剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
You know what? Screw our agents.
我等不及太阳镜秋季发布会了
I don't want to wait till the fall launch
不想十月才开始和你一起的生活
of our sunglasses in October to begin my life with you.
大家听着
Hey, listen up!
斯莫尔·玛尼有大事要宣布
S'more Money has an announcement to make!
扎莉·塔拉齐 你愿意嫁给我吗
Zari Tarazi, will you marry me?
斯莫尔...
Uh, S'more--Oh!
我想我有点太迷人了
I think I just got a little too popular.
天啊
Oh, God.
这里 身体 身体 身体
Here, body, body, body, body, body.
身体 没人想伤害你
Okay, body. No one wants to hurt you.
我可没这么说
Speak for yourself!
别这样 米克 她是无害的
Hey, come on, Mick. She's harmless.
只是一个没有头的身体
It's just a headless body.
来帮帮忙
A little help here.
不 米克 不要
No, Mick, don't!
她是我的
She's mine!
我们需要保护自己
Okay, we need to protect ourselves.
扎莉喷了玛丽的香水
Zari's deployed Marie's perfume.
好了 队员们 阿洛哈时间
Okay, team, A.L.O.H.A. Time.
跑 快跑
Run, run!
内特 你那边怎么样
Nate, what do you got?
我觉得扎莉喷太多香水了
I'm assessing Zari used too much of the perfume,
因为这群人都疯了
'cause this crowd is bananas.
贝哈德
Behrad?
我在听 我听到另一群人来了
I'm listening, and I hear another mob coming.
好的 我在观察
Okay, I'm observing, and there are
我们要阻止太多人了
way too many people for us to stop.
我们需要拿走她的香水来阻止这一切
We need to get that perfume off of her to stop this.
-怎么做 -我有个主意
- How? - I have an idea.
我需要你们帮忙
I need your help.
贝哈德 就是现在
Behrad, now!
你们回来找我了
You guys came back for me.
我们不会抛下任何一位传奇 即使是临时的
A Legend never gets left behind, even an interim one.
跟我来
Follow me.
-你在做什么 -相信我
- What are you doing? - Trust me.
他们人太多了 我快忙不过来了
There's too many of them. I can't stop them all.
-快来 -好
- Come on! - Okay.
我们试过阿洛哈法了
Well, we've tried the A.L.O.H.A. Method.
阿洛没帮到我们
The A.L.O. Haven't gotten us anywhere.
哈的前半代表什么
What does the H stand for?
补水
Hydrate!
-斯莫尔 -是我
- S'mores. - Yeah.
-扎莉的男友 -对
- Zari's boyfriend? - That's me.
-没事儿了 -天啊
- Okay, guys. - Oh, God.
派对结束
Party's over.
扎莉刚跳进喷泉了吗
Did Zari just jump into the fountain?
真是绝望之举
Whoa, talk about desperate stunts.
我要打给经纪人安排离婚
I'm calling my agent to schedule a divorce!
等等 哈的后半代表什么
Wait, what does that last A stand for?
攻击
Attack!
看我们小时候
Look at us.
当时还以为能用织布机改变世界
We thought we could change the world with our little loom.
这可以复活我妈妈
This one's to bring me mum back.
命运织布机 不是故事 是真的存在
The Loom of Fate--it's not just a story, it's real.
古希腊有三只鸟 它们理好线
Three old Greek birds cutting threads,
蹲在织布机前 一起编织出
hunkering down over a loom to weave together
整个人类的命运
the fate of humankind.
要是真的 我怎会从未听过
If it's real, how come I haven't heard of it, eh?
你问错了对象
You're asking the wrong person.
你觉得我为什么带她来
Why do you think I brought her here?
刚才怎么回事
What the bloody hell was that?
你对命运织布机了解多少
What do you know about the Loom of Fate?
我完全不了解
I know bugger all.
你怎么找到这个地方的 查莉
How did you find this place, Charlie?
你跟我讲过
You told me about it.
胡说 我从来没跟你提过这里
Oh, bollocks, I've never told anyone about it.
