剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Guys, this is Nathaniel Heywood.
他是我的教授之一
He's one of my professors.
-欢迎 -谢谢你
- Welcome. - Thank you.
我们从没招待过教授来晚餐
Oh, we've never had a professor over for dinner.
你教什么的
What do you teach?
高级宏观经济学 行为经济学
Advanced macroeconomics, behavioral economics...
-各位好 -准备好
- Hey, guys. - Brace yourself.
我是Z
Z here.
我在父母家庆祝我爸爸的生日
So I'm at my parents' house celebrating my dad's birthday.
毕竟 家人就是一切
After all, family is everything.
说到这 看起来我们今年
Speaking of which, it looks like we have
有个意外的客人
a surprise guest this year.
我的弟弟 贝哈德
My brother, Behrad.
打个招呼 B
Say hello, B.
大家好
Hi.
好了 各位 我得走了
Anyways, guys, I gotta go.
大爱Z家族 下次见
Big love to the Z nation. Khodafez.
把这段放到目前文件的最后
Insert that clip at the end of the current file.
我们今晚开始剪辑
We'll start cutting tonight.
你俩去浴室摆好化妆品来做补妆
You two can set up glam in the bathroom for touch-ups.
我还以为这是个家族聚会
Hey, I thought this was supposed to be a family party.
说这话的人刚邀请了
Oh, says the woman who just invited
她4800万粉丝进了咱家
her 48 million followers into our house.
是5100万
It's 51 million.
跟上时代
Try to keep up.
扎莉 亲爱的 是不是很棒
Zari, darling, isn't it marvelous.
你弟弟带回家了
Your brother brought home
他大学的一位教授
one of his professors from grad school.
扎莉 这位是内特 内特 这是扎莉
Zari, Nate. Nate, Zari.
你好
Hi.
是你
It's you.
我看了视频
I saw the video.
感谢关注我
Oh, thanks for subscribing.
正是粉丝
You know, it's the fans that really make
让这些辛勤工作有价值
all the hard work worth it.
真是个怪胎
What a weirdo.
礼貌点 扎莉
是他对着我流口水
你姐姐就是那个
Your sister is the secret woman
发全息消息的神秘女子
from the hologram message.
神秘什
Secret wha...
我以为我是出现了幻觉
I thought I was hallucinating,
但吉迪恩在清理记忆库
but Gideon was scrubbing her memory
那里有个你姐姐发送的秘密消息
and there was a secret message from your sister
让我去找她
telling me to find her,
她就是我回来的理由
and she's the reason I came back.
你是突发心理崩溃了吗
Are you having a psychological break?
不 我是说真的
No, I'm being serious.
记不记得我们在海伍德改变了历史
Remember when we dented history at Heyworld.
你姐姐被改变了
Your sister is the dent.
洛杉矶
1947年
韦伯与摩尔
私♥家♥侦♥探♥
魔法能量的踪迹指向这间办公室
The traces of magical energy lead into this office.
这里有地狱的残余痕迹
There's an infernal residue in here.
确实有
Sure is.
一个死人的残余
Residue of a dead guy.
等等 后退
Oh, whoa, stand back.
受害者是死于业火
The victim was consumed by ignis inferni.
那是地狱之火
It's hellfire.
对他下手的生物不属于这个世界
Whoever did this to him was not of this world.
看来杀手是个回升者
Well, looks like our killer's the encore.
见鬼
Bollocks.
门票在那里
Ah, there's the ticket.
洛杉矶日报
本地侦探...
别过来
Don't come any closer.
好了 别紧张 你可以放下枪
All right, easy. You can put the gun down.
我们是来帮忙的
We're here to help.
韦伯在哪里
Where's Webb?
韦伯与摩尔
私♥家♥侦♥探♥
我们是"韦伯与摩尔"中的摩尔
Uh, we are the "And Moore" Of Webb & Moore.
我们跟摩尔... 跟韦伯合作
We work with Moore--Webb.
那你一定是摩尔了
You must be Moore.
是我没错
Sure, that's me.
约翰尼·摩尔
Johnny Moore.
莎拉是我的秘书 这家伙...
Sarah is my secretary and this fella here...
看着像个警♥察♥
Has got a cop face.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
帕尔默警官为您效劳
Sergeant Palmer at your service.
我是便衣
I'm undercover.
转告韦伯 回来后给我打电♥话♥
Tell Webb to call me when he's back.
他去休假了
He's, uh, on holiday--vacation,
所以你的案子就交由我来负责 你是
which leaves me handling your case, Miss...
希尔 珍妮·希尔
Hill, Jeannie Hill.
我雇佣了你的搭档来保护我不被男友伤害
I hired your partner to protect me from my boyfriend.
你安全无忧 女士
Oh, well, you're in good hands, ma'am.
算了吧 警♥察♥先生
Oh, give me a break, Johnny Law.
近半警♥察♥都是巴格西的人
Half the PD is in Bugsy's pocket.
巴格西的全名是...
Bugsy as in...
本杰明·西格尔
Benjamin Siegel.
不喜欢别人叫他巴格西
Doesn't like it when you call him Bugsy.
让人惊讶的是
But here's the kicker,
他上周死了
He died last week.
但他现在起死回生了
And now he's back from the dead.
并且前所未有的危险
And he's more dangerous than ever.
他在日落大道上有个场子
He took over a joint on Sunset Boulevard
叫做蓝蜥蜴
called the Blue Iguana.
黑帮和好莱坞精英的乐园
Playground of gangsters and the Hollywood elite.
不管你想找什么乐子
Whatever vice floats your boat,
那里都可以实现
that's where you'll find it.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
欢迎来到蓝蜥蜴
Welcome to the Blue Iguana.
你们尽情玩 没得商量
Now, have fun, I insist.
否则 我可能就得朝你们开枪了
If you don't, I just might have to shoot ya.
西格尔先生
Mr. Siegel.
冲镜头笑一笑 西格尔先生
Here, smile for the camera, Mr. Siegel.
就是打扫一下面包屑
Just, uh, cleaning up a little bit of crumbs.
希尔小姐 请继续
Please, Ms. Hill, continue.
巴格西被一个黑帮杀手暗♥杀♥时
I was there when Bugsy was assassinated
我就在场
by a mob hit man.
目击了全程
Saw the whole thing.
但接下来 就在第二天
But then, the very next day,
这小子就出现在我门口
lover boy shows up at my doorstep,
带我去他的俱乐部 如同无事发生过
takes me to his club like nothing had happened.
这还只是小事 重头戏在后面
And that's just the biscuit, here comes the gravy.
他和以前不一样了
He's different now.
更有野心 更无所畏惧
More ambitious and fearless.
我想离开他 但是不行
I wanna leave him but I can't
因为我知道他会杀了我
because I know he'd kill me.
希尔小姐
Look, Ms. Hill,
我们可以保护你不受你男友伤害
we can protect you from your boyfriend.
但你要出城几天
But you're gonna need to get out of town for a few days.
待在旅馆里 情况也许会很混乱
Stay in a motel. Things could get messy.
但我没钱
But I don't have any money.
都是巴格西在资助我
Bugsy takes care of all that.
我该怎么还给你
How can I ever repay you?
这你不用担心
No need to worry about that.
我们只想保证你的安全
We just wanna make sure you're safe.
莎拉秘书 你能送希尔小姐出去吗
Secretary Sara, can you show Ms. Hill the way out?
她轻易就把你骗了 雷蒙多
Oh, she took you for an easy mark, Raymondo.
什么 她都吓坏了
What? She was absolutely terrified.
莎拉怎么看
Sara?
暂时还没有定论
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表