剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
恐怕我得履行职责
I'm afraid I must do my duty
送你回去了
and send you back.
驱逐
Fuge!
阿斯特拉
Astra!
阿斯特拉
Astra?
阿斯特拉 不
Astra? Oh, no.
漂亮 伙计
Yeah, buddy!
是时候用原子力量拯救世界了
Ah, time for the Atom-eth, to save-eth the day-eth.
关闭战衣
Deactivate suit!
关闭战衣
Deactivate suit!
-抱歉 -小心
- Sorry! - Watch out!
代码X94 X94
Code X-94. X-94!
帕尔默博士 语♥音♥验证通过
Doctor Palmer, voice authenticated.
棒
Yes!
狂欢结束
Party's over!
对 乔科说得没错
Yeah, Jocko's right about that one.
妈的
Zounds!
我们最好抹掉他的记忆
Yeah, we better mind-wipe that dude.
我来
I got it.
等等 别 指的方向不对
Wait, no, no, it's pointing the wrong way.
我来
I got it.
传奇任务完美结束
Well, another Legends mission perfect.
我们回船吧
Let's head back to the ship.
抱歉
Sorry.
-不 你来 -我不行 我不行
- No, you! - I can't, I can't--
莎士比亚
罗密欧与朱丽叶
罗密欧诉朱丽叶
正义的曙光
-我不行 我不行 -耶
- I can't, I can't. - Yes!
关掉音乐
Turn off the music!
看看这个 快看看这个
Look at this. Take a look at that.
怎么回事
What is that?
任务出状况了吗
Did something go wrong with the mission?
-那是米克吗 -《罗密欧诉朱丽叶》是什么
- Is that Mick? - What's "Romeo v. Juliet?"
罗密欧诉朱丽叶
正义的曙光
莎士比亚竟然在写超级英雄戏剧
Shakespeare is writing superhero plays?
这下问题可大了
Oh, that's gonna be a problem.
我真不敢相信你们
I cannot believe you guys!
我让你来负责这次任务 但你欺骗了我
I put you in charge of the mission, and you lied to me.
你欺骗了我
You--you lied to me.
所以为什么
So why-- so why,
你们就 你们以为可以去开派对庆祝了吗
you could just-- you could go party?
这才是我们该做的
That's what we should've done.
我们应该等雷和诺拉
We should've waited for Ray and Nora
度蜜月回来后
to come back from their honeymoon
开一个大型派对
and throw one big party.
我的错 兄弟
My bad, buddy.
是的 你猜怎么着
Yeah, and guess what?
我们在收集织布机上进行得相当顺利
We're well on our way to assembling the Loom.
但你说得对 莎拉
Uh, but you're right, Sara.
我应该要求要大家赶紧回到船上
I really should've insisted that we come back to the ship sooner.
知道就好
Yeah.
"提伯尔特拔剑刺向茂丘西奥
"Tybalt draws his sword on Mercutio,
但茂丘西奥变成钢铁"
but Mercutio turns to steel!"
什么
What?
拜你们和这个烂派对所赐
Well, thanks to you guys and your stupid party,
这次任务还不能结束
this mission's not over.
"又一次的挥剑 提伯尔特将茂丘西奥刺伤
"With another swing, Tybalt stabs Mercutio.
'我受伤了'"
'I am hurt.'"
为什么他不再变成钢铁
Why didn't he just steel up again?
笨蛋茂丘西奥
Stupid Mercutio.
现在没工夫操心这个了
This is the least of our worries.
我们得回去那里 修正逆史
We need to get out there and fix hiss-ory.
-你说什么 -历 历史
- What's that? - His-story.
历史 时间 我们要修正时间
History--time! We gotta fix time.
-我有个问题 船长 -什么
- Une question, le Capitaine. - What?
你喝醉了吗
Are you sloshed?
追问 为什么你脸上闪闪的
Follow up question: why is there glitter on your face?
