剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
《明日传奇》前情提要
Previously on "Legends of Tomorrow"...
如果你在看着
If you're seeing this,
在海伍德乐园我们改变了我的未来
we altered my future at Heyworld.
我不知道我会在哪或变成谁 但是来找我
I don't know where I'll be or who I'll be, but find me.
-约翰 等等 -玛仕
- John, wait! - Masher?
阿斯特拉有没有将最邪恶的灵魂从地狱放回人间
Has Astra released the worst souls from Hell onto Earth?
我有不死之身
I'm unkillable!
我要了结它
I'm putting an end to this.
你这是要回到地狱吗
Are you trying to go back to Hell?
当魔印完成时 我就会回来
I'll return when the sigil is complete.
女士 我们发现他在外面鬼鬼祟祟
Ma'am, we caught him lurking outside.
你最近好像对地狱产生了
It seems you're having a hard time
难以割舍的感情 约翰
staying away from Hell these days, John.
谁让我是就是改不掉旧习惯呢
Well, what can I say, I'm a creature of habit.
不如就习惯这里
You might as well get used to it.
这里早晚是你的归宿
You'll be living down here soon enough.
你想要什么
What do you want?
一杯威士忌 不加冰 再来一份全熟牛排
A whiskey, neat, and a steak, well done.
对了 还有那些被你释放的灵魂
Oh, yeah, and all those souls you released.
把他们招回来
Call 'em back.
不用你给他们第二次机会
Look, there is enough evil on Earth
地球上的邪恶就已经够多了
without you giving the damned a second chance.
这些邪恶的灵魂让我富得流油 约翰
Those damned souls are making me rich, John.
任何被他们堕落或杀害的人类都属于我
Any humans corrupted or killed by them all belong to me.
我这么多年都被三巨头踩在脚下
And after years of being under the boot of the Triumvirate,
能碾压其他人的感觉实在是太棒了
it sure feels good to grind my heel on someone else.
-玛仕 -约翰
- Masher? - John.
帮帮我
Help me.
约翰最擅长拖朋友下水
John's better at getting his friends into trouble
而不是帮助他们
than out of it.
在你告密前就应该知道这道理
Something you should have known when you squealed on me.
你不用这样 阿斯特拉
You don't have to do this, Astra.
我喜欢这种感觉
I like doing this.
停下来 求你了
No more, please.
阿斯特拉 我来是想和你友好地谈谈
Astra, look, I came down here for a friendly chat, all right?
我们没必要成为仇敌
Now, we don't have to be enemies.
你不是我的敌人 约翰
You're not my enemy, John.
你是我进化中的重要的一环
You're an important step in my evolution.
我从底层一点点爬到这
I crawled my way up from the bottom
终于在这里有了一些切实的权力
and I finally have some real power around here.
你若是想阻止我
So if you want to stop me,
就必须得杀了我
you'll have to kill me.
但说实在的 那有什么意义
But really, what's the point?
我的灵魂本来就属于这里
My soul would just end up back down here anyway.
约翰
John.
下面情况如何
What happened down there?
我得喝一杯
I need a drink.
任务结束后没有汇报吗
No post-mission debrief?
他这人就这样
It's part of his process.
拜托 吉迪恩 再播放一遍讯息
Come on, Gideon, play the damn message again.
随你怎么折腾我 海伍德先生
You can mistreat me all you like, Mr. Heywood.
但我向你保证 并没有秘密讯息
But I assure you, there are no secret messages
隐藏在我的记忆库中
hiding in my memory banks.
-你没事吧 兄弟 -没事
- Everything okay, bro? - Oh, um, yeah.
我只是再重新检查一遍
I was just, double-checking something.
拉我一把
Little help?
我好像产生了幻觉
I think I'm starting to see things.
我知道你这是怎么了
I know what's going on.
你知道吗
You do?
你又偷了我的私藏吧
You get into my stash again?
伙计 不用担心
Dude, no worries.
莎拉叫我们过去集♥合♥ 走吧
Sara's gathering the team, come on.
谢谢
Thanks.
这就是事情的真♥相♥ 伙计们
And that is the truth of it, mateys.
阿斯特拉还有这些乱子都怪我
Astra and this whole bloody mess is on me.
