剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
-准备好了吗 -好了
- Ready? - Yeah.
快瞧瞧
Check it out.
我的... 很好
Oh, my... Okay, okay.
现在还差一个很有型的登场
Now I gotta show up in style.
我想要一匹小马
I want a pony.
认真的吗 孩子
Seriously, kid?
中城高中
1989年毕业舞会
弗雷迪你好
Hey Freddy.
蒂芬妮
Tiffany.
西装很酷
Cool suit.
谢谢
Thanks.
给你
Here.
-谢谢 -我们要...
- Thank you. - Should we, uh...
-是的 -好的
- Yes. - Okay.
看起来你的计划可能会凑效了
Looks like your plan just might work.
多亏了你的功劳
Well, only thanks to you.
帕尔默
Hey, Palmer.
你要和我一起参加舞会吗
Will you go to prom with me?
这还用问
Aw, shucks.
好吧
All right.
冷静点
Hey! Cool it.
我就知道
I knew it.
你偷走了我们家族的图腾
You stole our family's totem.
不是你想的那样 我必须把它带走
It's not like that, I... I needed to take it.
你明明可以征求同意
I mean, you could've just asked for it.
妈妈和爸爸肯定会给你的
Maman and Baba would've given it to you.
-这是什么意思 -你真的不知道吗
- What's that supposed to mean? - Oh, you really don't know?
你常年不在家 又没有工作
You're never around, you don't do any work,
但他们还是对待你如英雄一般
and they still treat you like you're some kind of hero.
要是你知道我做过什么
If you only knew what I've done,
我经历了什么
what I've survived,
而又从未得到任何认可
without getting any credit.
你是不会明白的
Not that you'd understand,
因为你只关心你自己
'cause you only care about yourself.
管它的 别告诉我
Whatever, don't tell me.
但等到他们发现
But wait till they see
你把它变成一个破石头手镯会怎样
you've turned it into a stupid stoner bracelet... Hey!
你们好 Z家族
What up, Z-listers?
原来连神圣图腾
Turns out even a sacred totem
都不能逆转我心灵的空虚
couldn't reverse the sucking void that is my soul.
去你的 我才不是空虚
Hey, screw you. I'm not a void.
我这是生意
I'm a business.
反正在这里手♥机♥也用不了
Not like it works here anyway.
中城高中
2004年
大家冷静
Everybody, stay calm.
来电之后我们就会去求救
Once the power's back we'll get help.
我吓死了
I am freaked out.
-我吓死了 -放松
-I am freaked out. - Easy.
你要去哪
Where do you think you're going?
我要想办法离开学校
I'm gonna find a way out of this school.
看看这些人 就这么等着被杀
Look at them, just waiting to be picked off.
我读书的时候就跟他们格格不入
Never fit in with them when I went here
现在我也不会和他们一起死的
and I'm sure as hell not gonna die with them.
深得我心
I like the way you think.
木工作坊有个通风口 我以前从那溜出去
There's an old vent in the wood shop I used to sneak out of.
我就知道 你就是米克·罗里
I knew it. Mick frickin' Rory.
快走 咱们逃出这个学校
Come on, let's get the hell out of this school.
你有丈夫吗 或者男朋友
You have a husband? Boyfriend?
还是女朋友
Girlfriend?
我独身一人
No one's waiting at home for me.
还没找到另一半
Still haven't quite gotten that together.
你呢
And you?
我身后就是通风口
Um, it's behind here.
你有没有想过如果那年舞会没有变成那样
Do you ever wonder where we'd be if, you know,
我俩最后会如何 比如说
that prom had gone differently, like if...
艾莉
Allie!
你最好在1989年把这事搞定
You'd better be fixing this in '89.
这就是舞会啊
So this is prom.
-我知道很俗气 但 -不 不是
- I know it's lame, but... - No, no, no, no.
我想我终于有点理解这种怀旧的感觉了
Actually I think I kinda get the whole nostalgia thing for once.
接下来是一首慢歌♥
And we're gonna slow it down for the next one.
每个人 牵上你的舞伴 走到舞池
So everyone, grab your sweeties and get on the dance floor.
我喜欢这首歌♥
I love this song.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
你舞跳得很好
You know, you're a really good dancer.
谢谢 我
Thanks, I...
我看了很多音乐影片
I watch a lot of music videos.
他们看着好开心
they look so happy.
对 但他们不开心
Yeah, but they don't.
那就是他们的恶作剧
So that's the prank.
她把他引到舞池中♥央♥
She leads him to the center of the dance floor
他们把垃圾倒他头上
and they drop trash on his head.
魔女嘉莉经典恶作剧
Classic "Carrie."
这些霸凌者肯定想不到那会让弗雷迪变成怎样
Bet these bullies don't know how that ended.
我们不能让他们走到垃圾下面
Well, we gotta keep them from walking in the drop zone.
我觉得不会有事
I think it's gonna be okay.
那边人有点多
It's a little crowded over there.
-这里可以吗 -是的
- Is this good? - Yeah.
-开心吗 -开心
- Having fun? - Yeah.
弗雷迪
Freddy.
西装不错
Nice suit.
毁了就不好了
It would suck if it got ruined.
-布拉德 别 -得了吧 蒂芬妮
- Brad, wait. - Come on, Tiff!
我们的恶作剧本来就是这样设计的 对吗
This is how the prank was supposed to go, right?
恶作剧 你在说什么
Prank? What are you talking about?
他还是没明白
He still doesn't get it.
你以为她真想跟你约会吗
You think she actually wanted to go out with you?
这是陷阱 白♥痴♥
It was a setup, butt lump.
蒂芬妮 这是真的吗
Tiffany, is that true?
不是 我是说 现在不是了 弗雷迪
No... I mean not anymore, Freddy.
别 弗雷迪
No, Freddy.
弗雷迪 会没事的
Freddy, it's gonna be okay.
这下从喜剧片变成恐怖片了
We just went from John Hughes to John Carpenter.
约翰·休斯: 喜剧片导演
约翰·卡朋特: 恐怖片导演
我收回之前的话
I take it back.
高中烂透了
High school sucks.
出来见我 你个王八蛋
Come out here and face me, you bastard.
中城高中
2004年
罗里 你要去送死吗
Rory, are you trying to get yourself killed?
他杀了艾莉 他得付出代价
He killed Allie. He's gonna pay!
她不只是个普通的女孩 对吧
She wasn't just some girl, was she?
她是我的毕业舞会舞伴
She was my prom date.
我们上了同一所学校
We went to the same school together
我们之间有种特殊的感觉
and we kind of had a thing.
之后我就去了少教所
Then I went to juvie
投蒂芬妮·哈珀为毕业舞会皇后
但我们之间仍互通书信
But we still wrote letters to one another.
我本打算越狱
I was gonna break out
然后带她去那个愚蠢的舞会
and take her to the stupid dance,
但我放她鸽子了
but then I blew her off.
-罗里 -怎么了
- Rory. - What?
我当时很年轻也很傻
I was young, stupid.
米克 我很抱歉
Mick, look, I'm sorry, okay?
但如果这个计划成功了
But if this plan works
弗雷迪就都不会成为回升者
then Freddy never becomes an encore.
也许过去发生的一切都可以挽回
Maybe everything that happened can be undone.
也许我们还能拯救艾莉
Maybe we can still save Allie.
-弗雷迪 等等 -别管我
- Freddy, wait. - Leave me alone.
怎么了
What?
你现在不想一个人待着
You don't want to be alone right now.
你怎么会知道
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表