剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
什么都没找到
Nothing.
肯定有什么咒语或药剂
There's gotta be some spell, some potion,
能赋予我们能力
something to give us the power
让我们触碰织布机后不被炸得酥脆
so we can touch the Loom without turning extra crispy.
还有个问题 谁和我一起使用织布机
There's also the question of who's gonna use it with me.
织布机需要三名和神一样强大的编织者
The Loom requires three weavers who are as powerful as gods.
我可不会把母亲的生命交到
Well, I'm not leaving my mom's life
你们几个蠢货手上
in the hands of you idiots.
行吧 你是这么想的
Wow, okay, well, that's one person.
你有什么看法 莎拉
What do you think, Sara?
我已经是个瞎了的时间旅行的完人
I mean, I'm already a blind, time-traveling paragon
还能看见未来 不如干脆
who can see the future, so might as well just add
把成神的想法也列入清单
wannabe god to the list.
对了 你能不能用预知未来的能力
Speaking of which, can you use your Sara-vision
告诉我这本书里有没有我需要的东西
to tell me if what I need is in this book?
什么都没有
Nothing there.
你不如直接把书看了
You know, you could just read the book.
我愿意拼尽全力救贝哈德
You know, I would do anything to save Behrad,
但直接问你更快一点
but this is faster.
这些是你要的你房♥子里所有的咒语书
These are all the spell books in the manor you asked for.
你真是个好人 盖瑞
Yes, you're a good man, Gary.
这副墨镜是给你的
And these are for you.
能不能让我自己来
can you just give them to me?
谢谢
Thank you.
你应该好好休息才对
Shouldn't you be resting?
你应该给我滚远点
Shouldn't you get out of my face?
他说的没错 亲爱的
You know, he's right, love.
休息一下总不是件坏事
Getting some rest wouldn't be a bad thing.
不可能
Not gonna happen.
尽早找到这个神奇的万灵药
Look, the sooner we find this magical cure-all,
就能尽快用织布机让我恢复视力
then the sooner we can use the Loom and get my sight back.
等 等 等 等 等一下
Uh, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
这本书上说梅林用了贤者之石
This book says that Merlin used the Philosopher's Stone.
那东西和圣诞老人一样假
Pshh, that thing's as real as Santa.
别让盖瑞听见了
Gary's in the room.
什么
What?
等 等 等 等 等一下
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
酒神的圣杯
The Chalice of Dionysus.
书上说圣杯被赐给一名奥林匹斯神
It says here that the chalice was gifted to an Olympian,
是酒神狄俄尼索斯的父亲宙斯赐给他的
Dionysus, by his father, Zeus.
凡用此圣杯饮用者即能成神
Whoever drinks from it becomes a god.
但只有一天的期限
But only for a day.
总之不要抱太大希望
Well, don't get your hopes up, all right?
奥林匹斯神的力量源于信徒的奉献
The Olympians fed off devotions.
一旦没有了信徒 他们也就失去了神力
Once they lost their followers, they just died off.
而他们有魔力的东西也消失在时间长河中
And their enchanted objects-- lost to time.
我见过这个
I've seen that.
我见过这个 我在大学的时候见过
I've seen that. I've seen that in college.
你的学位终于有点用了
Okay, your degree is finally paying off.
你在什么课上见到过它
What class did you see it in?
可不是在课上见到的
Oh, that was not in a class.
喝 喝 喝 喝 喝
Chug, chug, chug, chug, chug!
我们称之为痛饮杯
It's called the Chug Cup, all right?
校园里的传说是 曾称用它喝过酒的人
Campus legend said that whoever drank from it
能在那一天变得无坚不摧
became invincible for a day.
我又是他们宿敌的学校的学生 因此我唯一
And I went to a rival school, so the only way
能有机会试试用这个酒杯喝酒就是
I could get a taste of it is if we, you know...
什么人
Who's that?
哈德逊太烂了 布里斯顿最棒
Hudson sucks! Brixton rules!
用偷的
Stole it.
你们不会真的以为酒神的圣杯
Do we really think that Dionysus' Chalice
在一群兄弟会小孩的手中吧
is with a bunch of frat boys?
没错
Yes.
社交媒体的扫描结果证实
A scan of social media confirms
一个和酒神的圣杯完全一样的酒杯
that a chalice matching that of Dionysus
目前在哈德逊大学的
is currently in possession of the Sigma Psi Phi fraternity
ΣΨΦ兄弟会中
at Hudson University.
