剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
So, working theory?
一个五楼的员工拉响警报来转移注意力
A fifth-floor coworker pulled the fire alarm as a diversion?
没错 然后在所有人都离开大楼后
Right. Then spiked Cheryl's yogurt
在谢丽尔的酸奶里下药
when everyone else had cleared out.
我这就叫所有五楼雇员们来问话
I'll start bringing in all the fifth-floor employees.
我去吃谢丽尔的大脑
I'll eat Cheryl brain.
我则等你上演《推销员之死》害我更抑郁
I'll wait for you to go Willy Loman and depress me further.
或是卖♥♥给我一个牙科吐水槽
Or sell me a spit sink.
你也听过那句老话
You know the old saying,
"心急水不开"
"A watched pot never boils,"
直到锅里液体的温度
until its contents reach a temperature
使液体内部的蒸汽压
at which the vapor pressure of the liquid
与周围空气施加于液体的气压
is equal to the pressure exerted on the liquid
达到同一压强
by the surrounding atmosphere.
感觉还是很不真实
It still doesn't seem real.
菲尔莫尔格拉夫叫我们小队待命
Fillmore-Graves has got my unit on call.
几天后 我们的靴子就会踏上
In the next few days, our boots could be on the ground
地球另一边的土地了
halfway around the world.
我应该替你去
I should go in your place.
反正我也没有其他活下去的理由了
I've got nothing else to live for.
你的吸入器呢
Your inhaler?
我觉得时候到了
I think it's time.
是啊
Yeah.
丽芙 你还在停尸间吗
Hey, Liv, are you still at the morgue?
这17支注射器可以算是
These 17 syringes constitute
全世界所有的解药了
the world's entire supply of the cure.
副作用可能包含彻底丧失所有记忆
Side effects may include complete and total memory loss.
过不了多久你再次发作时
It won't be long before you have an episode
可能会严重到那支吸入器也帮不了你
too severe for that inhaler to help.
你要随身带着它
You keep it somewhere you can get to it.
你怎么了
What's up with you?
你看起来像吃了金丝雀的大脑
You look like the zombie who ate the canary's brain.
只是
It's just...
布莱恩和佩顿
Blaine and Peyton.
昨晚我看到他们在他演出后躲进小巷
I saw them duck into the alley last night after his set.
不是吧
No.
他们在那躲了好一阵子呢
They were out there for quite a while.
他们都做了些什么
Doing what?
你说给我听听
You tell me.
我正想着你呢
I was just thinking about you.
你这么不专注对不起纳税人缴的税吧
Well, that can't be the best use of taxpayer dollars.
我这是无偿服务
I was doing it pro bono.
找我什么事
What's up?
我只是在想
I was just wondering...
你从今晚到周六早上有没有什么安排
What are you doing between now and Saturday morning?
管好你自己那点僵尸的破事吧
这是塔特尔和里德谋杀案的最新进展
Here's the latest on the Tuttle-Reid murders.
我把那个网络论♥坛♥上
I printed all the zombie-related comments
和僵尸有关的评论都打印出来了
from that online message board.
这半给你
Here's your half.
好 我这就开始查
Yeah, I'll get right on that.
你觉得加瓦诺和特沃尔正在屋里聊些什么
What do you think Cavanaugh and Devore are talking about in there?
可能和我们正在聊的一样吧
Probably the same thing we are,
塔特尔和里德谋杀案
the Tuttle-Reid murders.
我们得尽快查完这些资料
We need to go through these ASAP.
任何上过那个网络论♥坛♥的人
Anybody who's been on that message board
都有理由相信
would have reason to believe that...
沃利一家人都是僵尸
Wally's family were zombies,
也知道他们一家人住在哪
and would have known where the family lived.
把那些看起来有杀意的评论找出来
Look for any comments that seem particularly murderous.
巴比诺
Babineaux.
丹特科公♥司♥的人事主管到了
Okay, Dentelco's head of HR is here.
你准备好开始问话了吗
You ready to get into this?
你确定他们聊的是谋杀案吗
You're sure that's what they're talking about in there?
那特沃尔今天为什么穿了加胸垫的文胸
Then what's with Devore wearing a padded bra today?
你这又是抽什么疯
What the hell is up with you?
你们首先需要知道的是
The thing you should know right off the top,
谢丽尔这人特别八卦
Cheryl was a huge gossip.
原来如此
There it is.
她这人糟透了 愿上帝保佑她安息
Just the worst, God rest her soul.
绝对的噩梦
An absolute nightmare.
