剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Check, please!
看
Oh, look.
是你的新上司
It's your new boss
在和想当市长的僵尸聊天
chitchatting with the zombie-who-would-be-mayor
要是他不是这么糟糕的候选人就好了
if he weren't such a terrible candidate.
你见过菜斯·格拉夫吗
Have you met Chase Graves, yet?
这个人我可说不好
I'm not sure what I think.
我见过他 他来的那天我就见过了
I have met him. The day he arrived, in fact.
他发现我偷了六罐超级麦克斯
He found out we stole a six pack of Super Max,
一枪打在我胸口
and he shot me in the chest.
不是吧
He did not.
丽芙 这很棒
Liv, this is sweet,
但是对我来说没什么 丽芙
but there could not be nothing worse for me than... Liv!
丽芙
Liv!
爸爸
Dad!
蹲下
Stay down.
-把孩子带走 我来照顾巴拉克斯 -好的
- Take the boy. I've got Baracus. - I'm on it.
弗洛伊德 让凯里把孩子带走
Floyd. Let Carey take your boy.
你得冷静下来
You need to calm down.
我们走 巴克
Let's go, Buck.
你♥爸♥爸会没事的
Your dad's gonna be fine.
看着我
Eyes on me.
深呼吸
Deep, steady breaths.
小姐 我是医生
Miss, I'm a doctor!
我也是 别碍事
So am I. Stay out of my way!
-肖娜 -梅杰
- Shawna. - Major.
活生生的混沌杀手
Chaos Killer in the flesh.
请进
Come on in.
这个人愿意为自己的儿子挡子弹
The man was willing to literally take a bullet for his son.
你能想象这种感觉吗
Can you imagine what that would be like,
有一个这么关心自己的爸爸
growing up with a father that cares that much?
我也想象不出来
Yeah. Me, neither.
饿了吗
Hungry?
顺便 这是一个阳痿精神病人的脑子
That's from an impotent proctologist, by the way.
好好享受
Enjoy.
挨了那一枪会让巴拉克斯的民调急剧上涨
Taking that bullet should do wonders for Baracus' poll numbers.
僵尸市长
And a zombie mayor?
那也能帮到我
That'll help me as well.
看到我♥干♥的好事了吗
You see what I did there?
父亲
Father,
真开心你还能体验到这一切
I'm so glad you're still around to experience this.
感觉我的梦想都成真了
It's like all my wishes are coming true.
欢迎回到美国
Welcome back to the United States.
你要在西雅图待多久
How long are you gonna be in Seattle?
把我的钱拿回来 要清债务就行
Just long enough to get my money and settle some old debts.
替我向你妈妈问好 好吗 斯宾思
Tell your ma hi for me, will you, Spence?
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表