看样子你们的速子洗涤器得换新了
Uh, looks like your tachyon scrubber needs to be replaced.
虽然我也不知道自己在说啥
Whatever that means.
这是
It's uh--
麻烦送这位绅士离开 谢谢
just see this fine gentleman out, thank you.
非常乐意
With pleasure.
我们走吧 性感消防员 走了
All right, let's go, sexy firefighter. Go on and get.
雷
Ray.
我能跟你聊聊吗
Can I talk to you please?
当然 我... 好的
Yeah, I'm-- mm-hmm.
好了 雷 怎么回事
All right, Ray, what's up?
为什么你还没告诉内特你要离开了
Why haven't you told Nate that you're leaving?
因为他是我最好的朋友
Because he's my best friend,
一旦我告诉了他 那么一切都变成现实
and the moment I tell him, then this all becomes real.
我知道这是我的选择 我的决定
And, um, I know it's my choice, my decision
但是 我不知道自己有没有做好准备
but I don't--I don't know if I'm really ready for it.
你还记得我们刚搬进飞船的时候吗
You remember when we first moved on the ship?
我们将整个人生都抛诸脑后
We left our entire lives behind us,
我们不知道未来会发生什么
we had no idea what to expect,
但因为我们迎接了改变
but because we embraced the change--
我们造就了历史
We made history.
正是如此
Sure did.
谁能想到我们仍在这里
Who would've thought that we would still be here?
谁能想到我们现在要道别了
And that we'd be saying good-bye already.
我会想你的 兰斯船长
I'll miss you, Captain Lance.
别惹我哭
Don't make me cry.
我也会想你的 雷
I'm gonna miss you too, Ray.
很想
A lot.
过来
Come here.
希望演员们还没脱稿
Let's hope the actors aren't off book yet.
你必须说服莎士比亚放弃他的超级英雄戏剧
You have to talk Shakespeare out of his superhero play
而且保证你能拿到那些原稿
and make sure you get those scripts.
回来 凶险的恶棍
Back, foul villain!
嗖
Whoosh!
飞向空中 兄弟们
Take to the skies, brethren!
今晚正义将会降临
For tonight there will be justice!
你看
Behold!
我眼前这位杰出的英雄报上名来
What worthy hero faces me?
我的脸是以银打造
My face is silver,
拳头如雷击
fists like thunder strikes!
我们必须收集宝石来拯救世界
We must collect the gems to save the world!
同时学习如何团队合作
While learning how to work more as a team.
-没错 -跟我来
- Yes. - Come hither.
我们还有很多事情需要讨论
We have much to discuss.
哇 这都能写成五步抑扬格
Wow, and it's still in iambic pentameter.
这样 你们处理这些演员 拿走剧本
Okay, you guys take care of the cast and get the scripts.
-我去跟莎士比亚聊 -收到
- I'll talk to Shakespeare. - Copy.
冲上云霄 兄弟们
Take to the skies, brethren!
难以置信我们竟然要毁掉这些东西
I can't believe we have to destroy these.
这部戏很有潜力
This show has potential.
诸位听我一言
Hear ye, hear ye.
计划有变
So there's been a change of plans.
你们被《河谷镇》替换掉了
You guys have been replaced by "Riverdale."
-威廉·莎士比亚 -别打扰我
- William Shakespeare? - Bother me not.
我在修改剧本
I'm making amendments to my script.
我需要更清楚地阐述
I must elucidate more clearly
这个故事中钢铁人给人的启发是什么
what the steel man's takeaway lesson is from the story.
其实我就是来跟你聊
Oh, well I'm actually here to speak to you
你的新剧的
about your new play.
我认得你
I know you.
你是那几个找戒指的治安官之一
You're one of the constables that asked for the ring.
你们还跟亨斯洛那伙人♥大♥打出手
And you caused such a glorious row with Henslowe and his men.
是的 我来是要告诉你
Yes, and now I'm here to say
你不能把这个剧搬上舞台
that you cannot put on the show.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表