剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
and some, like you, are destined to serve those great men.
麻烦你给我来杯加青柠的苏打水
Get me a club soda with lime, please.
特技强人那些人来了
The Stunted Growth guys are here.
他们偷了琼斯警官的电击枪
They pickpocketed Officer Jones' taser gun,
其中一个人用来电击了另一个人的脸
and one of them shot the other in the face.
他有没有被电成这样
Was he all...
没有
No.
真没劲
Lame.
我让他们去审讯室冷静一下
I put them in interrogation for a time out.
他们都喝醉了
They're trashed.
直接从费恩的守灵仪式过来的
Came straight from Finn's wake.
那是我的订书机
That's my stapler.
哥们
Dude.
交给我
I got this.
别这样
Come on.
舌尖上的订书机
没事的 鲁斯特 深呼吸挺过去
It's all good, Rooster. Just breathe through it.
她的手特别稳 伙计 别怕
She's got u202da steady hand, man. Fear not.
你们这是在搞什么
What the hell are you doing?
等一下 我要订这家伙的舌头
Hang on a sec, I'm just stapling this guy's tongue.
这里可是警方审讯室
This is a police interrogation room.
那好 我们快点搞定审讯
All right, we'll just bang out these questions
然后再订鲁斯特的舌头
and then staple Rooster's tongue after.
好
Yeah.
我说过了 交给我
I told you, I got this.
各位节哀顺变 看来你们很受打击
Sorry for your loss. I see you guys are taking it hard.
越痛苦越要开怀大笑 费恩总是这么说
Laugh the pain away. That's what Finn always said, huh?
他总是挑战极限
He was balls to the wall, man.
-敬费恩 -这里禁止饮酒
- To Finn. - You can't drink in here.
真没劲 伙计
Lame, man.
我需要你们集中精神
I need you guys to focus up.
你们能不能想到什么人
Is there anybody you know
可能想加害你们的朋友费恩
who might have had it out for your pal Finn?
不知道 伙计 我们惹毛过很多人
I don't know, man. We piss off a lot of folks.
-例如 -所有人
- Like who? - Everyone.
是啊
Yeah.
差不多
Pretty much.
会不会是康
Hey, yo. What about Kong?
不会 康不会做这种事
Nah. Kong's cool.
-康是谁 -他是我们的摄像
- Who's Kong? - He's our camera dude.
但那家伙特别疯狂
But AD's tripping.
康和费恩感情很好
Kong loved Finn.
但不是有那次事故吗
Yeah, but what about, like, that one time?
我们签了保密协议 白♥痴♥
We signed a non-disclosure agreement, ass clown.
抱歉 伙计
Sorry, man.
协议的要求特别明确
They were like real specific.
只说空话的时候过去了
The time for talk is over.
西雅图需要一位实际有所作为的市长
Seattle needs a mayor who will make things happen.
我是弗洛伊德·巴拉克斯 我批准此条消息
I'm Floyd Baracus, and I approve this message.
好 收工了
Cut! That's a wrap.
康先生 我是西雅图警方的克莱夫·巴比诺
Mr. Kong? Clive Babineaux, Seattle PD.
什么事
Yeah.
我们在调查"征服者"费恩的谋杀案
We're investigating the murder of your employer, Finn "Vincible".
我们有证据表明害死他的特技道具被动了手脚
We have reason to believe the stunt that killed him was rigged.
没错 费恩的兄弟们告诉我们
Yeah. And Finn's buddies told us
你与他有过不和
all about your beef with Finn.
是吗
Yeah?
他们都说什么了
What'd they tell you?
特别糟糕的事
Like super gnarly stuff.
我猜到了
That's what I thought.
他们什么都没告诉你们
They didn't tell you anything
出于同样的理由我也不会说
for the same reason I'm not gonna.
我签了保密协议
I signed an NDA.
抱歉帮不上你们
Sorry I can't help you.
你这是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
我们的计划是巧妙地暗示他
The plan was to subtly imply
特技强人那些人都说出来了
the Stunted Growth guys were already talking.
我刚才不够巧妙吗
That wasn't subtle?
外面的修整都做完了
We're done with the trim outside.