我们去拿圣杯 我变成神
So we get that, I become immortal,
使用织布机 就能彻底忘记你们这些家伙
use the Loom, and I can forget I ever knew you people.
那好 传奇们
Well then, Legends,
你们最好把托加袍拿去干洗了
you better get your togas dry-cleaned
因为我们要去社团了
because we are going Greek.
《明日传奇》第五季第12集
哈德森大学
2020年
好了 宝贝 每一年
So, babe, all right, every year,
痛饮杯将会出现在学级大会上
the Chug Cup is presented at the student fair,
然后 兄弟会和姐妹会
and then, apparently, fraternities and sororities
将会在痛饮大挑战中
compete for the right to drink in it
竞争用它痛饮的权力
in something called the Chug Challenge.
绝对是我们偷圣杯的最好机会
Definitely our best place to try to steal the chalice.
没错
Truth.
好了 我在船上走走还可以
Okay, I can get around the ship,
但我不确定能不能穿梭于
but I'm not so sure about navigating my way
一群醉醺醺的大学生之中...
through a bunch of drunk college kids...
所以 交给你了
So you got this.
团队很喜欢你
Team loves you.
别担心
Don't worry.
好吧 我知道 我不是担心他们不接受我
Okay, I know-I'm not really worried about them accepting me.
大学生就是另一说了
The college kids on the other hand--
艾娃 莎拉阿姨
Hi, Aunt Ava, Sara.
丽塔 亲爱的 我真高兴你还在
Lita, honey, I am so, so glad that you're still here.
我需要你的一些帮助
I need you to help me with something.
现在这时候 小孩都潮些什么
Um, what are the, like, kids into these days?
像是 我想让他们觉得我酷
Like, I need 'em to think I'm cool.
任务要去哈德森大学
Mission's at Hudson U.
我导师叫我申请那里呢
Oh, my guidance counselor told me to apply there.
亲爱的 这太棒了
Sweetie, that's amazing.
我付不起学费
Oh, I can't afford it.
你应该去
You should do it.
如果你想 我可以帮你实现
If you wanna do it, I can make it happen.
参观一下也不错 来也来了不是吗
Yeah, I mean, it could be cool to take a tour. We're here, right?
是啊 是啊 任务不用担心了 罗里
Yeah, yeah, the mission's all good, Rory.
-你绝对应该去 -好啊 谢了
- You should definitely do that. - Okay, thanks.
如果你想让孩子觉得你酷
If you want kids to think you're cool,
我不会穿这身
I wouldn't wear that.
他们会觉得你像个卧底
They're gonna think you look like a narc.
我什么 我...
I'm--what--I--
哈德森大学社团周 2020
欢迎来到哈德森大学
Welcome to Hudson University.
你闻到了吗
You smell that?
闻起来像是令人怀念的老日子
Mmm, that smells like the good, old days.
我受够了 戴这个我都没法呼吸
I've had it. I can't breathe in here.
也许戴上更好
Ooh, maybe it was for the better.
这什么味道
What is that smell?
ΣΨΦ兄弟会主办游戏
Okay, so the Sigmas hosted the games.
我们找到他们 就找到了圣杯
We find them, we find the cup.
很好 咱们分散开 扎莉 谢谢
Great, let's fan out. Zari, thank you.
内特 你去北边
Nate, take up the north end.
谢谢 阿斯特拉 查理 你们...
Thank you. Astra, Charlie, you guys are--
赶紧找到圣杯早完事
Let's just find this chalice so we can get this over with.
我还没说完 不过...
I wasn't finished, but--
-我和她一起去 -谢谢
- I'll go after her. - Thank you.
加入ΘΛΡ姐妹会 找到你的女孩帮
Pledge Theta. Find your girl gang.
也许你可以告诉我哪里能找到
Maybe you can tell me where I can find
酒神的圣杯
the Chalice of Dionysus.
抱歉 我们就是特别的期待
Sorry, we're just really excited
痛饮大挑战
about the Chug Challenge.
我们为什么要做这些
Why are we even doing this?
我们应该直接抢
We should just take it by force.
听我说
Listen to me.
要想使用织布机 织布者必须同步
In order to use the Loom, the weavers have to be in sync.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表