剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表
And then we go to Star City, we pick up Wild Dog,
-我们... -喂
- and we-- - Oy!
故事讲完了 我拿到了
Story time's over. I got it.
你是怎么拿到的
How the hell did you do that?
在你们闲聊时 我从他手上偷走的
Well, I just nicked it off his hand while you lot were prattling on.
就是说任务结束了
Does that mean the mission is over?
所以我们应该
Which is why we should,
继续去找下一块织布机碎片对吧
get moving, find that next Loom piece, yeah?
你该走了 西装头
It's time for you to go, haircut.
等等 你要去哪
Wait, where are you going?
去度蜜月
On-- on my honeymoon.
我和诺拉要去百慕大三角 巴哈马群岛
Nora and I are going to Bermuda-- Bahamas.
不是吧
Shut up!
你们要玩整个科科莫套餐吗
You're doing the whole Kokomo package?
印第安纳州
兄弟 那你得离开好几个星期
Bro, you're gonna be gone for weeks.
我都没给你办个正式的单身汉派对
I didn't even throw you a proper bachelor party.
要把戒指带回飞船
The mission isn't officially over
我们的任务才正式结束吧
until we bring the ring back to the ship, right?
所以我们现在该走了
Which is where we should be going right now.
-我们走吧 -雷
- Come on, let's go. - Ray!
你哪儿都不许去
You're not going anywhere.
抓进你的紧身衣和皱领
Grab your doublet and your ruffs,
因为你的单身汉派对
because this bachelor party is gonna be
就是伊丽莎白时代的狂欢
an Elizabethan extravaganza!
读书俱乐部的另一个特点是
You know the other thing about book club is,
能帮你找到
it can help you figure out
你真正该走的道路
where your true path is supposed to be--
-所以说这是个邪教 -不不不
- Oh, so this is a cult. - No. No, no, no.
我们...不说这些敏感词
We don't-- we don't use certain C-words.
-比如邪教 克隆 -我知道
- Cult, clone... - I would know,
因为我加入过真正的邪教
because book club helped me move forward
而读书俱乐部帮我翻篇
after my time in a real cult.
我明白你的担忧
Look, I get your reservations.
我加入的上一个"俱乐部"
The last "Club" I joined
把我训练成了杀手
programmed me to be an assassin.
但读书俱乐部让我成为了一个真正的人
But book club is helping me be a real person.
我杀过一个联邦特工
And I killed a federal agent.
我本来想解释说
I meant to lead with,
"我是恶魂 就是夏威夷狼人"
"I'm a Kaupe--it's like a Hawaiian Werewolf."
读书俱乐部帮我面对这件事
Book club helped me cope with that.
这故事也够精彩的 行
That's also a lot. Okay.
那你怎么想 扎莉
So what do you think, Zari?
读书俱乐部能帮到你吗
Can book club help you?
这样吧 先别讨论我了
You know what? Enough about me.
这是诺拉最后一次参加读书俱乐部
This is Nora's last book club.
难道我们不该给她办一场迟到的单身女派对吗
Shouldn't we be throwing her a belated bachelorette bash?
好啊
Yes!
-办 -就该这么办
- Yes! - That's what I'm saying!
对吧
Right?
船长 刚有一条信息
Captain, I have an incoming transmission.
-音乐放起来 -是男同胞发来的
- Let's get firemen. - It's the boys!
怎么
What?
莎拉 抱歉任务还没完成
Hey, Sara, sorry the mission's taking so long.
有只狗把戒指叼走了
It's just a dog took the ring,
而且这只狗碰巧还是女王的
and it turned out to be the, um, you know, the Queen's dog.
不过别担心 我们能解决
But we got it covered. We're good.
很好 那及时汇报进展 注意安全
Well, great. Then, uh, keep us posted and be safe.
收到
Copy that.
把酒满上 她信了
Fill 'em up! She bought it.
很好 男同胞们那边还没结束
All right, the boys are gonna be a while,
那我们开香槟 把酒满上
so pop that champagne and fill her up!