小心点
Careful there.
差点让你的工作服上又多了一块污渍
Almost added another stain to those overalls.
我觉得你可能...
I think you might have...
快看
Check it out.
西雅图商会送给我们
We got a grand opening gift basket
一个盛大开业礼品篮
from the Seattle Chamber of Commerce.
好大一个李子
That is one big-ass prune.
那是个无花果 蠢材
That's a fig, dumbass.
别屁事不干 给我调杯白俄♥罗♥斯♥
Make yourself useful. Fix me a White Russian.
你们可以在计划书第十三页看到增长预测
You'll see growth projections on page 13 of your prospectus.
这是什么情况
What the hell?
在我的办公室开种马派对怎么不邀请我
I didn't get an invitation to this sausage party in my office.
放下手里那东西出去吧
Leave whatever that is and go.
如果你要用我的办公室也可以
I mean, you can use my office if you need it,
但你最好先通知我一声
but it would've been nice if you asked.
走开 正经人士在谈生意
Shoo. The men are talking now.
我们的需求增大了
Our needs have evolved.
无数人的需求也将持续增大
So, too, will the needs of countless more.
有了你们的投资资本
With your investment capital,
我们将能够涵盖更多医院
we'll be able to acquire more hospitals,
我们的存货将能供给更广阔的市场
increasing our inventory for wider,
甚至是全球市场
even global distribution.
你想要多少投资资本
How much investment capital are you talking about?
你这个问题问得好
Glad you asked.
克莱夫 你必须过来看看
Clive, you have to see this.
鲁迪的胯下被狠狠踢了一脚 疼得他都吐了
Rudy just got kicked in the nuggets so hard, he hurled.
你就是这么做调查的吗
This is what you call research?
不是 等等 我们本该做调查吗
No. Wait, is that what we're doing?
这个费恩居然这么久才被人谋杀
Surprised it took this long for Finn to get murdered.
可怜虫鲁迪
Boohoo, Rudy Pooh!
你这人到底有什么毛病
What the hell is wrong with you?
你非要夺走一切才开心吗
You've gotta have everything?
你居然在录像
Are you filming this?
你是个变♥态♥
You're sick, dude.
你是个变♥态♥
You're a sick man!
你看到什么了
Did you see something?
我认为我看到了费恩某次整蛊鲁迪后的情形
I think I caught the tail-end of one of Finn's pranks on Rudy.
真走运
Lucky.
这次不好笑
This wasn't funny.
鲁迪当时气哭了
Rudy was in tears.
无论费恩对他做了什么 肯定十分过分
Whatever Finn did to him must've been pretty awful.
当鲁迪意识到费恩在录像时彻底失控了
When Rudy realized Finn was filming him, he lost it.
所以我们应该能找到这段录像
So, there should be footage we can search for?
你还看到什么了
What else did you see?
你为什么要问这么多问题 伙计
Why you gotta ask so many questions, man?
我们在审讯
It's an interrogation.
审讯就是要问问题
That's kind of the point.
我们整蛊过鲁迪无数次
We pranked Rudy a bajillion times.
我们怎么可能记得你指的是哪一次
And you're asking us to remember one specific time.
那次是在酒店房♥间里
It was in a hotel room.
鲁迪边哭边朝费恩大喊
Rudy was sobbing and screaming at Finn,
问他为什么非要夺走一切
asking him why he has to have everything.
你是怎么知道的
How do you know about that?
我们在网上找不到这次整蛊的视频
We weren't able to find any footage of the prank online.
我们希望你们能帮我们补充信息
We were hoping you could fill us in.
费恩对鲁迪做了些什么
What did Finn do to Rudy?
在他的内♥裤♥里放了特种虱子吗
Put super lice in his underwear?
在他车里放了蜂窝吗
Beehive in his car?
在他的波士顿奶油甜甜圈里放了...
Filled his Boston cream donut with...
丽芙 我们让他们说好吗
Liv, how about we let them tell us?
我们不知道 当时我们不在场
We don't know. We weren't there.
费恩删掉了那段视频 说不好笑
And Finn deleted that footage. Said it wasn't funny.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表