剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
这是我们在独♥立♥日的惯例活动
something we do every July 4th.
在聚会进行后48小时里
Forty-eight hours into the retreat,
我的每一个员工都染上了
every one of my employees is sick,
人们要死了
people are going to die.
所以你告诉大家你可以靠抓他们一下来救他们
So you told them how you could save them all with one scratch?
你会知道我会拼尽全力保护他们的
You see what great lengths I'll go to to protect these people.
他们是我的家人
They're my family.
我是他们所有人的母亲
I'm mother to them all.
-所以这些孩子都... -活着
- So all of these kids are... - Undead.
-你好 薇薇安小姐 -你们好 孩子们
- Hello, Miss Vivian! - Hello, children.
-克莱夫 -沃利
- Clive? - Wally?
所以你是一直躲在这里了
So this is where you've been hiding out.
等等 你现在跟我们一样了吗
Wait. Are you one of us now?
沃利 我们在等你哦
Wally, we need you to join us.
你最好还是去上课吧
You better head back to class.
我会把我的信息通过薇薇安小姐给你妈妈
I'll give Miss Vivian my information to give to your mom.
我们还会见面的
We'll get together.
你保证
Promise?
是的 我保证
Yeah, I promise.
你应该去美黑一下再染个头发
You should tan and dye.
沃利...
Wally...
你是怎么...
How do you...
他家人在我那栋大楼里住过一段时间
His family lived in my building for a while.
麻烦你了
You mind?
没问题
Of course.
那个将军在自己人头上
That biological weapon
引爆的生化武器
that the general dropped on his own people?
怎么了
Yeah?
那些感染的人开始在面部
The people who were infected developed lesions on their faces,
全身出现损伤
all over their bodies.
他们具有极高的传染性
They were incredibly contagious.
而那些没感染的人
And the people who weren't infected
变得很害怕那些感染了的人
became so terrified of those who were,
他们开始见到感染者就杀
they started shooting the infected on sight.
西雅图的人如果意识到他们周围
That's what's gonna happen when the people of Seattle
有僵尸存在的话也会这么做的
realize there are zombies living among them.
你真的应该去美黑一下再染个头发
You really should tan and dye.
我们还想保守秘密呢
We're trying to keep a secret here.
超强麦克斯的僵尸武装到牙齿
Super Max-powered zombies armed to the gills,
一旦被发现 随时准备开战
ready to do battle once they're discovered?
我还什么都不能说
And I'm not supposed to say anything?
我们难道不是"毫无保留"小队吗
Aren't we the "No Secrets" club?
我们是"彼此毫无保留"小队
We're the "No Secrets Between Us" club.
我觉得他们这么做是明智之举
I think what they're doing here is smart.
你们真的会相信
I mean, do we really believe there's going to be a
在人类发现我们的存在之后会有什么
"Let's talk things out with the zombies" phase
"和僵尸和平谈判"之类的事情吗
once the human population learns we exist?
-我相信 -一旦他们知道我们吃脑子
- I do. - Once they hear that we eat brains...
还有一只训练有素的僵尸雇佣兵军队
An army of trained zombie mercenaries ready
能在人类发现他们存在后自卫
to defend themselves once humans discover they exist?
他们真的认为人类的第一个冲动就是
They really seem to believe humanity's first impulse
灭绝僵尸
will be to exterminate zombies.
这里没什么正合我意的
Nothing in here is going to hit the spot.
我那还存着几个脑子
I have a couple of brains in stock.
我更想保持在詹克的思想里
I'd rather stay on Janko brain.
这个人内心冷若冰霜
The man is ice cold.
他的军人♥大♥脑是我唯一能够
His soldier brain is the only thing preventing me
让自己别因为德雷克的事情而崩溃的东西
from falling apart grieving for Drake.
这效果马上就会消失的
It's going to wear off soon.
我知道
I know.
我已经开始有感觉了
I can already feel it.
我希望我也能吃点坚如钢铁的军人♥大♥脑
I wish I had some hard-as-nails soldier brain.
为什么
Why's that?
因为我很纠结 而且我绕不出来
Because I'm spiraling, and I can't break out of it.
纠结什么
Spiraling about what?
