剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
How did you even find this place, Charlie?
你有一次喝醉了告诉我的
You told me about it when you were wasted once.
从哪进来的就可以从哪出去
You found your way here, you can find your way out.
他怎么回事
What is with him, huh?
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
重施康斯坦丁的魔法
Do the Constantine trick again.
中城高中
各位 保持警惕
All right, everyone. Stay sharp.
杀手说不准在哪里
The killer could be anywhere.
我们得带大家离开这里
We gotta get everyone out of here.
吓死人了
Thanks for the heart attack!
抱歉 瑞士军刀瞬间就能解决问题
Sorry, Swiss Army Knife usually solves a jam in a jiff,
可这些门用的都是心灵感应开关
but these doors are telekinetically sealed.
进不去出不来
No way in or out.
这地方跟监狱一样
This place always felt like a prison.
心灵感应 很有道理
Telekinesis, it makes perfect sense.
杀手一般都缺乏掌控感
Killers often act out of feeling powerless
这样他就有了终极掌控感
and now he has the ultimate power.
看来我的排名该变动一下了
I need to adjust my rankings.
我们还得救艾莉
Yeah, and we need to save Allie.
我是说89级的同学
I mean, the class of '89.
不死杀手 你说我们怎么阻止他
All right, immortal killer-- how do we stop it?
我们从这里肯定不行 你们或许可以
We can't from in here but maybe you guys can.
雷 是时候启动你的疯狂计划了
Look, Ray, it's time to put your crazy plan to the test.
我们要回去拯救弗莱迪
We gotta go back and fix Freddy.
中城
好了
All right.
去找未来的回升者吧
Let's find our future encore.
弗莱迪
Freddy!
弗莱迪
Hey, Freddy!
听说你找不着舞伴
Heard you couldn't find a prom date.
是你妈拒绝你了吧
Guess your mom turned you down.
垃圾
Loser.
说得好 布拉德
Nice one, Brad!
垃圾
Losers.
布拉德太混♥蛋♥了
Brad's such a jerk.
没事 不用帮我捡 我自己来
Oh, it's okay. You don't have to do it, it's all right.
我来吧 谢谢
I got it, thank you.
其实 我想问你个事情
Actually, I wanted to ask you something.
今晚的舞会我还缺个舞伴
Turns out I don't have a date to prom tonight
我想问...
and I was thinking...
你愿意跟我一起吗
would you go with me?
我跟你一起参加舞会吗
Me go with you to prom?
没错 八点学校门口见
Exactly. Meet me in front of the school at 8:00.
别迟到了
Don't be late.
这可不好
Oy vey, this is bad.
这么受欢迎的女生怎么会临时找舞伴
Why would the most popular girl need a last-minute date,
还找他
let alone ask him?
她跟那帮小子是一伙的
She's working with those boys.
这可能是让他生气的原因
This could be what sets him off.
我们得说服这孩子 让他放弃梦中情人
Okay, we gotta talk this kid out of his dream date.
我们来饶舌吧 弗莱迪
Let's rap, Freddy.
你们是谁
Who are--who are you guys?
新老师 很酷的新老师
New teachers. Cool new teachers.
从你的考试成绩来看
And, uh, judging by your test scores here,
也许你应该忘了毕业舞会 好好学习
maybe you should skip the prom and hit the books.
把A变成A+
Turn this A into an A+.
或许去电影院
Or maybe go to the movies.
1989年是伟大的电影之夏
1989's a great movie summer.
《夺宝奇兵3》《捉鬼敢死队2》
"Last Crusade," "Ghostbusters II"--
我得走了 所以
Yeah, I gotta go, so...
不要在走廊上奔跑
Hey, no running in the hallway.
我们不只是你的老师 还是你的朋友
We're not just your teachers, we're your pals!
中城高中
试想一段黑暗的走廊
Picture a dark hallway.
感觉凶手就在你身边
It feels like the killer's there with you.
