剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
加里给了我一个惊喜
Gary surprised me
一次去墨西哥里维埃拉的巡游
with a cruise to the Mexican Riviera.
他从船上落水了
He fell overboard.
你知道那有多不常见吗
You know how common that is?
这通常是谋杀或自杀
They're usually murders or suicides.
有目击者吗
Did anyone see it happen?
没有 但加里喝了不少杯玛格丽特
No, but Gary'd had more than a few margaritas,
有一个乘客称
and another passenger reported
看见加里在船头大喊
seeing him up on the bow shouting,
我是世界之王
"I'm the king of the world."
这个案件和加里有什么关系
What does this case have to do with Gary?
一个囚犯被谋杀了 我们正在调查
We're investigating the murder of a prisoner
案件发生在加里工作的最后一晚
that took place on Gary's last night on the job.
一个囚犯 有必要吗 加里过去常说
A prisoner? Why bother? Gary used to say,
所有囚犯都不过是人类垃圾
all those prisoners were just human garbage.
抱歉 我得接个电♥话♥
Sorry, I gotta take it.
所以 你刚才说到"人类垃圾"
So, "Human garbage," You say?
我很感谢你又联♥系♥了我
I appreciate you getting back to me.
有新消息我会告诉你的
I'll let you know what I learn.
好 再见
All right, then. Bye.
刚才是塔特姆·维克勒的祖母
That was Tatum Weckler's grandmother.
她告诉我在维克勒死后
She told me after Weckler's death,
塔特姆和她一个朋友的家庭
Tatum moved in with the family of
一起搬进了西雅图的这个地方
one of her friends here in Seattle,
那样她就不用换学校了
so she wouldn't have to change schools.
正常 这孩子受的够多了
Makes sense. Poor kid's life's been disrupted enough.
她给了我一个地址 因为塔特姆不接她电♥话♥了
She gave me an address since Tatum isn't answering her cell.
我们现在就赶过去吧
Let's run by there now.
这个案子越来越奇怪了
This case just keeps getting weirder.
先是维克勒杀了罗克珊 然后加里杀了维克勒
First Weckler kills Roxanne, then Gary kills Weckler.
然后加里得到了一笔巨款
Then Gary comes into a large sum of money,
去巡游又凭空消失
goes on a cruise and disappears into thin air.
看起来像是有人在试图清除一场混乱
Seems like someone is trying to clean up a mess,
然后再弄出个更大的
and making an even bigger one.
快到65000个观众了
Nearly 65,000 viewers!
大家都想找点乐子
This is about to get fun.
我已经玩的很尽兴了
I'm already having a blast.
你想知道这些僵尸都是哪来的吗
You wanna know where zombies come from?
我想
I do.
伊朗国王
The Shah of Iran.
-我一下子真想不到 -听我讲完
- Would not have been my first guess. - Hear me out.
他在筹建一支僵尸军队
He was building a zombie army
来保护他免受自己人♥民♥之害
to protect himself from his own people.
但在他能够发动不死人军队之前
But before he could unleash his army of the undead,
阿亚图拉篡权
the Ayatollah seized power
把僵尸病毒搞到了手
and got his hands on the zombie virus.
当然 阿亚图拉想干的第一件事
Of course, the first thing the Ayatollah wants to do
就是搞垮"大恶魔"美国
is take out the great Satan.
所以德黑兰的强硬派们
So the hardliners in Tehran
资助了沃恩·杜·拉克
bankroll Vaughn Du Clark...
和麦克斯·雷杰
and Max Rager.
为什么
Why?
这样他们就能先去感染那些掌权者
So they could infect the movers and shakers first.
这些强壮的僵尸将会轻易地
These athletic zombies would have no problem
追上那些沙发懒虫
chasing down couch potatoes.
你大声讲出来的时候
It all seems obvious
这些看起来都像明摆着的事实了
when you say it out loud like that.
是时候打♥压♥一下这个老男孩了
Time to take the edge off this old boy.
好
Yep.
你看到他脖子上的血管了吗
See that vein in his neck?
他前倾的时候看得更清楚
It becomes more distinct when he leans forward.
布莱恩给你的手♥机♥在哪
Where's that phone Blaine gave you?
-我好饿 拉维 -手♥机♥
- I'm so hungry, Ravi. - The phone!
粘在我屁♥股♥瓣里
It's taped between my butt cheeks.
