剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
Mr. Constantine.
约翰 你在外面做什么
John, what are you doing out and about?
听着 大个子
Listen, Big Man.
我知道你是好心 好吗
Look, I know you're only trying to help, all right?
但是肺癌不可能这么快就发展到四期
But nobody gets stage four lung cancer this fast.
有些对我有意见的藏头露尾之辈
Some sneaky git with a grudge against me
在扭曲魔法规则
is bending the rules of magic.
谁那么恨你
Oh, who could hate you that much?
太多了
The list is long.
我要搭逃生舰回家缩小范围
I'm taking the jumpship home to narrow it.
约翰 不
John, no.
我不能让你下船
I cannot let you leave this ship.
你需要医疗陪护
You are in need of medical supervision.
你不能让我下船
Oh, you can't let me?
你忘了我是谁了 老伙计
You forget who I am, Old Son?
行
Fine.
但我和你一起去
But I'm going with you.
赞美上帝
Hallelujah.
刚才气氛好紧张
That was intense.
你的回升者没有现身
Your encore's a no-show.
我们分头吧
I say we split.
13世纪的盔甲
13th century armor.
傅满州胡
Fu Manchu mustache.
伙计们
Guys?
我知道回升者是谁了
I think I know who the encore is.
是恐怖的成吉思汗
It's Genghis freaking Khan.
成吉思汗是怎么到1997年来的
How the hell did Genghis Khan get to 1997
还学会了骑摩托车
and learn how to ride a motorbike?
成吉思汗改革了骑兵战术
Genghis used horses to revolutionize warfare.
摩托车就像是现代的马
A motorbike's a modern day horse.
他似乎要去见三合会
Looks like he's meeting with the Triad.
闭嘴
什么样的人
What sort of man
才会从我侄子眼皮底下偷走我的药
steals my drugs when my nephew's here,
结果又给我还回来
only to return them to me?
我只有一个兴趣
I have only one interest.
征服
Conquest.
三合会向我投诚
Surrender the Triad to me,
然后我会改变全世界
and I will remake the globe.
如果我拒绝呢
And if I refuse?
我们不进去
We're not getting in that room.
我们应该撤退
We should abort.
回船上集♥合♥
Regroup on the ship.
什么 然后在香港呆更久吗
What? And stay in Hong Kong longer?
给我注射器 我们把这事解决了
Give me the syringe. Let's finish this.
B 我需要你佯攻
B., I'm gonna need a distraction.
太危险了
It's too dangerous.
随时准备开始
Any moment.
查莉 住手 别这样
Charlie, stop. Don't do this.
B 跑
B., run.
我们是警♥察♥ 不准动 混♥蛋♥
We're the cops. Freeze, jackass.
火力分散得不错 B
Great distraction, B.
不
No.
成吉思汗要走了 我去追他
Genghis is leaving. I'm going after him.
查莉 等等
Charlie, wait.
查莉
Charlie?
-我没子弹了 -我也是
- I'm out. - Me too.
放下枪
Drop your guns.
开枪打他
Shoot him.
来得正好
Nice timing.
滑板车坏了
Scoots?
-开枪打他 -他是不死之身
- Shoot him! - He's immortal.
但我不是
And I'm not.
你真走运
You're lucky.
也许下次就没这么走运了
Maybe next time, not so lucky.
盖瑞 帮我拿毛地黄 瓶尔草
Gary, bring me the foxglove, a serpent's tongue,
白化病人的头发
and the hair of an albino.
-好 -约翰 你要喝点水吗
- All right. - John, you need some water?
该死的 不用 兄弟
Bollocks. No mate.
帮个忙 把地毯卷起来
Just do me a favor and pull up the rug.
你在计划些什么
What are you planning?
施召唤咒
Summoning spell.
我要弄死把我害成这副德行的混♥蛋♥
I'm gonna throttle the bastard that did this to me.
你现在的状态能做这件事吗
Are you really up for that?
微不足道的小恶魔打不到我
Yeah, no two-bit demon is getting the better of me.
我可是约翰·康斯坦丁 狡诈无比
I'm John Constantine, and I am devious to the core.
我照你的喜好 加了蜂蜜
I added honey, just how you like it.
很好 给我吧
Good, now give it here.
约翰
Johnny.
给我出来
Show your face.
伟大的约翰·康斯坦丁
The great John Constantine.
俯首称臣
Brought to his knees.
天堂和地狱的居民
There are denizens of heaven and hell
肯定很想看到这一幕
who would kill to see this.
约翰·康斯坦丁
惊喜吧
Surprise.
阿斯特拉 为什么
Astra. Why?
你是破坏我们的好事 约翰
You're bad for business, John.
癌症已经深入你的肺部
The cancer was already in your lungs.
我只是加快了速度
I just sped it up.
我发誓你驾驭不了这种魔法 亲爱的
I swear this magic is way beyond you, love.
不管帮你的人是谁
Look, whoever helped you,
不管你用什么与之交换
whatever you promised them in exchange,
相信我 这是个圈套
trust me, it's a trap.
我会记住这句话
I'll keep that in mind.
我本以为
You know, I would have expected
你的炼狱会更...
your purgatory to be a little more...
阴森可怕一点
Gruesome.
那你就是不记得这个地方了
Well, you don't remember this place then.
你母亲带你来过这里
Your mother brought you here.
所以这才是你的目的
So that's your angle.
我就知道你的动机没这么简单 约翰
I knew you'd try something, John.
阿斯特拉
Astra,
我可以改变你母亲的命运
I can change your mother's fate.
她没有死
All right, she never dies,
你也不会进地狱 你父亲他...
you never go to hell, your dad, he...
他也不会借酒浇愁
He never drowns his sorrow in booze.
你的家可以重新团聚
Your family can be whole again.
很吸引人
Tempting.
但每一个你试图帮助的人
But everyone you try to help,
都被你伤害
you hurt.
这次不一样
This is different, all right?
我认识一个人
I know someone
他有线索能找到一件强大无比的古物
who has a lead on a very powerful artifact.
我认识一个人
"I know someone."
约翰 听听你自己的话 真可悲
John, listen to yourself. It's pathetic.
不 可悲的是
No, what is pathetic
能统治地狱就感到满足的人
is that someone who is so content to rule hell
因为他们胆小如鼠 不敢去尝试真实的生活
because they are too scared to make a go at a real life.
这是娜塔莉想要的 亲爱的
Look, this is what Natalie wanted, love.
我只是需要多一点时间
I just, I need a little more time.
你的时间可不多了
Time is something you're running low on.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
跟楼上的男人没关系
No, the Man Upstairs had nothing to do with this.
是阿斯特拉
It was Astra.
她手里有我灵魂的芯片
She owns the chip to my soul.
她想了个办法让我加快病发
She's figured out a way how to spin down the dial
缩短我的手柄
on the time I have left.
多谢
Thanks.
约翰 我很遗憾
John, I'm sorry.
振作点 兄弟
Oh, cheer up, lads.
我还能继续战斗
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表