月光像利爪一样抓挠着地板
Shafts of moonlight claw at the floor.
发光的安全出口标志 你好像永远也到不了
Glowing exit sign you may never reach.
出来 弗莱迪 我们知道你在那里
Come out here, Freddy! We know you're there.
对 快出来
Yeah, come on out!
你的心理资料里面漏了一些
There are gaps in your psychological profile
需要你来回答
that you need to answer for.
宝贝
Babe.
而且我们会把你送回地狱
And we're gonna send you back to hell.
对
Yeah!
你门找到出去的路了吗
Did you find a way out?
你是想被杀掉吗
Are you trying to get yourself killed?
回到体育馆
Get back in the gym.
在那里
There!
-弗莱迪跑了 -我们需要他的地址
- Freddy ran off on us. - We need his address.
我来
I got you.
诺拉
Nora?
诺拉 怎么了
Nora, what's wrong?
我能听见他们的声音
I can hear them, their-- their voices.
仙女教母有某种感应雷达
Fairy godmothers have sort of
可以感知孩子们的愿望
a special radar that tunes into kids' wishes,
而毕业舞会之夜是青少年心愿泛滥的时候
and prom night is a minefield of teenage need,
所以当它锁定了愿望最强烈的孩子
so when it locks onto the kid with the deepest need
我就会直接去...
I just go straight to--
不 不 不 来了
oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, it's happening.
你从哪冒出来的
Where the hell did you come from, huh?
弗莱迪
Oh, Freddy. Uh--
我是你的仙女教母
I am your fairy godmother.
所以
So...
请不要杀我
Please don't kill me?
你是仙女教母 我的仙女教母吗
You're a fairy godmother? My fairy godmother?
证明给我看
Prove it.
我要不是别无选择 你觉得我会穿成这样吗
You think I'd be wearing this if I really had the choice?
所以我让你做什么你都会做
So anything I ask for you have to do it.
所以你得好好想想你想要什么
So you should really think about what you want,
尤其是它的后果
especially the consequences.
我已经知道我想要什么了
I already know what I want.
毕业舞会在今晚
Prom's tonight and--
弗莱迪 亲爱的
Freddy, honey!
躲起来 不
Hide--no!
弗莱迪 准备好今晚看电影吗
Hey, Freddy. Ready, Freddy, for movie night?
-我准备了爆米花 -其实 妈
- I got the Jiffy Pop going. - Uh, actually, Mom--
雷 我和弗莱迪在一起
Ray, I'm with Freddy.
诺拉 真是太好了
Nora! Good, that's great.
好吗
How is that great?
我是连环杀人犯的仙女教母
I'm a serial killer's fairy godmother.
这很完美 以前的弗雷迪没有仙女教母
This is perfect. Old Freddy didn't have a fairy godmother.
如果你给他一个每个孩子
So if you give him the prom
都梦寐以求的毕业舞会
every kid dreams of
他可能就不会伤害任何人
maybe he won't hurt anyone.
可这个孩子的愿望是让所有人都去死
Except this kid's dream is for everyone to be dead.
毕业舞会
Prom?
弗雷迪
Wow, Freddy.
需要我载你一程吗 还是
Uh, do you need a ride, or...
我可以帮你整理领带
I could help you with your tie.
我自己能搞定 但是 我爱你
Oh... You know, I got it. But, um, I love you, okay?
我得去忙了
I just gotta go.
好的
Okay.
说回我的愿望
Now, back to my wish.
我要让那些同学都不再取笑我
I'm gonna make it so those kids never make fun of me again,
因为我想要...
because I wish for...
一套西装
a suit.
一套西装
A suit?
是的 如果我要带蒂芬妮去舞会
Yeah, if I'm gonna take Tiffany
我形象必须极佳 所以我想要一身帅气西装
I gotta look good, so I want a cool suit.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
-我能做到 -很好
- Yeah, I can do that. - Okay.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表