我发现约翰·康斯坦丁在上边活动
I notice John Constantine is walking topside.
计划有变 我需要把控他
Plans changed. I needed leverage.
约翰现在替我做事
John is working for me now.
他给了我承诺
He promised me something.
约翰·康斯坦丁到底在为你做什么
What exactly is John Constantine doing for you,
阿斯特拉
Astra?
他提到了某种强大的道具
He said something about some powerful artifact.
总之 它能复活我母亲
Whatever it is, that can bring my mom back.
我就能重新拥有家庭了
I'd have a family again.
所以
So...
约翰夸下海口说能让你家人复活
John makes this grand promise to bring your family back,
你就忘了你小时候流落街头
and you quickly forget that I am the one who found you
是我找到了你
roaming the streets as a child.
是我让你免受贫寒
I'm the one who pulled you from the gutter.
-我养育了你 -不 不 我...
- I raised you-- - No, no, I--
-我没忘 -那你有没有想过
- I haven't forgotten. - Then did it occur to you
如果约翰复活了你母亲
if John brings your mother back,
你就将失去我了
I will no longer be in your life?
你知道的 我不想这样
You know I don't want that.
你是我的家人
You are my family.
如果有办法找到他找的东西
If there's a way to discover what he's after
或许你自己也能找到
maybe you could get it for yourself.
我这就有个办法
I know a way we can find out.
这是一种涡旋穿越术
This is an exspiravit ritual.
它能让你看见另一头的景象
It will allow you to see the other side.
你可以混在活人中间
You'll be among those on Earth
悄无声息地监视约翰
able to spy on John like a ghost.
你真准备好了吗
You sure you're ready?
填上吧
Fill it up.
来 雷 说几句话
Go on, Ray, say a few words.
-发言 发言 -发言 发言
- Speech, speech! - Speech, speech.
我就想说
Um, I just wanna say,
谢谢你们给我办单身派对
thank you for this, uh, bachelor party
上哪也找不到像你们这么好的朋友了
you're the best friend a guy could have.
不不
No, no.
你就是
Because you are!
-你才是 -你才是
- You are! - You are!
你还有什么想说的吗 雷
Is there anything else you'd like to say, Ray?
有谁想谈谈自己的人生巨变吗
Anyone have any big life changes that they wanna reveal?
我有个孩子
I got a kid.
我一直想无视这件事 但我
Been trying to ignore her, but I...
控制不住一直在想她
can't stop thinking about her.
这是好事 米克
Aw. It's a good thing, Mick.
这叫爱
It's called love.
我们继续分享
Wow, let's keep this share-fest going.
怎么样 下一个谁来
All right? Who's next?
冲 冲 冲
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go!
加油 加油 冲 冲 冲
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go.
我们是一群上了年纪的护戒使者
Hey, we're a regular old, uh, Fellowship of the Ring.
再次祝贺我们找到了命运织布机的第一块碎片
Here's again to the first piece of the Loom of Destiny!
干杯 对 命运之矛
Here. Yeah, the Spear of Fate.
你们还记得那些图腾吗
Do you remember the totems?
图腾
The totems?
我见到了猫王
I met Elvis.
是命运织布机
I mean, it's the Loom of Fate.
好吧 一旦我们把它拼完整
All right, once we piece it all together,
我们将改写阿斯特拉的人生
we'll rewrite Astra's life.
我告诉你们 这一切都是值得的
And I'm telling you all, this is gonna be worth it.
谁在那
Who's there?
我命令你 说话
Charge thee, speak.
小心点 你个软蛋
Watch it, you pigeon-livered worm!
滚
Piss off.
你找事
You want some?
放开他
Hey, leave him alone!
这是什么玩意
What the devil?
对 B 就是这样
Yes, B! That was it!
说话
Speak to me!
你藏在什么鬼地方
What plane of Hell did you surface?
不管你是谁
Well, whoever you are,
剧集 | 明日传奇 | 导航列表