剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
But if it comes from me...
他们可能会采纳
They just might.
我再次向您道歉
Again, I do apologize
制♥作♥室无法运作 罗里先生
that the fabricator is not functioning, Mr. Rory.
天啊
Oh, man.
这里肯定是爆♥炸♥中损坏了
It must have been damaged in the explosion.
你在做蚂蚁上树吗
Oh. Ants on a log?
-可以分享吗 -给我孩子做的
- Are those for sharesies? - My kid.
我知道怎么回事了
Oh, I see what's happening here.
你还是个新手爸爸
You're new to this whole parenting thing.
你看
You know what?
我觉得你需要来自盖瑞爸爸的建议
I think you need some advice from the Papa Gare.
做父母就得干那些累活
Parenting is about doing the crap work,
不管那些活多丢脸
no matter how degrading,
而且永远得不到一句谢谢
and never, ever once hearing a word of thanks.
但你心里知道 他们是感激你的
But you'll know in your heart that they appreciate it,
即使他们自己可能并不这样想
even if the thought never crosses their mind.
对吧 小盖瑞
Isn't that right, Gary Junior?
所谓的"铲屎官" 该干活了
Oh, "Doodie calls," as they say.
累活[它拉屎了]
Crap work.
什么东西
What is that?
好了
Okay.
我卸下了16-QW-45G控制板
I've removed panel 16-QW-45G.
不对 我说的是16-QW-45T
Mm, no, I'm pretty sure I said 16-QW-45T.
-不是 你说的是G -不是 是16
- No, you said G. - No, 16--
好吧 那我找T
Okay, yep. Finding T.
莎拉
Sara.
听说你突然看不见了
Caught a case of blindness, I hear?
对 吉迪恩出故障 而我又这样了
Yeah, and while Gideon's down, uh, I'm stuck like this.
-不过这也没什么 -没什么吗
- But it's no big deal. - No big deal?
很好 你是第一个看见神的真身
Right, you're the first mortal to ever see a god's true form
还能活下来的凡人
and live to tell the tale.
-这叫没什么 -就是没什么
- And that is no big deal. - It's no big deal.
所以没有其他事情发生 是吗
So nothing else has been happening, right?
没有别的副作用吗
There's no other side effects?
我知道你没说实话 莎拉
Look, I know you're not being honest with me, Sara.
我只是想帮忙
I just want to help.
她什么意思 宝贝
What is she talking about, babe?
真的 没什么
Look, it's nothing, okay?
我只是
I just...
我不想让大家难过
I didn't want to upset anyone.
有什么令人难过的
What's so upsetting?
我一碰到别人 就会看到他们被捅死的样子
When I touch somebody, I see people stabbed to death.
但也可能只是潜意识里的恐惧
But it's probably just some subconscious fear
被昏迷触发了而已
that's been kicked up by the coma.
就像 就像噩梦一样
It's like a-- it's a nightmare.
你失去了一种视力
You've lost one kind of vision,
却获得了另一种
and you've gained another.
莎拉 你看见的是未来
Sara, you're seeing the future.
只是噩梦而已 查莉
Look, they're just nightmares, Charlie.
未来不可能是这样 好吧
This can't be the future, all right?
-那不可能 -为什么
- It's not possible. - Why?
你是命运完人 被神圣之光照耀
You're a Paragon of Destiny who got radiated by godly light.
为什么你不可能
Why is it so impossible
拥有预见未来的天赋呢
that you've gained the gift of foresight?
因为我们不会全部死掉
Because we don't all die.
我们 什么意思
We? What do you mean?
是我们会在五十年后死去
Like, we die in, like, 50 years?
还是说我们死的时候我也穿着这身衣服
Or we die with me wearing this exact outfit?
-第二个 -肯定是阿斯特拉
- Option two. - It's got to be Astra.
查莉 你能不能别揪着阿斯特拉不放
Charlie, would you stop with the Astra thing?
她在地狱救了我们 好吗
She saved our lives in hell, okay?
我不会随便就把她往最糟的方面想
I'm not just gonna assume the worst.
怎么 她是个控制欲超强的精神病吗
What, that she's some manipulative psychopath?
