剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
我可是有妇之夫 警探
I'm a married man, Detective.
何苦再找个女人烧我的钱虐待我
I already give way too much of my money to a woman who abuses me.
我们有痛到嗨小姐的客户名单
We have Sweet Lady Pain's client list.
上面有你的名字
Your name's on it.
你们说的是派克街的痛到嗨小姐
Sweet Lady Pain's on Pike?
我可能去她的机构拜访过一两次
I may have visited her establishment once or twice
只是为了调查新闻
for an investigative piece.
你记得她被害那晚你在哪吗
Do you remember where you were the night of her murder?
和每次你们指控我谋杀时一样
Same place I am every time you've accused me of murder.
在直播
On the air.
你知道她为客户服务时会录像吗
Were you aware she recorded her sessions?
如果我说这种行为很不道德没说错吧
Am I wrong to find that unethical?
西雅图的市民们指望着我
The people of Seattle rely on me
做一个智慧与正直的代表
as a symbol of wisdom and integrity.
如果我报天气时被爆出这种事还无所谓
This stuff didn't matter when I was doing the weather,
但现在我可是新闻主播 伙计
but now I am their anchor, man.
你必须找到那些录像
You have to find those tapes.
这是为了我们美丽的城市着想
For the good of our fair city.
你们两个 少插手我的案子
You two. Stay the hell out of my case.
我就知道
Yeah, thought so.
-你为什么认为我们... -少来
- What makes you think we're... - Stop it.
别给自己丢人了
You're embarrassing yourself.
那个保险杠上贴着"别惹本大爷"
The guy with the "Don't Tread on Me" bumper sticker
在塔特尔和里德谋杀案案发前一晚
seen driving by the Tuttle-Reid home
被人目击开车离开受害人住处的家伙
the night before the murder...
哈利·约翰斯
Harley Johns.
想象一下我有多吃惊
Just imagine my surprise
因为当我到他的射击场问话时
when I show up at his gun range to question him,
哈利滔滔不绝抨击西雅图警方
and Harley goes on a tirade against the SPD.
他声称我们骚扰他
He claims we're harassing him.
说是有一个黑人警♥察♥
'Cause apparently a black cop
和他肤色惨白的搭档已经找他问过话了
and his pale partner already interrogated him.
现在他要找律师告我们
And now he's lawyering up.
-事情经过不是这样的 -我才不在乎
- That's not how it went down. - I don't care
你对受害人们有没有私人感情
if you had a personal connection to the victims.
别插手我的案子
Stay away from my case.
你们两个都是
Both of you.
此时此刻特别性奋的人举手
Show of hands if you're super turned on right now.
你听见他说的话了吗
You catch what he said?
让我性奋的主要是他愤怒的语调
It was more his tone of voice.
案发前一晚哈利·约翰斯那晚在沃利家盯梢
Harley Johns was casing Wally's house the day before the murders.
我觉得他就是凶手
He feels like our guy.
但我们没有证据啊
Yeah, but we've got no proof,
听起来哈利不会再开口了
and it sounds like Harley's done talking.
他不愿意对我们开口
He won't talk to us,
但没准会愿意和你那些
but maybe he'll talk to your
菲尔莫尔格拉夫的朋友们谈谈
Fillmore-Graves friends.
他为什么会对他们开口
Why would he talk to them?
我认为我们能想出个理由
I think we can come up with a reason.
妹子比乡巴佬重要
把你告诉我的情况告诉他们
Tell them what you told me.
有这么一个人 哈利·约翰斯
There's a man. Harley Johns.
他弟弟生前在麦克斯雷杰的地下室工作
His brother worked down in the basement of Max Rager
把那下面有僵尸的事告诉他了
and told him about the zombies down there.
他在大屠♥杀♥那晚被害了
He was killed in the massacre.
现在哈利在网上论♥坛♥
Now Harley is preaching violence against zombies
游说人们消灭僵尸
on an Internet message board,
而且在塔特尔和里德谋杀案案发前一晚
and it turns out he was seen driving by the Tuttle-Reid house
有人看到他开车离开受害人住处
the day before the murders.
-我们应该除掉他 -这么简单就定了吗
- We should get rid of him. - That's it?
没有审判 没有陪审团 直接行刑
No trial? No jury? Just an ecution.
