剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
The only way that I could stop Senator Wellington
削减我们预算的办法就是
from cutting off our funding was
就是让我们的过程公开透明
to be clear and transparent about our process.
懂了吗
Get it?
所以你是在拍摄传奇们的纪录片
So you're shooting a documentary about the Legends?
实际上 不是我
Not me, per se.
你好 兰斯船长 很崇拜你
Hi, Captain Lance, huge fan.
我是导演 凯文·哈里斯
Uh, I'm the director, Kevin Harris.
你们可以叫我凯
You can call me Kev.
你们继续做该做的事 当我们不存在
Just carry on, do what you're doing; we're not even here.
那是凯 他负责纪录片拍摄
That's Kev. He's got it under control.
要是我想私下说点什么呢
And what if I wanna talk about something in private?
那不是问题
It's not a problem,
独白采访就是做这个的
that's what the confessional interviews are for.
行 所以我就直接对摄像头说了
Okay, so I can--I can just say it to the camera.
当然
Sure.
我女朋友 她疯了
My girlfriend, she's lost her mind.
她可能需要睡一觉
She just--she really probably needs a nap.
做完长任务她会比较困
She gets a little sleepy after a long mission.
米克 告诉我们
Mick, why don't you tell us all
你在船上的职责如何
what you do on the ship, huh?
我偷东西 别挡道 你们这帮混♥蛋♥
I steal stuff. Get out of my way, you punks.
好吧 他开玩笑的 雷
Okay, he's just joking. Uh, Ray!
还有谁参与拯救了多元宇宙
Who else saved the multiverse?
闪电侠 超女 蝙蝠女侠
Well The Flash, Supergirl, Batwoman.
-好 -对
- Cool - Yeah.
什么 没有超人吗
What, no Superman?
那问题肯定不大
Couldn't have been that big a deal.
不不不 超人也去了
Oh, no, no, Superman was there.
他非常帅
He's very handsome.
你能回来真好 兄弟
It's good to have you back, buddy.
对
Yeah.
有个人没在
We're missing someone.
查莉在哪里
Where's Charlie?
搭逃生舰兜风去了
Took the jumpship for a joyride.
兜风 为了检查时间线
A joyride to check the timeline.
是不是 名为时间侦查
Right? It's called a timescout.
有谁想去时光穿梭区看看吗
Now, who wants to visit the temporal zone?
我们去吧
Shall we?
伙计们 我还在外面
Guys, I'm still outside.
我还在外面 别丢下我
I'm still outside! Don't leave me!
大家好 我是雷·帕尔默 原子侠
Hi, I'm Ray Palmer, The Atom.
雷·帕尔默
原子侠
这个纪录片给了我一个激动人心的机会
This documentary is an exciting opportunity
可以改善自己的形象
for me to improve my image.
很多人还是会把我和那个
A lot of people still confuse me for the demon
占据我身体打开地狱大门的恶魔混淆
who possessed me and opened up the gates of Hell.
他的名字是尼禄 他已经不在我左右或体内
His name was Neron and he is no longer with me or inside me
通量
恶魔还是好人
也不在我身边
or, um...
我很想让你们见见我女友 诺拉
I really wish that you could meet my girlfriend, Nora.
但她总是在外面工作 到全世界
But she works out of town a lot, internationally.
她在全球有很多客户 主要是小孩
She's got a lot of global clients, kids mostly.
她是个仙女教母
She is a fairy godmother.
你后面有东西
There's something behind you.
这是时震吗
Is this a timequake?
看 我就知道时间线仍有危险
See, I knew the timeline was still in jeopardy.
我们遇到了什么
What do we got?
时空海盗 时空恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 时空色情旅游业
Time pirates, time terrorism, time sex tourism?
艾娃 你愿意的话
Jeez, Ava, you could be a supervillain
你可以当个超级反派
if you applied yourself.
吉迪恩 原点在哪里
Gideon, what's the point of origin?
看起来我的乔纳·海克斯很哔波啦爱你
It appears my Jonah Hex has beebo lala loves you.
吉迪恩 大概中病毒了
Gideon may have a virus.
不是她负责控制一切吗
Doesn't she make everything work?
我们非常安全
We are perfectly safe.
伙计们 那是五级时震
Guys, that was a class five timequake.
那非常危险
That is so dangerous.
