剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
has ever appeared in print.
谁说是遗失物品 这是我和丹打赌赢来的
And who says it's missing? I won it off Dan in a bet.
你打了个赌就输了五千块
You had five grand to lose in a bet?
或许你们的赌注不是现金
Or maybe you didn't bet cash.
或许你们的赌注是有关半身人双脚的
Maybe you bet some erotic cosplay
某种色情角色扮演
involving Halfling feet.
你们是不是和吉米聊过了
Did you guys talk to Jimmy?
我和丹就睡了几次而已
Dan and I hadn't been sleeping together long.
我们不打算把这段关系公之于众
We tried to keep it a secret.
不过我觉得吉米看到了我发给丹的一条短♥信♥
But I think that Jimmy saw a naughty text I sent to Dan.
所以你和丹
So, you and Dan?
那就是他行使权力的方式 真的太迷人了
It's the way he wielded all that power. Oh! It was intoxicating.
为什么吉米会介意你和丹之间的事情
Why would Jimmy care if that's how you felt about Dan?
如果有个男人对我有意思 我能感觉得到
Well, I can tell when a guy's got a crush on me.
就像我的角色一样 我直觉超强的
Like my character, I'm pretty intuitive.
她认为我对她有意思 恕难苟同
I wouldn't say I had a crush.
根据我们在你包里找到的东西来看
That's funny,
你的话很难站得住脚
given what we found in your bag.
看着速写本 吉米的双眼来回转动
Seeing the sketch pad, Jimmy's eyes dart back and forth.
愧疚蚀刻在他的脸上
Guilt etched on his face.
你的画作挺有创造性的
This is very creative.
丽芙强忍♥呕吐感
Liv saves against upchucking.
这个是你
And here's you
以及佐伊
and Zoe.
没错
Yeah.
你知道佐伊和丹搞在一起了吗
Did you realize Zoe and Dan were sleeping together?
你嫉妒丹吗
Were you jealous of Dan?
我在想为了赢回迷恋的对象
I wonder how far you'd go
你究竟能做出什么样的事情
to win the object of your obsession.
你想说迷恋吗
You wanna talk about obsession?
那你们真应该看看迪亚戈的后背
You should check out Diego's back.
你知道佐伊和丹发♥生♥关♥系♥之后多久
How long after you got this
你就把这个纹在背上了
did you learn Zoe was sleeping with Dan?
没多长时间
Not long enough.
史蒂夫也知道
Steve knew, too.
他是真的特别迷佐伊
And he's really into Zoe.
史蒂夫的纹身在哪里
Where did Steve put his tattoo?
他可不是用纹身
It's not about his ink.
他只会《男孩别哭》
It's his whole Boys Don't Cry
罗伯特·史密斯那个年代的东西
era Robert Smith thing.
他之前是这样的人 现在依旧如此
As he is, so has he ever been.
不 他之前一副金发碧眼白皮肤的模样
No. He used to be a blond.
然后他发现佐伊是个暮光粉
Then he found out Zoe was a Twihard,
然后他就变成了吸血鬼史蒂夫
and then he became Vampire Steve.
迪亚戈告诉我们你这一套
Diego told us you did all this
只是为了和佐伊一起
to get with Zoe.
我是自己想变成吸血鬼的
I came to vampires of my own accord.
这只是我和佐伊的共同点之一
It is but one of many interests I happen to share with Zoe.
说个别的
Name another.
漫画小说
Graphic novels.
特别是那些说吸血鬼的
Especially those pertaining to vampires.
然而她还是选择了别人
And yet she chose someone else.
那肯定让你很难过
That must have been frustrating.
我觉得我们还可以加入神圣联盟
I think we may yet be joined in holy union.
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
她是一妻多夫派的
She's polyandrous,
只有诞下一名健康的孩子才会成婚
and would only stay married until a hale child is born.
再说 你得先牺牲一头独角兽
Plus, you'd need to find a unicorn to sacrifice.
这你就不知道了 我能找到独角兽
You don't know. I could find a unicorn.
我说的是现实生活
I was talking about real life.
我觉得我们聊完了
I think we're done here.
谢谢你 史蒂夫 你可以走了
Thank you, Steve. You can go.
