with the A.L.O.H.A. Method, okay?
评估 低调 不要出手
Assessment, lay low, don't engage.
我们知道怎么在派对上溜达
We know how to party sneak.
听好了 看到任何事情 报告
Listen to me--you see something, you say something.
-船长 -嗯
- Captain. - Yeah.
你太拼命了
You're trying too hard.
显得急于求成
It's really desperate.
这就是你的工作吗 逛派对
So this is your job? Walking around parties?
你不也是干这个的吗
Isn't this kind of what you do?
说得好
Touché.
不
No.
感觉还是不太对劲
But something definitely feels off.
在法国大革命的这个时期
At this point in the French Revolution,
大多数贵族都已经尸首异处了
most of the royals had been separated from their heads.
即使是穿一件漂亮的裙子也会让你上断头台
Even wearing a nice dress could get you sent to the guillotine.
那你让我穿成这样出来是因为
Uh, and you let me come out in this because...?
我很喜欢束胸衣和高发髻
I'm sucker for a corset and an updo.
拿破仑
Napoleon?
他应该在向法国南部进军
He should be marching on southern France,
而不是在这里举止怪异
not getting freaky.
好吧
Wha--okay.
伙计们 离他远点 必须格外小心
Guys, steer clear. Exercise extreme caution.
-放松 艾娃 -我在努力
- Relax, Ava. - I'm trying.
诺拉
Nora?
艾娃 我想我们找到了回升者
Ava, I think we found our encore.
她在贵宾区
She's in the VIP area.
诺拉是回升者
Nora's our encore?
不 雷 那是玛丽·安托瓦内特
No, Ray, that's Marie Antoinette.
而且她现在绝对应该已经没有脑袋了
And she should definitely be without her head by now.
很好 进入阿洛哈法第二阶段
Oh, great, on to phase two of A.L.O.H.A.
也就是"听"
It's listening.
现在 她的能力可能是任何形式...
Now, her powers could be anything...
瞬间移♥动♥ 火焰风暴
teleportation, pyrokinesis.
致命诱惑
Fatal attractiveness.
-确实 -中招了吧
- I mean... - Right?
伙计们
Guys?
伙计们
Guys?
他们平常不是这样
They're not usually like this.
你平时也不是船长
Well, you're not usually captain.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我刚才和一个法国烹饪传奇
I just swapped crepe recipes
交换了可丽饼食谱
with a French cooking legend.
这简直是最棒的派对
This is the best party ever.
等等 你从什么时候开始喝酒的
Excuse me, since when do you drink?
我从哪拿到的酒
Where did I even get that?
你知道吗 你是对的
You know what? You're right.
肯定有问题
Something is definitely wrong.
让开
Move out of the way.
是时候了
It is time.
当然 完美的复仇
Of course, the perfect revenge,
魔法断头台
a magical guillotine.
嘘
Shh.
伙计们 小心 我觉得玛丽要开始行动了
Guys, be careful, I think Marie's about to make her move.
落
Now!
大伙吃蛋糕吧
Let them eat cake!
-原谅我 -原谅我
- Pardon me. - Pardon me.
-原谅我 -原谅我
- Pardonne moi. - Pardonne moi.
所以那不是断头台
So it's not a guillotine.
今天是什么日子
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表