剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
能替你减轻负担
by taking this off of your plate.
将自己置身于危险当中
And risking your own necks.
我已经失去了一位朋友
Look, I already have one dead friend on my plate.
我已经受够了
I'm good there.
但是 你们几个自以为是的大明星
And you know, none of you self-absorbed mega stars
没一个人来问问我的感受
even bothered to ask me how I was doing.
莎拉 是我叫他们别提奥利弗 好吗
Look, Sara, I told them not to mention Oliver, okay?
我以为你不愿想起
I thought you wouldn't want to be reminded.
想起
Reminded?
什么 你觉得我能轻易忘记
What, did you think that I could just forget
我朋友的死吗
that my friend died?
不是 我知道这边的事总是很疯狂
No, I--look, I know things have been crazy around here.
这里疯狂
Crazy around here?
你根本不知道我看到了些什么
You still have no idea what I saw out there.
到底发生了什么
What did happen?
无数个地球消亡
Countless Earths died.
我成为了完人 穿越到大爆♥炸♥之时
I became a paragon and traveled back to the big bang.
我们重启了宇宙
We restarted the universe
而现在无人记得我们所做的改变
and now no one even remembers what we've changed.
-遭受这么多很难消化 -是 我知道
- It's a lot to process. - Yeah, I know.
所以你明白我为什么想跟朋友谈一谈了
So you could see why I wanna talk to my friends about it.
但却只有摄像头对着我的脸
And instead I get cameras in my face.
夏普特工缺乏细腻的感知力
Agent Sharpe lacks a delicate touch
尤其不擅处理人际关系
and is extremely deficient at relating to people.
这是我在时间调查局的人事评估
That is straight from my Time Bureau personnel review.
相当刺耳
Pretty harsh.
我自己写的
I wrote that review.
当然我很懊恼我们让莎拉失望了
Yeah, of course I'm bummed that we let Sara down,
但是我很高兴见到了拉斯普♥京♥
but I am glad I got to meet Rasputin.
帮一下
Little help?
那家伙进入了我的思想中放了个炸♥弹♥
I mean, the guy got in my head and laid a bomb.
-吓破"蛋"了吧 -是啊
- He freaked your bean, huh? - Oh yeah.
他还告诉了我那个
He also told me about the mystery woman
我死之前所爱的神秘女人
that I was in love with before I died.
我知道听着很疯狂 但是感觉没错
I know it sounds crazy but it just--it feels right.
看起来你是需要寻找一些自我啊
Sounds like you got some soul searching to do.
想再看一遍《当老牛碰上嫩草》吗
Wanna watch "How Stella Got Her Groove Back" Again?
不 我的状态还不错
No, my groove feels fine.
你觉得我是有分♥裂♥记忆还是局部失忆
You think I have either split memory or partial amnesia?
就像是吉迪恩出现的问题一样
That's like what's happening with Gideon.
我以为她的内存中出现的是幻影数据
Her memory is processing what I thought was phantom data,
但也许是来自另一个时间线的真实记忆
but maybe it's real data from a different timeline.
要么你像电脑一样染上了
Either you're a computer who caught
跟吉迪恩一样的病毒
the same virus as Gideon--
要么我们修复海伍德乐园时改变了时间线
Or when we fixed Heyworld, we changed the timeline.
天哪 我们竟全推断出来了
Damn, we deducted the hell out of that.
我得告诉莎拉
I have to tell Sara.
等等 五分钟 五分钟
Wait, five minutes, five minutes,
在倒立机上别下来 你的背会感激我的
Stay on the inversion table. Your back's gonna thank me.
好 我们确实不该避免
Okay, so clearly we shouldn't have avoided
向莎拉询问奥利弗的事
asking Sara about Oliver.
但是对我而言 我非常害怕
But in my defense I was desperately afraid that
我会说错话 你懂吗
I was gonna say the wrong thing, you know?
我不知道她要什么 好像我试图做的
I don't know what she needs and everything I try --
每件事都在帮倒忙
it seems to make it worse.
等下 贝哈德 所以你是说吉迪恩出问题
Hold on, Behrad, so you're saying Gideon's glitching
是因为我们损坏了时间吗
because we fractured time?
至少我们没有完全破坏时间
Look, at least we didn't break time.