她只想控制我
Well, she just tried to manipulate me
让我来这里
into coming in here
求查莉再用一次命运织布机 所以
and begging Charlie to use the Loom again, so...
好吧 那也不算犯罪
Okay, well, that's not a crime.
伙计们 戒指不见了
Guys, the rings. They're gone.
我在垃圾槽找到了这个
I found this in the trash chute.
好吧 这算犯罪
Okay, that is a crime.
吉杰特 请回放会客室的内部监控画面
Gidget, play back internal monitoring of the parlor, please.
我的内部监控子系统已被禁用
My internal monitoring subsystems have been disabled.
恐怕船上有破坏者
I'm afraid we have a saboteur on board.
好 现在我开始考虑最糟的情况了
Okay, now I'm starting to assume the worst.
还是无可避免 对吗
Well, this was inevitable, wasn't it?
只要一出岔子
The first thing that goes wrong,
你们就把矛头指向我
and you all point the finger at me.
阿斯特拉 冷静点
You know what, Astra? Slow your roll.
是你想要戒指 现在它们不见了 所以
You wanted the rings, and now they're missing, so...
你是唯一不属于这艘船的人
You're the only person who doesn't belong on this ship.
真幸运
Happily.
我一直都和她在一起 好吗
Look, I was with her the whole time, all right?
她没拿那些戒指
She never took the rings.
再说了
And besides,
她怎么破坏吉迪恩
how is she supposed to have sabotaged Gideon, eh?
我们也不知道 约翰
We have no idea, John.
所以把她关在这里而不是扔到船外
That's why she's here and not out the airlock, okay?
-走吧 宝贝 -对不起 阿斯特拉
- Come on, babe. - Sorry, Astra.
你和我的姐♥妹♥们♥在一起太久 很难信任你
You just spent too much time with my sisters to be trusted.
地狱最深处的人都比
I was shown more hospitality
这艘船上的蠢货对我更友好
in the deepest pits of hell than on this ship of fools.
是 别激动 好吗
Yeah. Just sit tight, all right?
我知道追踪破坏者的咒语
I got just the spell to track this saboteur.
我就不该相信你
I never should have trusted you.
你真的相信过吗
Did you really, though?
还是说你只是别无选择而已
Or did you just, uh, run out of other options?
然后是扎莉 她来自未来
And then there's Zari. She's from the future.
她超级可爱 而且还能操纵空气
She's supes cute, and she can control air.
-什么 -对
- What? - Yep.
蚂蚁上树
Ants on a log.
这里的每个人都有超能力
Everybody here has a superpower.
你有什么超能力吗
Do you have a superpower?
-我有这个 -你的枪吗
- I have this. - Your gun?
是
Uh, yes.
你的超能力就是开枪
Your superpower is that you shoot a gun?
-它能喷火 -对 我知道
- It shoots fire. - No, I know.
-我什么枪都不喜欢 -为什么
- I don't like any guns. - Why not?
我还游♥行♥反对过使用枪♥支♥
I marched in protest of them.
你知道这东西有多危险吗
Do you know how dangerous that thing is?
这才是枪的作用
Well, that's the point.
丽塔
Lita...
别说话
Shut up.
如果不是因为有你♥爸♥在
You know, if it wasn't for your pops here,
我们可能就没法穿越时间
we wouldn't be able to travel through time.
米克为我们照亮前路
Mick keeps the lights on.
灯没亮
The lights are off.
这是个不幸的巧合
Well, that's an unfortunate coincidence.
不管怎样 米克通过简单的盗窃行为
However, Mick funds this whole operation
为整个行动提供资金支持
through the simple act of stealing.
你不是因为盗窃而入狱坐牢吗
Oh, didn't you go to prison for stealing?
这不就是你错过我的童年的原因吗
Isn't that why you missed my childhood?
该死 米克
Damn it, Mick.
有时赃物只是一些纪念品
Sometimes they're just souvenirs.
比如 米克 你有没有碰巧
Like, Mick, did you happen to steal
从玛丽·安托瓦内特那里偷来
any French Revolution souvenirs
一些法国大革命的纪念品
from Marie Antoinette?
说 是的
Say yes.
是的 是的 我偷过
Yes, yes. Yes, I did.
真的吗 我可以去看看吗
Really? Can I see them?
真的吗
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表