剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
What do you mean?
我的意思是布莱恩是装的
I mean Blaine's faking.
你为什么这么想
Why do you think that?
我不是这么想 我是确定
I don't think it, I know it.
眼睛擦亮点吧
Open your eyes.
布莱恩失忆了 就这么简单
Blaine loses his memory and just like that,
他的问题都消失了
all his problems are gone.
博斯先生不追杀他了
He's got Mr. Boss off his back,
他的脑子生意
his brain business is raking
大赚特赚 因为根本没有僵尸解药
in dough since there's no cure for being a zombie,
并且
and, oh...
现在这个"清白的好人布莱恩"
Now "Clean slate, nice guy Blaine"
还能和那个性感地方检察官打得火热
can put the moves on that hot assistant D.A...
不用为他不干净的过去负责
Without having to answer for his very shady past.
有一次 我听到他在办公室里打电♥话♥
Once, I heard him in his office, on the phone.
他说
He said,
"放松点 伙计 你听起来像约翰一样"
"Relax, man, you sound like John."
约翰是我们的一个老熟人 他总是犯愁
John was this guy we used to know. He worried a lot.
他一年前被谋杀了
He got murdered a year ago.
如果布莱恩失忆了
How can Blaine remember John
他怎么会记得约翰
if he has no memory?
叫约翰的人特别多
There's lots of people named John.
我就认识至少三个
I mean, I know at least three.
很显然我们混的圈子不一样
Clearly we run in different circles,
因为我只认识一个
because I've only known one.
他还很容易紧张
And he worried a lot.
但我明白
But hey, I get it.
现在布莱恩是你好朋友
Blaine's your buddy now.
记住 五五分账
Keep it in mind. 50-50.
我是丽芙 给我留言
This is Liv, leave me a message.
语♥音♥信箱已满
Voicemail full.
语♥音♥信箱已满 我的天 丽芙
Voicemail full? For God's sake, Liv...
拉维
Uh, Ravi?
在这
Um, right here.
我在办施虐女王那起案子
So, I'm on the dominatrix
我只有概述版的尸检报告
case and I only have a summary of the autopsy.
我能拿份完整报告吗
Could I get a full report?
当然 我帮你...
Of course. Just, let me...
佩顿 其实...
So, um, Peyton. Actually...
我听说了一些事
I... I heard something,
我觉得我有必要告诉你
that I feel I need to, you know, pass along.
是关于布莱恩的
It's about Blaine.
你听说什么了
What did you hear?
布莱恩的失忆是假装的
That Blaine is faking his memory loss
这样他就能甩掉所有问题
as a way to leave his problems behind.
有个全新的开始
Get a new start.
我本来什么都不想说 但...
I wasn't going to say anything, but...
如果是真的 那解药就可以用
If it's true, then the cure works.
如果解药可以用
And if the cure works,
你知道那对丽芙的意义
well, you know what that would mean for Liv.
你是从哪听说的
Where'd you hear this?
布莱恩过去团伙里的一个家伙
A guy, from Blaine's old crew.
一听就知道他是个诚实与正直的典范
No doubt a paragon of honesty and integrity.
我知道这听起来不可靠
I know how this sounds.
我本打算不告诉你的 但...
I thought about not even telling you, but...
你的确不该告诉我
You should've stuck with that.
我只是 觉得该让你知道
I just, thought you should hear.
我知道了
And I did.
假好人最烦了
Nice guys are the worst.
这么说直到凌晨两点塞奇都和你在一起
So, Sage was with you until 2:00 A.M.?
知道了 谢谢你 珍
Got it. Thank you, Jen.
再见
Bye.
你知道吗
You know?
-什么 -关于那些缠着你的假好人
- What? - About these creepy nice guys.
我需要湿巾 你有湿巾吗
I need a wipe. Do you have wipes?
湿巾 没有 丽芙 我在办案
Wipes? No, Liv. I'm trying to work.
我肯定我的证件就在包里
I know I have my license here somewhere.
健身卡算吗
Does a gym card count?