娜塔莉把你带来是为了拯救阿斯特拉
Natalie brought you here to help me save Astra
并阻止回升者 告诉我
and stop those encores, so tell me,
你对命运织布机有多少了解
what do you know about the Loom of Date?
没有命运这回事儿
Fate's a load of crap.
查莉 你还没回答我的问题
You haven't answered my question, Charlie.
你想知道我在躲什么
Look, you want to know what I'm hiding from?
-对 我想知道 -我在躲织布机
- Yes, I do! - It's that bloody loom!
-所以那是真的 -以前是
- So it is real? - It was...
在我毁掉它之前
Until I destroyed it.
扎莉湿身激凸
"穿廉价套裤装的女人毁了派对"
"Lady in cheap pantsuit ruins party."
艾娃说得对 船上不许用手♥机♥
Ava was right about no phones on the ship.
我让吉迪恩给你做了些新衣服
Had Gideon whip you up some new clothes.
-希望你喜欢法兰绒 -我不喜欢
- Hope you like flannel. - I do not.
听着 我知道你要数落我
Listen, I know, you're gonna tell me
我非常自私 因为我偷了香水
how selfish I was for stealing the perfume
还给团队惹麻烦
and burning the team.
你们默默无闻地克服困难 保护人类
You guys toil away in obscurity to save humanity
惩奸除恶 而我却擅自离开
from unknown baddies, and I just go and spray
把那瓶邪恶香水喷遍纽约市
evil perfume all over New York City
连想都没想
without a second thought.
我是个混♥蛋♥
I'm jerk.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我刚才只是想问你想不想吃个甜甜圈
I was just gonna ask if you wanted a doughnut.
我已经1743天没吃过甜甜圈了
I haven't had a doughnut in 1,743 days.
甜甜圈是什么
Hey, what is this, eh, doughnut?
闭嘴 玛丽
Shut up, Marie.
衬衫不错
Nice shirt.
看来你会对伐木工人时髦装感兴趣
you would be into lumberjack chic.
兰斯船长发了条全息消息过来
There's an incoming hologram from Captain Lance.
船长
Captain.
任务执行得怎么样
How'd the mission go?
-我 -很成功
- Well, I... - Killed it.
她就像狡猾的刺猬一样
She was a foxy hedgehog out there.
好的
Okay.
船长 我们找到了回升者
We got our encore, Captain.
好 听到这个消息我很高兴
Oh, good. I'm glad to hear it.
艾娃 一会打给我 我可以好好谢谢你
Ava, call me later so I can thank you properly.
船长啊 我的船长
Oh, Captain, my captain.
"一会打给我 我可以好好恭喜你"
"Call me later so I can properly congratulate you."
-行了各位 -她不是这种语气
- Guys, come on. - She doesn't sound like that.
扎莉
Zari!
你还好吗
Hey, are you okay?
还好 我
Yeah, I was--
我只是在尝这个甜甜圈
I was just, uh, enjoying this doughnut
我想着
and thinking
你把玛丽·安托瓦内特关起来了 却放过了我
you locked Marie Antoinette up, but you let me off the hook.
因为她杀了人 扎莉
I mean, she killed people, Zari.
你只是搞砸了 人总会搞砸
You screwed up. You know, everybody screws up.
-你就不会 -我
- Not you. - Me?
我觉得我一直都在搞砸事情
I feel like I'm screwing up all the time.
你一心在执行任务
You were so on mission.
你穿着套装闯进名流派对
You crashed an A-list party in a pantsuit
还自己跳进喷泉里
and threw yourself into a fountain.
看吧 就是这种例子
see, it's a perfect example.
不是 你做得很好
No, it was amazing.
你从不在意别人的看法
You didn't care what anyone thought.
你只是做你自己
You were just being you.
我一直都想让别人喜欢我
I've been trying to get people to like me
已经很久了
for so long that...
我都忘记了自我
I've forgotten who I really am.
我有百万个粉丝
I have millions of followers but...
却没有朋友
zero friends.
你有一个
You got one.
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表