-又来 -他们没找到 不是吗
- Come again? - They didn't find it, did they?
原谅我的屁♥股♥有点潮
Pardon the swamp ass.
没时间搽粉
I didn't get a chance to powder.
有没有搞错
Seriously?
现在我是你逃出来的唯一指望
I am your only chance of escape at the moment.
我要是你一定会重新考虑吃不吃我
So I'd strongly reconsider trying to eat me.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我现在重新想了下 手♥机♥在我袜子里
Now that I think about it, my phone's in my sock.
一定要在家啊 丽芙
Be home, Liv.
Two-one-three-five...
好像是37
Or maybe it's three-seven.
Eight-six-seven-five...
该死
bloody hell!
你记不得号♥码了 是吧
You can't remember any numbers, huh?
这就是现代生活的坏处
That's modern living for you.
我手♥机♥里记了布莱恩的号♥码
I've got Blaine's number programed in there.
那边的枪战已经停了
They've stopped shooting out there.
他们很快就会回来
They'll be back soon.
-我是布莱恩 -是我 拉维
- Blaine here. - It's Ravi.
-紧急情况 -神经错乱
- It's an emergency... - Psych.
我现在没空看我的手♥机♥
I'm too busy to get to my phone right now.
-请留语♥音♥信息 -天哪
- Leave a message. - For God's sake.
食人演讲
睡得香吗 史戴西
Did you have a nice nap, Stacey?
看你舒服得像个地毯里的小虫子
Look at you all snug as a bug in a rug
依偎在我们极乐的桃花心木棺材里
in our u202dBlissful Hereafter Model in mahogany!
-如果你更喜欢白桦我们可以便宜点 -我对你开了枪
- We can save you a few bucks if you'd prefer birch. - I shot you.
我划开了你的喉咙 我们埋了你
I slit your throat. We buried you.
但我现在在这里
u202dAnd, yet, here I am.
你怎么会还活着
How the hell are you still alive?
我在吃人脑
Well, I'm eating a human brain.
所以我是...
So, that makes me a...
-食人族 -差不多吧
- Cannibal? - Technically, I suppose,
但我想听的回答不是这个
but that's not the answer I'm looking for.
我在吃人脑
I'm eating a human brain,
我不死不灭 所以我是...
I'm indestructible, therefore, I am a...
-连环杀人狂 -还是差不多
- A serial killer? - Again, technically.
算了
You know what, hell with it.
我是个僵尸
I'm here. I'm a zombie.
习惯就好
Get used to it.
好吧 你是个僵尸
Fine. You're a zombie.
我是圣诞老人
I'm Santa Claus,
如果你放我走
and if you let me out of here,
我就给你带来最疯狂的梦中礼物
I'm prepared to give you presents beyond your wildest dreams.
坏消息 史戴西
Bad news, Stace.
我的小精灵找到了你的雪橇
My little elves already found your sleigh,
礼物都在里面
and all the gifts inside.
-真是太美了 -不好意思
- Damn, that's pretty. - Sorry.
唐·E一直在打电♥话♥
Don E keeps calling.
-什么事 -我是拉维 听好了
- What? - It's Ravi. Listen up.
唐·E和我被一群僵尸猎人
Don E and I are being held hostage
挟持在光束枪射击场
by zombie hunters at Wham Bams Gun Range.
慢点说 信息量太大
Slow down. That's a lot to process.
赶紧消化 他们要饿着唐·E
Process this! They're starving Don E
让他变成食尸鬼模样再向全世界直播
until he turns Romero and broadcasting it on a livestream.
我现在正忙着处理大事呢
I'm kind of in the middle of something big.
赶紧过来
Just get here.
我知道你现在处境很窘迫 史戴西
Look I know your situation may look dire here, Stacey,
但你有选择
but you have options.
当然了 其中一个选择是你
Sure, u202dand one of those options involves you
被关在这个昂贵的棺材里活埋
being buried alive in this overpriced box...
但其他的都有活路
But the other leaves you alive,
我很自豪地表示能给你提供
and provides you with what I'm proud to say is a...
非常好的商业机会
Truly remarkable business opportunity.
你想听听这个
So, would you like to hear more about
百年一遇的机会吗
that once-in-a-lifetime opportunity?
听你的商业计划
Listen to your business plan, huh?
第一个选择是什么来着
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表