剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
And they took her away.
我该怎么办
So what do I do?
活下去
Survive.
弗雷迪 我的成长经历并不美好
Freddy, my upbringing was only dysfunction.
但不能让不美好的成长经历定义你这个人
But dysfunction doesn't get to choose who you are.
只有你自己能
You do.
明白吗
You hear me?
明白 好
Yeah, okay.
我们该回去了 看看大家的情况
We should, uh, head back and check on the team
确保一切回归正常
and make sure everything's back to normal.
我知道你一定没问题的 孩子
I know you're gonna be okay, kid.
吉迪恩医生把你治好了吗
Dr. Gideon treating you right?
很酷吧
Pretty cool, huh?
这就是你的工作
So this is what you do?
穿梭于不同的时间 用风拯救别人
Travel around time and save people using wind?
很
That's...
我不会说那很酷 但是
I wouldn't say cool, exactly, but...
难怪你最受爸妈宠爱
no wonder you're the favorite.
最受宠爱
The favorite?
妈妈和爸爸那么对我
Maman and Baba only treat me how they do
是因为他们担心我
'cause they're worried about me.
我已经在商学院待了五年了
I mean, I've been in business school for five years.
而你白手起家 十九岁就成了百万富翁
You were a self-made millionaire by the age of 19.
对啊 我是挺让人佩服的
You're right, I am very impressive.
比如 你是怎么从这里越狱出去的
Like, how did you jailbreak your way out of here anyway?
我在你奇怪的小屏幕周围四处探索
I was poking around your weird little screens
突然我就知道怎么黑出去了
and suddenly I knew how to hack my way out.
这样啊
Right.
是吗
Huh...
时间旅行总会有些奇怪的副作用
Yeah, time travel always has these weird side effects.
希望会逐渐消失吧
Well, hopefully it wears off
因为我想多待一段时间
because I was thinking of sticking around for a while.
奇怪 我这次倒不觉得讨厌
I weirdly wouldn't hate that.
大伙 我们还在2004年
Hey, guys. We're still in 2004.
-你们在哪儿 -一起来吗
- Where the hell are you? - You coming?
这样的重聚还不错吧
How about this for a reunion?
你姐姐来干什么
And, uh, what's your sister doing here?
可能是玩儿猫聊吧
Probably CatChatting.
不做评论
No judgment here.
-对 -等一下
- Yes. - Wait.
米克呢
Where's Mick?
米克
Mick?
米克·罗里
Mick Rory?
艾莉
Allie.
嗨 弗雷迪
Hey, Freddy.
嗨 蒂芬妮
Hey, Tiffany.
恭喜
Congrats.
诺拉 我可以与你共舞吗
Nora, may I have this dance?
当然
But of course.
真不敢相信
I cannot believe I got to
《杀人电影》我有了独家报道
get an exclusive scoop for Stab Cast
还成为了笑到最后的女孩
and I got to be the final girl.
严格来说 我从来没死过
Well, technically, I never died, so.
严格来说 你死了不止三次了
Technically, you've died more than three times,
这次让给我吧 宝贝
so just give me this one, babe.
你就是我笑到最后的女孩
You are my final girl.
各位
Hey, guys.
大合照
Photo booth.
等等
Wait!
米克呢
Where's Mick?
米克
Mick.
是我的枪
That's my gun.
不是让你滚开吗
I thought I told you to piss off.
盖瑞刚才告诉我阿斯特拉的事了
Gary just filled me in on that business with Astra.
你为什么不去解决这件事
So why are you drowning your sorrows
而是在这借酒消愁
instead of doing something about it?
到底发生什么了 约翰
What happened here, John?
我以前经常跟一群人一起厮混
I used to run with a bunch back in the day.
后来被称为纽卡斯尔团队
Became known as the Newcastle Crew,
在这个地方度过了我们大部分可鄙的青春
spent most of our misbegotten youth in this place.
其中有一个强大的女巫
One of them was a powerful witch.
我回来咨♥询♥一下她
I'm back here to consult with her.
她就在那里面
She's through there.
那你还等什么呢
So what are you waiting for?
快点 起来过去问
Come on, get off your ass and go and do it.
这不是那么简单的好吗 查莉
Because it's not that easy, all right, Charlie?
那个女巫是阿斯特拉的亡母
That witch is Astra's dead mother.
她的灵魂在那扇门后等待着
Her spirit is waiting on the other side of that door and...
对我也不是很满意
none too happy with me.
我过去的一些事情一直没跟任何人说过
There are things in my past that I haven't told anyone.
所以我能理解你想独自解决这种心情
So I get the whole wanting to do it on your own.
如果有一扇门我走过去
But if there was some door that I could walk through
就能解决所有问题
to solve all my problems,
我一定会抓住那个机会
I sure as hell would take that chance.
我召唤赫卡忒
I call upon Hecate,
掌管钥匙守护三岔路口的女神
lady of keys and guardian of crossroads.
用我的血
Sever this seal
切断封印 开门吧
by my blood, be open.
别回头 约翰 你能搞定
Don't look back, Johno. You got this.
希望你是对的 亲爱的
Let's hope you're right, love.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表