佩顿
Peyton.
和布莱恩
And Blaine.
而我坐在车里目睹
And my sitting out in the car
布莱恩像个牛仔一样拯救世界
while Blaine was cowboying up, saving the day.
我头脑中一直记得
And I have this movie in my head
《欲擒故纵》这部电影
of The Object of My Affection,
我的宝贝的 亲爱的 甜蜜的
my precious, dear, sweet,
聪明的佩顿和狡猾的青少年谋杀犯布莱恩
smart Peyton in the throes of passion
在激♥情♥中挣扎的佩顿
with oily, teen-murdering Blaine.
别想了
Get over it.
在你受了雇佣兵的脑子的影响之后
You're not an ideal shoulder to lean on
你不再是理想的倾诉对象了
when rolling on soldier brain.
你管她叫 我的宝贝
You called her "my precious."
你没打算把她丢到末日火山[《指环王》]吧
You don't plan on throwing her in Mount Doom, do you?
一定是因为布莱恩
It had to be Blaine.
整个世界都在悼念罗伯·托马斯的逝去
The world is mourning the passing of Rob Thomas today,
没有人能像98.7频道一样更能让你感受如此
and nobody's got you covered like 98.7.
这条推文来自于卡洛斯·桑塔纳
This tweet just came in from Carlos Santana.
天堂也许会更加平坦吧
"Heaven just got a little bit smoother.
#停止暴♥力♥
"Hashtag, stop the violence."
*天,这是多么性感的人*
*Man, it's a hot one*
*就像正午烈日下的七彩虹*
*Like seven inches from the midday sun*
布莱恩
Blaine?
在下面
Down here.
真是个意外惊喜啊
What a pleasant surprise.
如此年轻 我从来没想过
As a young girl, I never would have expected
我会站在一堆死尸旁边
I'd be surrounded by so many dead bodies.
是啊
Yeah.
我想知道我以前觉得自己会做哪一行
I wonder what I thought I'd end up doing.
当然了不是干这个
Surely, it wasn't this.
有好消息
I've got good news.
博斯先生通过了黑山共和国的海关
Mr. Boss made it through customs in Montenegro.
他弄了个假护照 但是我们有照片
He had a fake passport, but we have a photo.
我们知道他在那
We know he's there.
黑山只是不会把他引渡给美国
They just don't extradite to the U.S. In Montenegro.
这估计也是他选择黑山的原因吧
Which is probably why he chose it.
没错
Exactly.
别担心的
Nothing to worry about.
这只是火化炉提醒我
That's just the cremation chamber
沃尔克夫人已经归于尘土啦
reminding me Mrs. Voelker has returned to dust.
好吧
Okay,
我承认
I'll admit it.
如果博斯先生被捕 我会更开心的
I'd be happier if Mr. Boss had been captured,
或者被杀更好
or, better yet, killed.
尽管事实上 他干不干掉我俩
I mean, intellectually, it wouldn't make any sense for him
对他来说已经没什么意义了
to try and take either one of us out now.
我们在他的文件中发现了很多证据
We found so much evidence in his file,
光逃税就足够关他三十年了
we could put him away for 30 years on tax crimes alone.
尽管如此 我还是
Still, I'm so...
有点心惊肉跳
Jumpy.
你刚刚被那群暴徒劫持为人♥质♥
You were just held hostage by a group of thugs.
这都是很正常的
That's only natural.
这就说到了我来这的真正目的
Which gets us to why I'm really here.
我本可以打电♥话♥跟你说这些事的
I could've just told you all that information on the phone
但是我想来亲自感谢你
but what I wanted to do was thank you.
谢谢你救了我一命
For saving my life.
你不用来道谢的
You don't need to thank me.
我才应该是对你道歉的人
I'm the one that should be apologizing to you.
你置于那种情况之下
I mean, you were only in that situation
只是因为一些对我不明了原因
because, for reasons that are unclear to me,
只是因为犯罪头目想弄死我
a crime lord wanted me dead.
所以
So, please,
如果你还觉得害怕或者是怎么的
if you're ever feeling jumpy or whatever,
打电♥话♥给我
call me.
我会去陪你
I'll come over.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表