剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
不 当然不是 我看到了他的幻觉
No! Of course not! I'm hallucinating him.
他会修洗手池吗
Can he fix a sink?
能背出绿日乐队的每句歌♥词吗
Recite every Green Day lyric?
能让你发出高♥潮♥时那种特别的呻♥吟♥声吗
Make you make that special sound?
有你在这里当电灯泡我们怎么会知道答案
Well, we're never gonna know with you hanging out here with us.
这到底是什么情况
Okay, what's happening here?
我吃了一个精神病患者的脑子
I ate a brain of a guy who had mental health issues,
现在我已经去世的前任
and now my deceased ex-boyfriend
会时不时出现
is randomly showing up.
好吧
Okay, well, um...
你能叫他尊重一下我们的隐私吗
Can you ask him to give us some privacy?
-不行 -没戏了
- No. - It's a no go.
好吧
Okay.
那我们现在做些什么
So, what do we do now?
要不要学《人鬼情未了》制陶
Anyone got a pottery wheel?
你去开下门好吗 糖糖
Can you get that, Candy?
糖糖
Candy?
大惊喜
Surprise!
你想来段独白吗
Did you want some time to monolog?
求我饶你一命
Beg for your life?
你以为你能抢我生意
Did you think you could cut in on my business,
杀我手下 然后全身而退吗
take out my boys, and that would be that?
当你长♥期♥以来一直渴望能做某件事
You dream of something for so long,
就会开始害怕当那一刻终于来临时
you start to fear that when you finally get to experience it,
可能远不及你所期望地那般满足 然而
it might not live up to expectations. But...
我现在觉得很满足
So far so good.
你敢再动他一下试试
Don't you dare!
你来得真不巧 甜心 别记仇
Bad timing, honey. Don't take this personally.
你知道吗
You know what?
我真的受够挨枪子的感觉了
I'm real tired of getting shot.
我还以为你是外卖♥♥
I thought you were food.
不是外卖♥♥ 我是丽芙
Nope, not food. I'm Liv.
-你是谁 -肖娜 梅杰的
- And you are? - Shawna. Major's...
姑且说是朋友吧
Let's just say friend.
或许你才是外卖♥♥
Maybe you're food.
我只是来拿他室友的钥匙的
I just came to pick up his roommate's key.
-拉维 他出城了 -我知道
- Oh, Ravi? He's out of town. - Yeah, I know.
所以我才来拿他的钥匙
That's why, I came to get his key.
你能这么随便进来吗
Is it cool that you come in like this?
抱歉 我不认识你才这么问
I'm sorry, it's just, I don't know who you are.
这是什么
What's this?
我们称它为爱爱要塞
We dubbed it Fort Lust.
是我们的特别藏身之处
It's our special hideaway.
丽芙
Liv.
我来拿拉维的储物柜钥匙
u202dI just came to pick up Ravi's supply closet key.
我记得这个就是
Yeah, yeah. I think it's right here.
这里满是爱爱后的味道
u202dIt reeks of sex in here.
我得去喂那些老鼠了
Well, I know some rats that won't feed themselves.
你们尽兴
You kids have fun.
是的 我知道
Yes, I hear you.
我昨晚还和梅杰的雇佣兵哥们亲热
I was fooling around with Major's army buddy just last night,
我没资格生气
so I've got no room to talk,
但那个爱爱要塞是不是过分了点
but c'mon, Fort Lust?
这样还不许我生气
I'm not allowed to get upset about that?
你都听到什么了
What did you hear?
爱爱要塞什么的
Just something about Fort Lust.
我猜你是在和德雷克说话吧
I assumed you were in here talking to Drake.
是的 没错
That's right. I am.
德雷克就在那
Drake is right there,
爱爱要塞是他以前常带我去的地方
and Fort Lust is a place that he used to take me.
-那个名字不是实指 -但愿如此
- It's a euphemism. - God, I hope so.
闲聊结束了 德雷克 快走
Well, that'll be all, Drake. Be gone!
-他走了 -太好了
- We're alone now. - Great.
我觉得我们撞大运了
I think we caught a lucky break.
一名囚犯声称能指认杀害维克勒的警卫
A prisoner is claiming he can ID the guard who killed Weckler.
那太好了
That's amazing!