要我说 别找证件了
Tell you what, forget the license.
这笔买♥♥卖♥♥不登记 我出一千买♥♥你的棒球
We do this off the books, I'll give you a grand for the ball.
否则 祝你下辈子好运
Otherwise, better luck next life.
-你看到什么了 -好日子典当铺
- Where'd you go? - Happy Days Pawn Shop.
她把那个棒球卖♥♥了一千美元
She sold a baseball for $1,000.
正是她向乔尔借的金额
The same amount she asked Joel for.
你还看到什么了
What else did you see?
这还不够多吗
That wasn't enough?
终于回来了 东西都买♥♥了吗
Finally. You got the stuff?
买♥♥了 抱歉
Yeah. Sorry,
案子有很多事情要调查 所以耽搁了
lots of detective stuff, so it took a while.
湿巾
Wipes.
警局特别恶心
The police place is disgusting.
能量水
Enhanced water.
我也给你买♥♥了一瓶
I got one for you, too.
还有
And...
你又忘记买♥♥蓝色溶液的材料了
You forgot the ingredients for the blue solution again.
老天 丽芙
God, Liv...
我很抱歉 拉维
I am so sorry, Ravi.
克莱夫查这起案子特别缠人 他就像...
Clive's been so needy on this case, He's just like, bleh...
再说你来这做什么
Why are you even here?
不是轮到你照看梅杰了吗
Isn't it your shift monitoring Major?
-丽芙 -我必须过来
- Liv. u202d- I had to come here.
克莱夫需要我
Clive needed me.
我给梅杰留了我的名字
I left Major my name
电♥话♥号♥码还有我的身份 以防他记不清了
and number and who I am, if he's confused,
没有新留言 所以他应该没事
and no new messages, so he's probably fine.
你的语♥音♥信箱满了
Your voicemail is full!
他不在
He's not here.
他的旅行袋也不见了 他肯定去哪了
And his travel bag is gone. He must've gone somewhere.
-他会去哪 -他可能自己都不知道
- Where? - He might not even know,
到现在他可能已经彻底失忆了
his memory could be totally gone by now.
好吧 如果你是梅杰
Okay. You're Major.
你的记忆正在消失 你会去哪
Your memory is disappearing, where do you go?
-比尔 -达莉亚
- Bill? - Hey, Dalia.
公交车停放站的人给我打电♥话♥
Listen, we got a call from the people at the bus depot.
说一个没有行李和身份证的年轻人在那游荡
A young man was wandering around with no belongings and no ID.
他似乎不记得他是谁也不知道他在哪
Didn't seem to know who or where he was.
我过去接那个年轻人
I went down to pick him up, and, well,
你看他是谁
look who I found.
梅杰
Major?
赢 输或平分泰国菜
你来了
Hey there.
字幕
Look!
-你带了吃的 -没错
- You brought food! - Hmm. I did.
泰美味 泰性感
Thai me up, Thai me down.
如果你坚持的话
If you insist.
我能先来点泰国炒面吗
Mind if I down some of this Pad Thai first?
我需要能量
I'm gonna need the energy.
真有意思
Hmm. Funny man.
我今天去了一趟停尸房♥
So I dropped by the morgue today.
我得向拉维问些关于案子的信息
I needed some information on a case from Ravi.
是吗
Yeah?
是的 拉维和我
Yeah. Uh, Ravi came at me
说了一堆乱七八糟的阴谋论
with this whole elaborate conspiracy theory
说你一直是假装自己丧失了记忆
that you've been faking your memory loss this whole time.
我开始觉得这家伙喜欢你了
I'm starting to think that guy has a crush on you.
-他怎么说 -我想应该是你原来的
- What's his theory? - I guess, one of your old
手下和他说了些什么
running buddies was in his ear.
看来我原来的手下靠不住
I didn't run with a real trustworthy group.
是啊 他说你只是想继续经营你的生意
Yeah. He said you just wanted to keep your business going
然后夺走我
and win me over.
很荒谬吧
Absurd, right?
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表