剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
《我是僵尸》前情提要
Previously on iZombie...
我发现有一个僵尸黑的言论黑有意思
I found an interesting post from a zombie-hater.
哈利·约翰斯
Harley Johns.
他的个人签名有个本地靶场的链接
His online signature links to a local gun range.
僵尸是真的
Zombies are real.
猫抓柱
The Scratching Post.
我们现在就行动起来吧
Let's get up and running.
我们现在还没有客源
We don't have any customers yet.
那我们就创造点客源出来
Make some then.
我已经研制出一种和第二次解药配合使用
I've developed a serum that could potentially undo
能恢复记忆的血清
the memory loss that accompanies the second zombie cure.
血清完全无效
The serum is completely ineffective.
过不了多久你再次发作时
It won't be long before you have an episode
可能会严重到那支吸入器也帮不了你
too severe for that inhaler to help.
这是实战 用真正的子弹
This is the real deal! With real bullets!
所以 别让他们真的把你杀了
So, let's make sure they do not leave you real dead!
僵尸末日来临
看来没带去什么惊喜
It appears we've lost the element of surprise.
多谢告知 显而易见队长
Thanks for the intel, Captain Obvious.
你没事吧
You gonna live?
当然了
Affirmative.
时间不等人 人♥质♥在里面
All right. Time's a wastin'. There's hostages in there
可不会自己解救自己
who aren't gonna rescue themselves.
看到他们就行动 伙计们
Chug 'em if you've got 'em, boys.
我们从屋顶下去
We've gotta take that rooftop.
掩护我
Cover me.
如果我们能活着离开这里
If we make it out of here,
我要调到会计部
I'm transferring to accounting.
屋顶见
See you on the rooftop.
好
Yeah.
屋顶安全
Rooftop secure.
上 上 上
Go, go, go.
你没事吧 伙计
You okay, man?
没事 受了点伤
Yeah, just a flesh wound.
受了三十五处伤
Thirty-five flesh wounds.
开端
感染
转变
前任未婚夫
最好的朋友
同盟
工作
搭档
但我是僵尸
布莱恩记忆之旅
梅杰执行任务回来后
When Major gets back from his mission,
我得告诉他
I'll have to break the news to him
记忆恢复血清对布莱恩不管用
that the memory restoration serum didn't work for Blaine.
梅杰注射血清后
When Major takes the cure,
会忘记所有事
he's going to forget everything.
梅杰去执行什么任务
What's Major doing going on a mission?
他不应该出城
He shouldn't be leaving town.
他随时可能会死
He could die any day.
他手上有血清注射器
Well, he's got one of our cure syringes.
如果情况恶化 他自己可以注射
If he gets too bad, he can inject himself.
新案子
New case.
我需要你的想法
I need to get your thoughts.
还不明白是这怎么回事吗
Don't know how this works yet?
一般来说 我需要一具尸体和大脑
As a general rule, I require a dead body and a brain.
她说得对
She's right.
我们一般是去一个叫"犯罪现场"的地方会面...
We tend to meet you at what's called a "Crime scene," And then...
这是两周前发生的凶案
The murder occurred two weeks ago.
本来是帕西的案子 但他因为背痛请了一个月假
It was Percy's case, but he's out for a month with a back injury.
现在是我的了
Now it's mine.
死者名叫罗克珊·格里尔
Vic's name was Roxanne Greer.
30多岁 白人女性
Caucasian female in her 30s.
绞死
Strangulation.
好吧
Right.
对不起 克莱夫 罗克珊·格里尔已经被火化了
Sorry, Clive. Roxanne Greer was cremated.
没有脑子
No brain.
其实...
Actually...
我才不吃这个
I'm not putting that in my mouth.
记忆恢复血清对布莱恩没有效果
The memory restoration serum had no effect on Blaine.
布莱恩是人 我不是
Blaine's human, I'm not.
但我的问题不是这个
But that's not my problem.
是这个颜色吧 蓝色的确很"开胃"
It's the color, right? Blue isn't appetizing.
她是个施虐狂 拉维
She was a dominatrix, Ravi.
一个化名痛到嗨小姐的施虐狂
A dominatrix who went by the name Sweet Lady Pain.
你说那个啊
Oh, that?
你本来就有点强势
You're already a bit on the bossy side,
应该没人会注意
I doubt anyone would even notice.
记得我们是在哪里找到她的吗
Remember where we found her?
在她的地牢里
In her dungeon,
周围全是她的性玩具 她是被自己的皮鞭掐死的
surrounded by freaky sex toys and strangled by her own whip.
你觉得很有意思吗
Does that sound fun to you?
考虑一下...
Thinking...
问题来了 珀西警探
Here's the problem. Detective Percy
认为罗克珊是被一名客户杀害的 但是...
was certain Roxanne was murdered by a client, but...
我们不知道她的客户有谁
You don't know who her clients were.
我们需要影像 丽芙
We needs visions, Liv.
我去拿煎锅
I'll get the frying pan.
爬过来 小猪仔 把我的手套拿过来
Crawl over here, piggie, and bring me my gloves.
不
No.
有人想被惩罚了
Someone's asking to be punished.
是你吗
Is it you?
给
Here.
这才对
I thought so.
你父母不告诉你
This is where you end up
他们爱你时 你就会变成这样
when your parents don't tell you they love you.
别这么狭隘
Don't be so close-minded.
你这样的控制狂
A control freak like you
会喜欢换换口味 服从别人
could enjoy being told what to do for a change.
皮鞭
Whips,
锁链
chains...
算了吧
Unlikely.
这张课桌是干什么的
Why the school desk?
你这辈子就没有什么性幻想吗
Do you have any fantasy life at all?
银餐具
Silverware?
-还有人在这里吃饭 -大惊小怪
- People ate in here? - Big whoop.
我半数时间都在停尸房♥用餐
Half my meals are consumed in a morgue.
你知道那扇窗吗 珀西在他的笔记里写道
You know that window up there, Percy says in his notes
他认为凶手是从这里闯进来的
that he thinks the killer broke in that way.
她为什么没听到
Why didn't she hear him?
不知道
Don't know.
遥控器
A remote.
真想知道这是控制什么的
I wonder what it controls.
看到有什么东西在振动吗
You see anything vibrating?
监控技术
Spy-Tech.
你在哪里看到什么摄像头了吗
You see a camera anywhere?
不是摄像头
Not a camera.
这是个相机镜头
That's a camera lens.
储存卡不见了
The memory card is missing.
如果说是凶手知道自己的调♥教♥过程被拍下来了
What if the killer learned his session was being taped,
掐死了罗克珊 带走了储存卡呢
strangled Roxanne, and took the memory card with him?
他为什么打碎窗户
Why does he break the window?
戴上这个给我看看
Please try this on for me.
你让我恶心
You make me sick,
你这个可悲的吸手指尿床鬼
you horrid, thumb-sucking bed-wetter.
天啊 我好想你
Oh, God, I've missed you.
我想念这样
I've missed this.
说出来
Say it.
我什么都不是
I'm nothing.
我就是个爱骗人的吸手指尿床鬼
I'm a lying, thumb-sucking bed-wetter.
我不配取得我的成就
I'm not worthy of my success.
看看你是不是还是这么丑陋
Let's see if you're as ugly as I remember.
肯定有录像
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表