行 伙计们 努力保持冷静 好吗
Okay, guys, let's just try to keep our composure, shall we?
我已经定位了时震
I've triangulated the timequake
是俄♥国♥ 1917年彼得堡
to 1917, St. Petersburg, Russia.
我们去缩小问题吧
Let's go and shrink the problem.
我发明了一句流行语吗
I'm developing a catchphrase?
进行时光穿越
Executing time jump now.
不 吉迪恩
No, Gideon,
我们不能带摄制组去...
we're not taking a film crew to--
俄♥罗♥斯♥帝国 好吧
Imperial Russia. Yeah.
好极了 这下好极了 雷
Great. This is great, Ray.
传奇们 戴上你们的传统俄♥罗♥斯♥头巾吧
All right, Legends, put on your babushkas
因为我们要向俄♥罗♥斯♥迈进
because we are rushing into Russia.
现在你在抄袭我
And now you're copying my thing.
当然了 我只是太兴奋了
Totally, I just got really excited.
宝贝 这看似像问题
Okay, listen, babe, this may seem like a problem,
但是让我们把问题变成机会吧
but let's turn it into a "Probltunity," huh?
也许来个派对蛇正好符合遗嘱
Maybe a party snake is just what the doctor ordered.
派对蛇是什么
Uh, what's a party snake?
偷♥拍♥ 偷♥拍♥车
A sneak, party sneak.
时间旅行的神奇之处在于
The wonder of time travel is allowing our cameras
当我们乘坐传奇的专属派对偷♥拍♥车时
to capture some of the first color images
让我们的相机可以捕捉到
of imperial Russia as we ride along
俄♥罗♥斯♥帝国的第一批彩色影像
on the Legends' patented party sneak.
其实这更像是一场有趣的葬礼偷♥拍♥
Turns out it's more of a fun funeral sneak.
谁死了
Who died?
格里高利·拉斯普♥京♥ 外号♥邪僧
Grigori Rasputin AKA The Mad Monk.
半灵媒 半控制狂
Equal parts mystic advisor and manipulative hornball.
拉斯普♥京♥出了名的杀不死
Rasputin was notoriously hard to kill.
需要氰化物和枪 还得淹死他 他才会死
It took cyanide, a gun, and drowning before he stayed dead.
各位 我们确定他死透了吗
Guys, we sure he stayed dead?
拉斯普♥京♥死而复生
Rasputin came back from the dead,
还引发了时震
and it caused a timequake.
这种问题我可以理解
Ugh, this is the kind of problem that I can wrap my head around.
所以我要你们忘记这个纪录片摄制组
So I need you guys to forget about this documentary film crew
专心我们手上的任务 好吗
and focus on the mission at hand, yes?
好的 我们要将灾难减到最小化
Yes, we need to minimize the mishap.
雷 说得好
Ooh, Ray, that's good.
因为拯救世界是传奇最擅长的事
Because saving the day is what the Legends do best.
艾娃 你挡住我的镜头了
Ava, you're in my shot.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
吉迪恩 历史记录怎么显示
Gideon, what does the historical record say?
也许是时间循环 时间循环把他
Perhaps timeloop-- timeloop released him
从玛丽昂·雷文伍德那里释放出来了
from Marion Ravenwood.
当然了 好
Of course. Okay.
B哥 跟我来
B-Money, with me.
我们要修好吉迪恩
We're gonna fix Gideon,
把我们的客人带回2020年
get our guests back to 2020.
蒙娜 内特 雷
Mona, Nate, Ray,
我要你们三个去找拉斯普♥京♥
I want you three researching Rasputin.
查出他接下来要做什么
Figure out what his next move is gonna be.
开始吧
Okay? Let's do it.
雷 对不起 但...
Ray. Sorry, but just--
莎拉没事吧
is everything okay with Sara?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是我知道奥利弗的死让她非常难过
But I do know that Oliver's death was pretty tough on her.
是的
Yeah.
也许你应该给莎拉写一张悼念卡
Maybe you should write Sara a condolence card.
这个主意挺好的
It's actually not a bad idea.
我应该可以试试把我的想法和感受
I guess I could try to put my thoughts and feelings
在卡上写成文字
into words on a card.
如果有更多历史上的坏人回来怎么办
What if more baddies start coming back, like, throughout history?
如果他们回来了 我们可以叫恶人返场
If they do, we can call them evil do-overs.
返派
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表