这名老警探
The veteran detective
挫败地合上了笔记本
closes his notepad in defeat,
有一名嫌犯从他手中逃脱
as another suspect slips through his fingers.
你觉得有人像是凶手吗
Any of these guys feel like a murderer to you?
他们都不能吸独眼小鬼的血
None of them could draw blood from a one-eyed kobold.
也许是吧
Yeah, probably not.
所以我们得再做些调查
So we should do some more digging.
做任务
On a quest!
需要饥渴的灵魂
One that will require a band of eager souls,
准备好测试自己的勇气
ready to test their mettle!
不 你说的是游戏吧
No. You're talking about playing the game, aren't you?
不仅仅是游戏 长官
Not just a game, good sir!
一个任务
A quest!
任务之爱
你们都用这么多金子开始冒险
You each start the campaign with this many gold pieces.
27块金子
Twenty-seven gold pieces.
我买♥♥了一家小农场 不再到处冒险
I buy a small farm, retire from adventuring.
我们已经这样折腾了两个多小时
We've been diddling around for two hours.
什么都没做
We haven't actually done anything.
角色的创建是游戏的必要组成部分
The creation of characters is an essential part of the game.
重点是...
The actual point of which is...
激发能帮助破解地下城主丹被杀一案的幻象
To trigger a vision to help solve Dungeon Master Dan's murder.
这个多毛的陌生人是谁 介绍一下自己
And who might this hirsute stranger be? Introduce yourself.
我是幽暗密林班迪维克斯家族的毛斯科·班迪维克斯
I am Mosco Bandywax of the mirkwood Bandywaxes.
我是一个半兽人武僧
I'm a Halfling monk.
你呢 先生
And you, good sir?
我是杰·艾斯卡博尔骑士 人族圣骑
I am Sir Jay Esclaborne, the human paladin.
我不记得你的角色有骑士阶位
I don't remember your character earning a knighthood.
他不是骑士 他姓
Oh, he's not a knight. His first name is
-艾斯卡博尔骑士 -真聪明
- Sirjay. - Clever.
我会盯着你
I'll be watching you.
你呢 女士
And, you, madam?
布兰吉莉娜·黑暗贝恩
Brangelina Darksbane.
黑暗精灵刺客
Dark elf assassin.
这个强壮的家伙是谁
And who might this stout fellow be?
厄尔 矮人战士
Earl. Dwarf fighter.
厄尔
Earl.
故事开始了
Your story begins.
阿斯特格罗夫夜幕降临了
Night falls on Astergrove.
在人族伍斯特格洛威亚国的一个小村庄里
A hamlet on the frontier of the human kingdom of Oosterglovia.
你们从来没见过彼此
You have never seen each other before,
却聚集在
but you find yourselves gathered
乔治·弗格波顿的书房♥中
in the study of Georgie Fogglebottom.
他是东格鲁米格伦最后一名巫师
Last wizard east of Gloomy Glen.
你们互相看不顺眼
You regard each other uncomfortably.
你们互相看不顺眼
You regard each other uncomfortably.
有谁知道格鲁米格伦是个人还是个地方
Anyone know if Gloomy Glen is a person or a place?
不管是什么 我们都应该离远点
Either way, we should steer clear.
安静
Silence.
房♥间后面的一扇门打开了
A door opens in the back of the room,
进来一个矮小的女人
and in walks a small, unarmed woman
她拿着茶杯
holding a tea cup.
抿了一口
She takes a sip,
坐下来 审视众人
sits down, and regards the group.
只能找到这些人吗
This was the best I could do?
很好
Very well.
你们要去杀死罗姆斯科德的巫妖
You will kill the Lich of Castle Rommscoddle.
巫妖 不是吧
Lich, please!
如果你们活下来 把他的头提来见我
If you survive, you will bring me his head.
只有在那时候
Then, and only then,
你们才会获得你们应得的宝藏
will you be showered with treasure befitting your efforts.
听起来很危险 毛斯科
Sounds dangerous, Mosco.
也许你应该出去在自己马上等着
Maybe you should go outside and wait on your horse.
巫妖是什么
What's a lich?
巫妖是一种可怕的生物
Oh, a lich is a terrible creature.
不死人中的一员
A member of the undead.
恶心
Gross!
杀了 杀死不死人
Kill it! Kill the undead creature!
那我理清楚
Let me get this straight.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表