剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
I was just ashamed of me.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
别犯傻 你很棒
Don't be stupid. You're great.
是啊 但我也不属于他们
Yeah, but I don't belong with them either.
能支撑我度过高中的唯一理由就是
I mean, the only reason that I survived high school
我一直在想象有一天我会出去
was because I was imagining that one day I would get out
找到我的人
and find my people.
他们永远不会把我当成他们的一员
They're never gonna take me as one of them.
我也不想成为他们
I don't really wanna be.
你不必去打动这些白♥痴♥ 这些寄生虫
You don't have to impress these idiots, these leeches.
你比他们强得多
You're twice the person they'll ever be.
是啊 你也一样
Yeah, but so are you.
你打败了一条恶魔犬
I mean, you fought a demon dog.
那些人就因为他们短裤上有鲸鱼
And these people think that they're better than us
就觉得高我们一等吗
because they have whales on their shorts?
我们想个办法整整那些富二代怎么样
What do you say we find a way to piss off some rich kids?
好主意
I like the sound of that.
给我
Give me that.
等等 阿斯特拉 你不必这么做的
Wait, Astra, no, no, no, you don't have to do this.
我不会再听你的鬼话了
I am done listening to you.
那就别听我的
Fine, then don't listen to me.
听听自己内心的声音
Listen to yourself.
你知道这样是不对的
Come on, you know this isn't right.
这就是问题所在 我不知道是不对的
Yeah, that's the thing. I don't know that.
在我的家乡 我必须为生存而战
Where I'm from, I had to fight to survive.
我只知道这些 生活把我塑造成了这样
This is all I know. This is what life has made me.
我不会改变
I am not gonna change.
不 我们不是让你放弃
Hey, no, we don't want you
本来的自己
to give up who you are.
听着 我加入传奇们的时候
Look, when I joined the Legends,
我是个朋克 好吗
I was a punk, all right?
没有我不能打破的规则
And there wasn't a rule that I couldn't break.
你猜怎么着 我现在依旧是
And guess what? I still am.
我不再需要为了生存而伤害别人了
I just don't need to hurt people
因为我有了他们
to survive anymore because I have them.
好吧 那我不烧房♥子了
Fine, so I don't burn down a house,
但如果我永远都不愿意打扮成驼鹿
but what if I never wanna dress as a moose
或者参加你们没完没了的团队会议怎么办
or sit through one of your interminable team meetings?
那我们依然有你的位子
Then we still got a place for you.
你们来参加派对吗
Did you come to party down?
不 我们来找圣杯和你
No, we've come to get the chalice and you.
内特 你不能待在这儿
Come on, Nate, you can't stay here.
我当然可以
Sure I can.
迪翁说只要他还有追随者
Dion says as long as he has followers,
他就有能力管理这个地方
he has the power to run this place
授予人们圣杯
and grant people that cup.
我觉得这个信息可能对你们有用
Thought that'd be useful information for you.
真的不记得为什么了
Can't really remember why.
不管怎么说 我在这里很重要 麻烦让一下
Either way, I'm very important here, so excuse me.
猎手内特
Shotgun Nate!
猎手内特
Shotgun Nate!
等等
Wait...
奥林匹克神因奉献而存在 对吗
The Olympians feed off devotion, right?
也就是说 只有当人们一直把他当派对大神时
So that means that Dion only has his followers
迪翁才会拥有跟随者
for as long as they worship him as the party god,
只要我们抢走他所有的追随者就行了
so if we take away all these followers from him, that's it.
圣杯就不再被他掌控了
The chalice is released from his grasp.
我了解 但派对还在继续
Okay, but the party isn't slowing down.
的确 但有一个方法能让大学生
No, but there is one way to get college kids
离开一个聚会
to leave a party.
等等 不不 别告诉我...
Oh, wait, no, no, no, please don't say--
那就是开一个更大的派对
And that is to throw an even bigger party,
也就是说...
which means--
你们这些人到底怎么回事
What is wrong with you people?
快来吧
Come on.
三角洲得完胜狄俄尼索斯
The Deltas have got to out-party Dionysus.