可以说我们只是 敲了一下
We just, sorta, dinged it up.
有人吗
Hello?
发生什么了
What is on the feed?
这个开了吗
Is this thing on?
是的 我们在拍了 拉斯普♥京♥先生
Oh, y-yes w-we're rolling, Mr. Rasputin, sir.
很好 走开
Good. Get out.
那个涂了美发用品的男人说了什么来着
Now what was it that man with the hair product said?
对
Yes,
只有镜头前的大人物才是真正的大人物
you are not big deal until you're big deal on camera.
你要让我成为大人物了
You are going to make me big deal,
凯文·哈里斯先生
Mr. Kevin Harris.
他们把导演留在那里了吗
They left the director behind?
我已经邀请了尊贵的沙皇皇后和她一家
I've invited my dearest Czarina and her family
来吃晚饭
over for dinner.
今晚将是令人难忘的一晚
Tonight will be a night that you can remember.
那 那个听起来不对
That -- that doesn't sound right.
什么
What?
那 那个笑 你 你得练练笑法
The -- the laugh, you -- you need to nail the laugh
赶在我们杀死罗曼诺夫家族夺皇位前
before we kill the Romanovs and take the throne.
又不是最终版 这样如何
It's a work in progress. How about this?
他要杀死罗曼诺夫家族
He's gonna kill the Romanovs.
让他成为永世沙皇
Making him an immortal Czar.
我们能对付他
We can handle this.
我们能吗 那队伍呢
We can? What about the team?
他们现在不能正常思考
Shh, they're not thinking straight.
而且他们已经暴露了
And their cover's blown.
这件事就靠你和我了 B
Look, this up to you and me, B.
我们要独自阻止这场刺杀
We are going to stop this assassination alone.
没错
Yes.
没错
Yes.
这是什么
What's this?
这高脚杯是有一块污点吗
Is this a smudge on this goblet?
每个细节都必须完美
Every detail must be perfect.
今晚我是与皇室用餐
Tonight I am dining with the imperial family.
拿回去
Take it back.
他们会喜欢茶点的
They are going to love the teacakes.
我往里面掺入了氰化物
I've laced them with cyanide.
凯文 拍这里
Hello, Kevin, right there.
客人来了
Your guests have arrived.
罗曼诺夫家族到了
The Romanovs are here!
欢迎
Welcome.
您女儿们不能来真是太遗憾了
It is such a shame that your daughters could not attend.
我知道她们一定很想念
I know how much they must have missed
叔叔拉普斯京
their uncle Rasputin.
她们在为你的死讯哀悼
Word of your death sent them into mourning,
但没有谁像我一样悲痛欲绝
but none were so heartbroken as I.
音乐
Music!
格里高利 你是怎么从毒杀 枪击
How did you manage to survive being poisoned, shot,
以及被扔进河里这些中幸存的
and thrown into the river, Grigori?
我身体构造可是非常结实的
Oh, I have a very hardy constitution.
糟糕 血色婚宴就要开始了
Oh, damn it, the red wedding's about to start
但我还没找到茶点在哪
and I don't see the teacakes anywhere.
我只看到了饼干
All I see is cookies.
-茶点 -我的最爱
- Teacakes. - My favorite.
那些饼干就是茶点
The cookies are the teacakes.
这是什么意思
What is the meaning of this?
请原谅我 陛下 我看到了只虫
Forgive me, sire, I saw a bug.
格里高利 这是怎么回事
Grigori, what is going on?
你做了什么
What have you done?
我想我们忘了摄影师
Whoops, I think we forgot the cameraman.
那是导演凯文
That's Kevin, the director.
他更像是作者导演
He's really more of an auteur.
作者导演 强调导演是主要创作人的电影理论
我们应该过去
We should get out there.
显然莎拉想独自处理这件事
Sara clearly wants to handle this alone.
但我们就任由她如此吗
But are we gonna let her?
走
Go.
尼古拉斯 阿列克谢 过来
Nicholas, Alexei, come.
站住
Wait!
你们在这里不许动
You will stay exactly where you are.
多年来我一直奉承你们俩
For years I have flattered you both.
我们的臣民崇拜你们 军队需要你们
Our subjects adore you. Our army needs you.
但看看现在我们伟大俄♥罗♥斯♥的处境
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表