剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Villa-agains.
我偏向叫回升者
I like encores.
这是好主意
It's a good idea.
我们可以投票 我们可以...
We could take a vote, we could take like a--
投票吧 投票吧
Okay, let's vote, let's vote.
回升者
Encores.
返派
Villa-agains.
回升者
Encores.
别这么混♥蛋♥嘛
Don't be a jerk about it.
回升者
Encores!
2020年 纽约市
此时 在纽约
Meanwhile, back in New York,
康斯坦丁和盖瑞在搜索灵魂
Constantine and Gary were doing some soul searching.
我们现在和伟大的魔术师约翰·康斯坦丁一起
We're here with the great mage John Constantine
回应超自然的紧急呼应
responding to an urgent call regarding the supernatural.
糟了 盖瑞
Oh bloody hell, Gary,
我让你做我助手时
you know I must have been off my rocker
我一定是神志不清的
when I made you my assistant.
康斯坦丁先生
Mr. Constantine.
什么情况 亲爱的
What the card says, love.
我儿子埃德加
It's my son Edgar.
我下班回来很晚
I came home late from my shift.
他一般都在玩电子游戏
Usually he's up playing video games.
行了 亲爱的 给你
All right, love, there you go.
让我先看看好不好
Now why don't you let me take a look, eh?
他怎么回事
What's wrong with him?
首先 他的睡衣
His PJs, for starters.
还真有人穿配套的睡衣吗
Do people really wear matching pajama sets?
对
Yes.
驱逐你 不纯的灵魂
Exorcizamos te, omnis immundus spiritus,
邪恶的力量
omnis satanic potestas,
约翰 等等
John, wait.
马歇尔
Masher?
马歇尔 是你在控制他吗
Masher, is that you possessing the lad?
你从地狱逃出来了 挺好
Glad to see you escaped Hell.
看样子你也是 哥们
Yeah, well, I could say the same about you, mate.
轮到恶魔爽一下了
Demon's gotta have his fun.
是 我现在就想来它一杯
Yeah, well, I could murder a pint right about now.
喝酒吗
Fancy a drink?
你买♥♥单
You're buying.
没问题 走吧
You've got it, let's go.
请留步 最强巫师
Excuse me, greatest of warlocks,
埃德加的妈妈怎么办
but what about Edgar's mother?
考虑得很周到 小盖
Good thinking, G-man.
我们从防火梯走
We'll take the fire escape.
您想执行什...船长...间隔...
What exe--able do you wi--x Captain cat--what interval--
对吉迪恩温柔点 船长
Easy on Gideon, Cap.
您想执...船长...船...船...
What are you wix--table Captain cat, captain cat--
今天每个人都要惹我吗
Is everybody just trying to get on my nerves today?
摄制组来了大家就不自在了吗
Camera crew shows up and, what, nobody can act like themselves?
人一受瞩目就容易改变
Spotlight does weird things to people.
但我会一直保持真实的自我
But, hey, you know I'll always be my true self.
是吗 你真实的自我
Oh yeah? Your true self?
你父母现在应该以为你在商学院吧
Don't your parents think you're in business school?
我就是一团糟
I am a tangled web.
别说我了
Enough about me.
发生了那么多事 奥利弗不在了 你还好吗
How you doing with Oliver and everything?
我没事
I'm fine.
没事 不谈这个也行
No worries, we don't have to talk about it.
但我给你做了个东西
But, I made you something.
别告诉我是悼念卡
Oh, please don't be a condolence card
那种东西太尴尬了
'cause those are always super awkward.
不是 应该比这好点
Nah, hopefully something better.
上面是你 奥利 和劳拉
It's you, Ollie, and Laurel.
B 这真的... 我很感动
B, this is actually-- it's really sweet.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的悼念卡一点也不尴尬
My condolence card wasn't awkward.
"亲爱的莎拉 我很遗憾那个跟你上♥床♥"
"Dear Sara, I'm sorry the vigilante you slept with"
"给你姐姐戴绿帽的治安维持者去世了"
"when he was already dating your sister died."
"有人说 爱过失去也比从未拥有过好"
"Some say it's better to have loved and lost,"
"但我宁愿你从未爱过他"
"but I hope you never loved him at all."
