剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
我了解他们
I know them well.
隐藏的危险无处不在
Danger lurks behind every stalactite.
你是怎么过早死亡的
And how did you come to meet your untimely demise?
浸在地狱恶魔毒液中的飞镖
Darts dipped in Pit Fiend venom.
我们的小偷没能发现陷阱
Our thief failed to detect a trap.
你的小队上周假装被毒杀了
Your group was pretend-killed by poison last week,
这周
and this week,
地下城主就真的被杀了
your dungeon master was real-life-killed by poison.
尽管德奥达托牧师穿着吸收石
Even though the Reverend deodato was wearing his Absorption Stone.
他应该对毒液免疫的
He should've been immune to poison.
谁是"大兜肚兜"牧师
Who is Reverend Dodle Doodle?
我的15级牧师
My 15-level cleric.
真蠢 你在酒馆里
Fool! You were in a cavern!
-你的吸收石一点用都没有 -你不也是
- Your Absorption Stone would be worthless. - So sayeth you.
吸收石遇到太阳照射就没用了
An Absorption Stone doesn't work anywhere untouched by the sun.
太阳之锤
Sun Hammer.
不妨说你们小队的英雄和传奇
Is it safe to say your group of heroes and legends
已经依赖于这些角色了
had grown attached to these old characters?
那也没有依赖到谋害朋友性命的地步
Not attached enough to murder our friend,
如果你的意思是这样的话
if that's what you're asking.
你能想象下队伍离有人想要因
You can't imagine anyone in your group seeking revenge
丹杀了他们的角色而复仇吗
for Dan killing your characters?
很明显我不会读心术
Well, I can't read their minds, obviously.
绝对不会
I'd put the odds at one in 100.
你的豁免失败了
Your saving throw fails.
你们都死了
You're all dead.
-我的豁免数字是3 -这是太阳之锤
- My saving roll is a three? - It's called a Sun Hammer!
-你这是在炫耀权力吗 -丹你个混球
- Are you on some kind of power trip! - You're such a dick, Dan.
我们就先谈到这吧
I think we're good here.
如果还需了解其他信息 我们会再请你过来
We'll call you back in if we need anything more.
你看到了什么
What'd you see?
当游戏里的角色死掉时 所有的玩家都暴怒
The players all lost their minds when their characters died.
他们都冲着丹大吼大叫
They were in Dan's face, screaming at him.
接下来要调查谁
Who do we go to next?
佐伊
Zoe.
吃下大脑后出现影像的时间 五分钟
"Time for vision to start after eating brain, five minutes.
看到影像的时长 两小时
"Length of vision, two hours."
字迹 丑爆了
Penmanship, poor.
-感觉怎么样 -无以伦比
- How was the ride? - Primo.
我身处一场空战之中
I was in the middle of a dogfight.
感觉自己仿佛荷枪实弹地战斗 射杀纳粹
Felt like I was shooting real bullets. Shooting down Nazis.
那可不得了 老兄 太刺♥激♥了
Damn, man. It was intense.
之后我就和这个法国妞待在一起
Later, I'm getting with this French girl,
她一直在玩藏法棍的游戏 所以我就
and she's nonstop into playing Hide the Baguette, so I'm...
好了好了 明白了
Okay. Got it. Got it.
伙计们 咱们要发财了
Boys, we're gonna be rich.
我要去暗影馆
I'm gonna go to Shady Plots
看看有没有新晋僵尸愿意买♥♥蓝色药水
and see if there's any promising new stiffs for blue-juicing.
在此期间 你们可以试试咱们的新产品
Meantime, you two start hyping our new product.
-你把那些货都安置好了吗 -我这就去
- You get all that booze put away? - Can do.
准备完毕 起飞批准
Cleared for takeoff.
邮件凝视
不
Oh, no.
你知道盗取他人信件是重罪吧
You know that stealing mail is a federal offense, right?
我只是藏信
I was hiding mail.
-你为什么要 -打开写给我的恐吓信
- Why are you... - Opening my hate mail?
我有个更好的问题要问你
Better question,
为什么你要藏起来不给我看
why were you hiding it from me?
因为我人好心善
Because I'm kind and empathetic.
你知道吗 哥之前还挺受妹子们欢迎的
You know, I used to do all right with girls.
我应该可以相信这个说法
I suppose I can believe that.
现在只有来自菲尔莫尔格拉夫的妹子
The only girls who don't avoid me completely these days
还愿意理我
are the ones out Fillmore-Graves.
她们都是僵尸 所以对我也没太大好处
And they're zombies, so that doesn't do me much good.