而且她毫不讲理
And she can't be reasoned with.
我们需要一个一劳永逸的方法阻止她
So we need a more permanent solution to stopping her
否则她将一直释放这些灵魂
or she could continue releasing souls indefinitely.
阿斯特拉还能改变 她还是人类吧
Surely, Astra can change. She's still human, right?
就算是暗黑魔法师也会认为
I mean, even a master of the dark arts must believe
她仍存有一些善良
there's still some good left in her.
别想了 大个头
Forget it, big man.
阿斯特拉对力量的渴望
Astra's lust for power,
已经摧毁了她的人性
it zapped the humanity out of her.
往好的一面想
Well, on the bright side,
至少这次的回升者不是我们的错
at least the encores aren't our fault this time.
击个掌
Hey, up top.
把这些回升者送回地狱有什么意义
Is there any point in sending these encores to Hell?
看起来阿斯特拉会马上把他们再送回来
It sounds like Astra would just send them straight back.
没错
Correct.
在我们找到一劳永逸的方法之前
Well, then until we find a more permanent solution,
就先把回升者关在船上
we'll house the encores on the ship.
那我们需要个更大的储藏室了
We're gonna need a bigger pantry.
拉斯普♥京♥2号♥
明日传奇
第五季 第三集
船长
Hey, Cap.
通常 我一定会卷起袖子走上前线
Normally, I'd be all for rolling up my sleeves and pitching in,
但是我得请个短假去给我爸爸庆祝生日
but I gotta take shore leave for my pop's birthday,
内特要和我一起来
and Nate's coming with me.
-是吗 -真的吗
- I am? - You are?
我的父母一直问我关于我生活的问题
My parents are always asking questions about my life.
他可以假扮成我商学院的教授
He could pretend to be one of my biz school professors.
我还是不敢相信你没告诉你父母
I still can't believe that you haven't told your parents
你的真实工作是什么
the truth about what you do.
你是说告诉他们我是个偷走了传家宝的
You mean that I'm a time-traveling superhero
时间穿越的超级英雄吗
who stole the family heirloom?
好吧 还是说商学院吧
Hmm, okay, yeah, stick to business school.
我们很快就回来 你都念不完"时震"俩字
We'll be back before you can say "Timequake."
别乌鸦嘴
Don't jinx it.
太晚了 船长
Too late, Captain,
侦测到一次新的时震
a new timequake has been detected.
需要你到舰桥来
You are needed on the bridge.
我们面对的是什么
What are we looking at?
时震的中心
Ah, the epicenter of the timequake
就在洛杉矶 1947年
is in Los Angeles, 1947.
那是好莱坞的黄金时代
It's the golden age of Hollywood
也是这座城市有组织犯罪的鼎盛时期
and the height of organized crime in the city.
真正的黄金时代
The real golden age.
好了 各位 我们需要两组人来...
All right, people, we're gonna need two teams for the...
抱歉 亲爱的 我占了你的位置是吧
Sorry, honey, I think I'm in your spot, aren't I?
别担心 宝贝
Hey, don't sweat it, babe.
正如艾娃所说 两个小组
As Ava was saying, two teams.
雷 约翰和我
Ray, John, with me.
米克 艾娃 在船上做后援
Mick, Ava, QB from the ship.
出发吧
Now let's do it.
你听到了吗
you hear that?
这只是我第二次与传奇们正式出任务
It's only my second official mission with the Legends,
而我已经被授予主要任务了
and I'm already being trusted with the football.
真的吗
Really?
后援意味着在船上呆着什么都不做
QB means staying on the ship and doing nothing.
或者是意味着
Or it could mean
为队伍提供重要的信息
providing the team with vital information.
吉迪恩 调出这座城市的
Gideon, pull up a topographical survey
地形测绘图 谢谢
of the city, please.
华盛顿特区
2044年
你感觉如何
How you feeling?
挺好的 我就需要下船放松下头脑
Great. I just needed to get off the ship, clear my head.
我的上帝
真可爱
生日快乐
我的儿子
你的头发真长 我可以帮你剪一下
别缠着他 他刚到这
各位 这是内特尼尔·海伍德
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表