是啊 但他想谈条件
Yeah, but he wants a deal.
-他为什么坐牢 -非法持有武器
- What's he in for? - Weapons charges,
入室行窃 袭♥警♥
B and E, u202dassaulting an officer.
那位警官伤势重吗
How badly was the officer hurt?
她没什么大碍
She came through it okay.
让我把话说清楚
I want to be perfectly clear about this.
只有在金先生所提供的信息
Mr. Jin must provide us with information
成功协助我们起诉
that leads to the successful prosecution
杀害杰姆斯·维克勒的凶手时
of James Weckler's killer
我们才会为他减刑
in order for us to commute his sentence.
这家伙 不行
This clown? Oh, hell no.
这是她的案子
This is her case?
那送我回监狱吧
Take me back to jail then.
我宁愿坐牢也不愿意帮她破案
I'd rather do the time than help her make a collar.
冷静 这是我的案子
There. This is my case.
摩尔女士是验尸员
Ms. Moore is a medical examiner.
所有案子都是我的案子
They're all my cases.
你这是帮倒忙 丽芙
Not helping, Liv.
你不明白
You don't get it.
这妞是个变种人
This chick is a mutant.
-变种人 -你没听错
- A mutant? u202d- That's what I said.
我们打起来时 她的双眼变红 脸也
We tussled, her eyes went red and her face got all...
-像变种人一样 -像变种人一样
- Mutant-ish. - Mutant-ish?
妹子 你能不能别重复我的话
Lady, will you stop repeating my words
我说的不是疯话
like I'm crazy.
我怕他打趴下了 仅此而已
I kicked his ass, that's all that happened.
如果对别人说我有超能力
If he wants to give me super powers
能让他不那么自卑 那就随他吧
to make himself feel better, then I say let him.
我还想多听听这些变种能力的事
I'm interested in hearing more about these mutant powers.
-她会武术吗 -她当然会
- Did she know martial arts? - Damn right, she did.
她功夫特别好
She was skilled.
难道像忍♥者一样厉害吗
As skilled as a ninja, perhaps?
-没错 -她是个变异忍♥者
- Totally. - She's a mutant ninja.
她有没有龟壳 是不是很喜欢吃披萨
Did she have a round shell, hankering for pizza?
-我说的是忍♥者 -金先生
- Ninja, please. - Mr. Jin.
我们得确保你的证词真实可信
Let's try to keep your testimony credible.
请你说出他们想知道的情况
Please tell them what they need to know.
-证词 -好
- The testimony? - Right.
我有面反射镜
I got this telescoping mirror
用来和隔壁牢房♥的犯人聊天
so I can talk to the guys in the cells next to me.
维克勒被害那晚 我听到他牢房♥里有动静
The night he died, I heard a noise coming from Weckler's cell,
用那面镜子 我看到了那个肥警卫
and in that mirror, I saw this fat-ass guard...
加里·奥伯曼
Gary Oberman.
他用皮带勒死了维克勒
He was hanging Weckler with a belt.
他从那晚后就一直没来值班
Haven't seen the dude on duty since that night.
我们叫来问话的警卫里没有叫奥伯曼的
We never talked to a guard named Oberman.
我们该查出他的地址去他家一趟
We should track him down and make a house call.
看来我们打扰了他们的聚会
Looks like we're party crashers.
二位好
You two.
我们是来找加里·奥伯曼的
We're looking for Gary Oberman.
这可不好办了
Well, we'll see what we can do.
进来吧
C'mon in.
天啊 我觉得他们是来守丧的
Dear God, I think this is a wake.
不好意思 请问二位是
Excuse me. Do I know you?
这两位警探是来找加里的
These two cops were looking for Gary.
奥伯曼夫人 我叫克莱夫 这位是丽芙
Mrs. Oberman, I'm Clive and this is Liv.
能让我们单独谈谈吗
Do you mind?
你可以回答我们一些问题吗
Could we ask you a few questions?
我们在调差一起州监狱的案件
We're looking into an incident at the county jail
你的丈夫可能参与其中
that may have involved your husband.
请问他是怎么死的
May we ask how he died?
我不知道 不确定
I don't know. Well, not for sure.
什么意思
Excuse me?
几周前
A couple of weeks ago,
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表