我仍旧身处地狱 对吧
I am still in Hell, aren't I?
好啦
Come on.
难以置信 三角洲的第一次室内派对
I can't believe it! Delta's very first house party.
我倒挺兴奋的
You know, I'm actually excited.
我现在明白了
I get it now.
派对并不仅仅是要喝醉
Parties aren't just about getting drunk.
派对跟构建社区有关系
They're about building community.
这比一般的联谊会好太多了
This is so much better than just some frat party.
对 前提是有人来参加
Yeah, it would be if anyone were here to see it.
大家人都在哪儿
So where is everybody?
我想我知道答案
You know what? I think I know.
ΔΧΣ 2020
Delta Chi Sigma分别代表希腊字母中的Δ Χ 和Σ
真不知道为什么我们觉得能完胜迪翁
I don't know why we thought we could out-party Dion.
先别放弃
You know what? Let's not give up yet.
为什么不来呢 我们有饮料 游戏和音乐
Why not? We have drinks, games, music.
我们做了该做的一切
We did everything we were supposed to,
可却没人来
and no one came.
说得对
That's right.
我们做的都是该做的事情
We did everything that we were supposed to.
但也许我们该问问自己
But maybe we should ask ourselves--
换成是阿斯特拉会怎么做
what would Astra do?
如果你真的想要胜利
If you really wanna win,
只擅长自己的领域并不足够
it is not enough to be good at your own game.
你还必须得打败竞争对手
You also have to take out the competition,
所以 我在说的是破坏
so I am talking sabotage.
挺好
Yeah.
好 什么计划
All right, what's the plan?
首先 我们让迪翁玩不下去
First, we take Dion out of play.
说起来 我要烧掉他的房♥子时有仔细观察过
Now, I scoped out his place when I was gonna burn it down,
我有个主意
and I have an idea.
你好 查莉
sup, Charlie.
-大块头D -我在
- Big-D! - Yeah.
现在我让我的组员不再打扰你了
Now that I got my team out of your hair,
我们换个新酒桶庆祝一下怎么样
how 'bout we get a fresh keg and celebrate?
我喜欢你的想法 霰弹
I like how you think, Shotgun.
他一出去 我们就去搞砸他的派对
Once he's out, we mess with his party.
尽一切可能破坏气氛
Anything we can do to kill the vibe.
黑进迪翁的账户 接着...
Hacking into Dion's accounts, and...
西格玛屋兄弟颂歌♥
拜拜 派对音乐播放列表
Bye-bye, party playlist.
谁把音乐关了
Hey, who cut the music?
这放的是什么
What the hell is this?
然后 我们毁掉他的酒
Then we take out his booze.
这里就是魔法生效的地方
And this is where all the magic happens.
这些都是淡啤酒吗
So, uh, are these all lagers?
对不起 兄弟
I'm sorry, bro.
别放心上 好吗
No hard feelings, yeah?
爸爸 趁现在
Dad, now!
现在酒桶里也没酒了
Now the keg is tapped.
到了最后一步 劫持派对
So final phase-- hijack the party.
听说大家在ΣΔΧ玩儿的很开心
Hey, guys, I heard there's a rager at Delta Chi Sigma.
我们还等什么
So what we waiting for?
去派对吧
Let's go party.
不得不承认 你们这些传奇还真会开派对
Gotta say it, you Legends do know how to party.
罗里 可以挪动圣杯了吗
Rory, are you able to lift the chalice yet?
还是不行
It's still not giving.
这说不通 他所有的追随者都在这
That doesn't make sense. All of his followers are here.
你们的小把戏真酷
Cool little trick you pulled back there.
我承认噱头还不错
Gotta appreciate a good stunt.
但听说这办了个派对
Still, I heard there was a party
却没有邀请我 我可伤心了
that I wasn't invited to, and that hurts.
我们会拿到圣杯的 迪翁
We're getting that chalice, Dion.
只要我还有追随者
Well, as long as I have my followers,
我的圣杯就属于我
my Chug Cup isn't going anywhere,
一日是兄弟 永远是兄弟
and bros are bros for life.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表