剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
We are going to kill you regardless,
但死得多痛苦就取决于你自己了
but it's up to you how painful that death has to be.
你会惊讶于
You'd be surprised how long
没有某些器官
you can stay alive without...
你也能活很久
certain organs.
你想要回你的外套 是吗
You want your coat back, don't you?
你们都下地狱吧
You can all go to Hell.
住手
Stop!
埃及艳后
Cleopatra?
我是 我命令你们住手
Yes. I order you to stop.
你在这没那个权力 亲爱的
You don't have that kind of power here, honey.
你俩认真的吗 她和他是一伙的
Are you both serious? She's with him.
是吗 也许这能让你开口
Is that so? Maybe this will make you talk.
我不知道戒指在哪 真的
I don't know where the ring is, all right?
真奇怪 我相信你
Funny, I believe you.
好可惜啊
What a shame.
振作点 亲爱的
Oh, cheer up, darling.
我们可以现在杀了他
We can kill him now.
不要
No.
解绳
Solvite.
你给我过来
Hey, you come back.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好
Yeah.
天啊
Blimey.
怎么了
What?
那个该死的戒指
The bloody ring.
肯定是一直都在这
Must've been here the whole time.
大概是我已经没去想它了
I guess I stopped thinking about it.
伙计们 我们来救你们了
Guys, we're here to save you!
但 看来你们
But, uh, looks like you, uh,
已经自己搞定了
took care of it on your own.
谢天谢地 告诉我 你们已经找到戒指了
Thank God. Please tell me that you found the ring.
是找到了 多亏了扎莉
We did. Thanks to Zari.
-好极了 -很好
- Fantastic. - Good.
等一下 这些都是地狱武器吗
Wait a second, are those Hell weapons?
对
Yeah.
我们可以使用这些武器 特别是
We could use those, especially--
对 收起来 我们走
Yeah, let's just get them and get out of here.
早啊
Good morning.
还有更多的客人吗
Are those even more guests?
没有
um, no.
不好意思 女士 我们这就走了
So sorry, ma'am, we were just leaving.
还有 我在想
And, uh, here's me thinking
你以后就别从中作梗了
you weren't allowed to meddle anymore.
还不如直接点
Could've been a touch more direct.
我不知道你在说什么
I'm sure I don't know what you mean.
才怪
Yeah, right.
回头见 约翰·康斯坦丁
See you around, John Constantine.
所以说你已经会使用图腾了
So you got the totem to work?
是啊 我做到了 很棒
Yeah, I did. It was amazing.
有点害怕 但是很棒
Terrifying, but amazing.
感觉好像贝哈德在我身边
I sort of felt like Behrad was there with me.
他一定会以你为傲的 我也为你骄傲
He'd be so proud of you. I'm so proud of you.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
-约翰 你平安了 -是啊 好了兄弟
- John! You're safe! - Yeah, all right, buddy.
好了 好了 别着急 好吗
Oh, okay, right, slow down, all right?
我看到你也很开心 兄弟 莎拉怎么样了
I'm happy to see you too, mate. Hey, how's Sara doing?
她还在昏迷中 查莉在陪着她
Oh, she's still unconscious. Charlie's sitting with her now.
我要想想怎么维修预测者
I'm gonna try to distract myself
来转移一下我的注意力
by fixing the Prognosticator.
技术不是我和查莉的长项
Technical skills are not Charlie and I's strong suit.
-我知道 -喂 喂 等一下
- I know. - Whoa, whoa, hold on a tick.
那个装置要是坏了 你们是怎么找到我们的
If that contraption is broke, how the hell did you find us?
这件事吧
about that.
嗨 约翰
Hey, John.
听说我们要组装织布机
I hear we have a Loom to build.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表