不会有人爱我了 更不可能享受鱼水之欢
I may never be loved or have sex again
除非我把目标放在
unless I move to some
某些不看新闻的落后群体身上
backwards civilization that doesn't consume news.
比如铂尔曼
Like Pullman.
受够了华州立的灼伤
Sick Wazzu burn.
华州立
Wazzu?
听说过华盛顿州立大学吧
Washington State?
多了解一点我的文化标准吧
Share my cultural touchstones!
听听这封情书
Listen to this love letter.
有人拍摄了一部混沌杀手的电视电影
When they make a Chaos Killer TV movie,
我希望你和你的变♥态♥杀人犯朋友
I hope you watch it in hell
泰德‧邦迪一起在地狱观赏
with your pal Ted Bundy.
等等 其实你没有杀掉任何人
Wait, you didn't actually kill anyone.
他们才是笑话 我和泰德‧邦迪不是朋友
Yeah, and the joke's on them. I'm not pals with Ted Bundy either.
这封信希望
This one wishes
我在麦克斯雷杰的爆♥炸♥案中被炸得粉碎
I'd been blown to bits in the Max Rager explosion.
这封信希望以后我的家人被绑♥架♥
This one wants my future family kidnapped,
这样我就可以感同身受了
so I know how it feels.
够了 梅杰 不要再折磨自己了
Enough, Major. Stop torturing yourself!
这封信
This one
写道
says, uh,
-不是我♥干♥的 -真的吗
- I didn't do it. - Really?
一个与你素未谋面的陌生人寄来这样一封信
"I know how crazy it must be
我知道这听起来有多荒谬
to get a letter like this from a total stranger.
但我本人也被扣上了一个莫须有的罪名
"But I was also accused of something I didn't do.
如果你想找人倾诉 你还有我 肖娜
"If you ever need a sympathetic ear, I've got two. Shawna."
神经病
Monster!
这货肯定罪有应得
She must've done whatever she was accused of.
她还附上了自己的电♥话♥号♥码
Well, she included her phone number.
还有这张照片
And this.
她长得不赖
She's cute.
你作为詹姆斯·维克勒的监狱心理医生
So I read the report you wrote
我读了你写的报告
on James Weckler as his prison psychiatrist.
你到底在为他治疗什么 丹佛斯医生
What were you treating him for exactly, Dr. Danforth?
幽灵般的幻觉
Apparitional hallucinations.
他看得见鬼魂 准确来说只有一个鬼魂
Saw ghosts. Well, a ghost.
那就是他亡妻的灵魂
Of his deceased wife.
那他试图从别的地方寻找慰藉
I guess it makes sense he'd
就解释的通了
go looking for comfort elsewhere.
你这话什么意思
How do you mean?
那名被认定为受害者是个提供施虐服务的妓♥女♥
His supposed murder victim was a dominatrix.
一开始詹姆斯只是她的顾客
James started out as a client.
不可能
No way.
自从妻子过世之后 詹姆斯性趣全无
James lost all interest in sex after his wife died.
他妻子不让他干什么 他就做不了
He simply couldn't do anything his wife didn't approve of.
她肯定不准詹姆斯
She most certainly would not have approved
把自己有限的金钱花在施暴妓♥女♥身上
of him spending his limited funds on a dominatrix.
老兄 这里真的让我回到过去了
Man, this really takes me back.
我真不知道你喜欢漫画
I didn't know you were into comics.
我只喜欢闪电侠
Just The Flash.
他爸对他也不抱什么信心
His dad didn't have much faith in him, either.
我逗你玩呢
I'm messing with you.
他移♥动♥速度飞快 还有个特别酷的名字
He was super-fast and he had a cool name.
丽芙 你看这个
Liv, look at this.
奥格登·推迪哈特的某样东西
The Ogden Twiddlyhut thingy.
丹公♥寓♥里的物品清单上丢失的那幅画
The one missing from the inventory of Dan's apartment.
售价五千美金
On sale for $5,000.
继续
Keep going.
你完事之后 可以带我去吃第二顿早餐
When you finish down there, you can take me to second breakfast.
抱歉
Sorry.
要跟自己收藏的所有漫画书告别
Guy needed a moment to say goodbye
可不是一件容易的事情
to his entire comic book collection.
我们有几个问题要问你 首先
We just had a few more questions. Starting with,
为什么丹遗失的封面图片放在这里出♥售♥
why is Dan's missing cover art here, for sale?
这是奥格登·推迪哈特的主人公
This is the first time Lady Wellin Marsapple,
韦林·马耳斯阿普尔夫人
hero of the Ogden Twiddlyhut series,
第一次被呈现在印刷品上
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表