如果不是她的销♥售♥业绩那么优秀
If she wasn't such a tremendous salesperson,
我们早就解雇她了
we would have let her go long ago.
但她那副尖耳朵和大嘴巴特别能惹祸
But those big ears and loose lips of hers cause all kinds of trouble.
比如呢
Such as?
其他销♥售♥人员的投诉
Complaints from other sales associates,
都得由我记在档案里
which I had to document.
人事部的谴责文件 都得由我来写
Reprimands from HR, which I had to write.
我们能看看那些档案吗
Could we take a look at those?
当然
Sure.
都在这了
It's all in here.
到妈妈这来
Come to Momma.
吉姆·戴维斯
Jim Davies,
在丹特科公♥司♥做了七年销♥售♥
in sales at Dentelco for seven years.
你在谢丽尔旁边的隔间工作了多久
And you worked in the cubicle right next to Cheryl for...
-过去五年 -肯定不好过吧
- The past five. - Must've been tough.
特别是她逢人便讲你搞婚外情的时候
Especially when she spread the word about your affair.
对象是名叫托德的洁牙师
With a dental hygienist named Todd.
因为谢丽尔的八卦
Thanks to Cheryl's gossiping,
你的妻子发现了托德的事
your wife found out about Todd,
和你离婚还带着孩子们搬去了弗吉尼亚海滩
then divorced you and took your kids to Virginia Beach.
他前任也搬去弗吉尼亚了 她是联调局的
His ex moved to Virginia. She's with the FBI.
但我没生谢丽尔的气
But I wasn't mad at Cheryl.
其实我因为不必继续生活在谎言中松了口气
Actually relieved to be done living a lie.
尽管如此你的办公桌让你成为最有可能
Still, your desk puts you in the perfect spot
在骚动中给谢丽尔的酸奶下药的人
to doctor Cheryl's yogurt during the hubbub,
就在火警警报响起之后
just after the fire alarm went off.
我是第一个离开办公室的
I was the first one out the door,
也是第一个到达集♥合♥处的
and the first to make it to the gathering spot.
我想肯定有同事能帮你证明吧
I'm sure your coworkers can confirm that.
你有没有刚好看到谁是最后到达集♥合♥处的
Did you happen to notice who was last to the gathering spot?
我很肯定是皮特
Pretty sure it was Pete.
皮特
Pete!
皮特·阿布德
Pete Aboud...
我们听说在火警警报响起后
We hear you were the last one
你是最后离开大楼的
out of the building after the fire alarm.
当时我在打电♥话♥ 销♥售♥电♥话♥
I was on the phone. A sales call.
-所以你没在茶水间偷零食吗 -没有
- So, you weren't in the kitchen stealing food? - No.
我猜谢丽尔频频向人事部投诉零食被偷后
I guess you stopped doing that after Cheryl complained so much
你金盆洗手了吧
about her food being stolen
人事部在茶水间装了监控摄像头
that HR installed a kitchen security cam.
抓到你偷吃酸奶的现行
The one that caught you in flagrante yogurt-o.
起因是几年前我吃了一条谢丽尔的芝士条
That all started when I ate one string-cheese of Cheryl's
那次我是真的不小心搞错了
a couple of years ago. Honest mistake.
但她太小题大做了
But she made such a big deal about it
我故意总偷她的零食气她
that I just kept stealing her food.
跟我说说这通销♥售♥电♥话♥
Tell me about this sales call.
我的业绩下跌了 那本来会是笔大生意
My numbers were down. It would've been huge.
电♥话♥是从波特兰一家新开的牙科诊所打来的
This bluebird calls from this new dental group in Portland
说是想买♥♥十二套躺椅带所有配套设施
looking to buy a dozen chairs with all the trimmings.
警报响了后我们聊了10到15分钟
We keep talking 10, 15 minutes after the alarm.
她本来已经决定买♥♥了
She's ready to pull the trigger.
结果又突然反悔
Then, all of a sudden, she gets a case of gelato feet.
"让我再和老板确认一下"
"Let-a me run this-a by my-a boss."
-她是意大利人吗 -听起来像是
- She was Italian? - Sounded like it.
她叫什么名字
This bluebird have a name?
乔治娜·加莱诺
Georgina Galleano,
波特兰的伯恩赛德牙科诊所
at Burnside Dental Associates in Portland.
我会叫警员去查查的
I'll have a uni run this down.
加瓦诺越来越有型了
Cavanaugh is dressing nicer.
你觉得他最近在健身吗
You think he's been working out?
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表