难道要等到他再将子弹
Do we wait until he puts a bullet
射进另一个僵尸男孩的脑袋里吗
in another little zombie boy's head?
别忘了我是警方的人
Let's not all forget that I work with the police.
谁也不许除掉谁
No one's getting rid of anyone.
我们需要的是信息
What we need is information.
他不肯对警方开口
Now, he won't talk to the police,
但我打赌他会对你们开口
but I bet he'll talk to you.
-为什么 -因为你会给他一大笔钱
- Why's that? - Because you're gonna pay him to.
是吗
I am?
她这是怎么了
What's happening?
我认为是看到影像了
A vision, I think.
还是很长一段
A long one.
或许我们该重启她
We may need to reboot her.
十号♥嫌疑犯
Suspect number 10,
方下巴 黑色和灰色的胡茬 嘴唇丰满
square jaw, u202dsalt and pepper stubble, full lips.
又收到匿名阅后即焚线报了
Another anonymous Snapchat.
你这次也没截图是因为...
And you didn't screen grab this time because...
你再敢问我一个问题 吉米
Ask me another question, Jimmy,
我就把你横放到我膝盖上打你屁♥股♥
and I will put you over my knee.
真的吗
Really?
-画得怎么样了 -你下次敲门行吗
- How's it going? - Maybe knock next time.
我那句"闭上你的嘴"说得还不够清楚吗
I thought I made myself clear when I said, "Shut your mouth."
钦颂荣福 天主圣父
Glory be to the father and...
用拉丁文背
In Latin.
什么
What?
遵命
Okay...
等一下 等一下
Wait, wait, wait.
拉丁文
Oh, Latin!
汝为何将我遗弃
Oh, why hast Thou forsaken me?
有个变♥态♥在偷♥窥♥我们
There's a pervert spying on us!
又来了
Not again.
你又恍惚地盯着我看了
You just did the staring thing.
闭嘴
Shut up.
她是单身 对吗
She's single, right?
对马来说
Is for horses.
抓手是为了抓住朋友和爱人
Grabbing is for friends and lovers,
或者抓喜欢吃官司的人
or people who enjoy being sued.
在罗克珊·格里尔被谋杀当晚你在哪里
Where were you the night of Roxanne Greer's murder?
我是个辩护律师 我的脑袋里
I'm a defense lawyer. I've got a lot of dead people names
有太多死者的名字
swimming around in my noggin.
你能说得具体些吗
Can you be more specific?
痛到嗨小姐
Sweet Lady Pain.
她是什么时候被杀的
And when exactly was she was killed?
也许我们可以去更私人的地方谈
Maybe we should move this to somewhere more private.
我不确定你想在这里量什么
I'm not sure what you plan on measuring in here,
但我建议你用码尺
but I'd recommend a yard stick.
闭嘴
Shut your mouth.
那是我的台词
That's kind of my line.
你的狗狗美容师证实了你的不在场证明
Your dog groomer confirmed your alibi.
如果你不介意 我们还是想问几个问题
If you don't mind, we'd still like to ask you a couple of questions.
那你猜猜 我介意
Guess what? I mind.
给我坐回椅子上
Get your ass back in that chair.
收起你脸上的笑容
In lieu of laughing in your face,
我要窃喜地走出去了
I'm going to chuckle to myself on the way out.
做个好孩子
Be a good boy,
我不会让你用拉丁语回答克莱夫的问题的
and I won't make you answer Clive's questions in Latin.
你是痛到嗨小姐的客户有多久了
How long were you a client of Sweet Lady Pain's?
对你们来说 关于我和死者
Any association between myself and the deceased
所有的关系都是猜测
is purely speculative on your part.
你是说你会定期去她的地牢吗
Would you say you visited her dungeon on a regular basis?
我不会以任何方式说出任何
I wouldn't say anything that in any way
可以证实或者否认去过任何地方的事情
would confirm or deny visiting anywhere.
我要说的是"定期"
I will say that the definition of "Regular basis"
这个词因人而异
varies from person to person.
你们的"定期"可能
Your "Regular basis" could be
对于我而言就是"偶尔"
my "Sporadic."
你们还有任何我可以专业规避的问题吗
Are there any other questions you'd like me to expertly evade?
是的 你可以买♥♥
Yes. Can you order
一件44英寸高的基♥督♥教男学生的校服吗
a Catholic schoolboy's uniform in a 44-tall
还是说得定做
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表