我和莎拉本来就爱互送卡片
Sara and I aren't the type to give each other cards anyway.
我还是替她做点别的吧
I'd rather do something for her.
比如说 解决拉斯普♥京♥的问题
You know, like, fix this Rasputin situation
带传奇们离开俄♥罗♥斯♥
and get the Legends the heck out of Russia
趁他们还没惹出乱子
before they screw something up.
可以剪掉最后一句吧
Uh, you can cut the last part of that out, right?
显然 拉斯普♥京♥治好了沙皇皇后的独生子时
Apparently, when Rasputin cured the Czarina's only son,
两个人陷入了热恋
the two fell madly in love.
我想如果拉斯普♥京♥知道沙皇皇后有多爱他
I think if Rasputin realized how much the Czarina loved him,
肯定愿意跟她好好地
he would wanna settle down with her,
过安稳日子 不扰乱历史
lead the kind of quiet life that doesn't disturb history.
《俄♥罗♥斯♥之夜》
瑞贝卡·西尔弗
瑞贝卡·西尔弗出的下一系列就应该叫
Maybe Rebecca Silver's next series could be called
《俄♥罗♥斯♥之夜》
"Russian Nights."
圣彼得堡的精英憎恶拉斯普♥京♥
So the St. Petersburg elite hated Rasputin's influence
对沙皇皇后的影响
over the Czarina.
于是沙皇的亲侄子 尤苏波夫王子
So the Czar's own nephew, a prince by the name of Yusupov,
主导了一场暗♥杀♥
he spearheaded the assassination.
雷 万一老雷戈里回来算账...
Ray, what if old Grigori came back--
怎么办
to settle the score.
我们不能让拉斯普♥京♥杀了尤苏波夫
We need to stop Rasputin from killing Yusupov.
我要去给拉斯普♥京♥送一封情书
I'm going to deliver a love letter to Rasputin.
我要去杀拉斯普♥京♥ 要一起吗
I'm gonna kill Rasputin. You in?
好
Yep.
拉斯普♥京♥庄园
1917年1月4日
拉斯普♥京♥和我是两个获得
Rasputin and I are two wandering souls
第二次生命的游魂
who got a second chance at life.
他不应该把他的回升浪费在复仇上
He shouldn't waste his encore on revenge.
-该死 -怎么了
- Damn it. - What?
蒙娜是对的 "回升者"感觉更好
Mona was right. Encore feels better.
的确是
It does.
加上我新的原子相机 所有人都能看到我们
Plus, with my new atom cam, everybody can watch us
用不流血的方式修复历史
fixing history without any bloodshed.
尤苏波夫死了
And Yusupov's dead.
新计划
New plan.
闯入者
Trespassers.
别开枪
Don't--don't shoot.
你也是
You either.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我是来采访拉斯普♥京♥的
I'm here to interview Rasputin.
格里高利
Grigori!
真热闹啊 有人叫你格里吉吗
Razzmatazz. Do, uh, people call you Griggy?
刚才只是有一点小误会
There's just been a slight misunderstanding.
你的僧人朋友们认为我是来杀你的
Your monk friends here think I'm here to kill you,
但我只是想和你谈谈
when really I just would like to chat.
他 这是我的摄制组
Oh, this? This is my camera crew.
我们在制♥作♥一个短片 关于你惊人的回归
We're producing a news reel about your startling return.
毕竟 只有在镜头前成为大人物
After all, you're not a big deal
你才会成为真正的大人物
until you're a big deal on camera.
格里高利·拉斯普♥京♥
格里高利·拉斯普♥京♥
Grigori Rasputin.
僧人 神秘莫测 可能是个僵尸
僧人 神秘莫测 起死回生太难了
Monk, mystic-- it is hard coming back to life.
我就在想 怎么才能让我开心呢
I think, what will make me happy?
所以我就杀掉杀死我的人
So I kill the man who killed me.
但我开心吗
But am I happy?
尤苏波夫的事就算了 是他咎由自取
I'll give you Yusupov. He had it coming.
但我们来谈谈大局 格里吉
But let's talk big picture, Griggy.
你死而复生
You rose from the dead.
太疯狂了
That's wild.
内特 你在干什么
Nate, what are you doing?
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表