剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
我砍 我削 我砍 我削
Hack, slash, hack, slash.
这有什么意义啊
I mean, really, what's the point?
别这么说
Oh, come on.
意义是用你的亡灵能力
The point is to use your wraith abilities
对索伦的恶势力进行复仇
to exact revenge on the forces of Sauron.
从更广阔的角度来看
In the larger sense.
这是个毫无意义与正义的世界
In a world absent meaning and justice.
在这个世界里 佩顿居然
In a world where Peyton,
当着你 丽芙和我的面
in front of you and Liv and my own eyes,
维护不想注射记忆血清的布莱恩
actually defended Blaine for not wanting to take the memory serum.
是谁发来的
Who is it from?
布莱恩
Blaine.
他收到了奥斯本·奥兹的大脑订单
He got a brain order from Osborne Oates.
就是在麦克斯雷杰地下室带走娜塔莉的人
That's the guy who bought Natalie out of the basement of Max Rager.
他回城来了
He's back in town.
你想和我一起去他家盯梢吗
You wanna come help me stake out his place?
帮我找娜塔莉
Just look for Natalie?
我和所有人一样鄙视囚禁性♥奴♥
I hate sex slavery as much as anyone,
但我这会儿不想出门
but I don't feel like going out in public at the moment.
拉维 只是盯梢而已 好吗
Ravi, it's a stakeout, all right?
我们一直躲在我车里就行
We'll hunker down in my car.
你睡裤都不用换
You don't even have to wear pants.
有何不可
Why not?
反正我也没有其他活着的理由了
I've got nothing else to live for.
而且我们都知道你特别擅长在车里等着
And we know you're good at waiting in cars.
维姬·恩斯特
Vicky Ernst...
这份档案里说受害人谢丽尔
It says here that our victim, Cheryl,
揭发了你滥用公♥司♥的病假政策
outed you for abusing company sick-leave policy.
有时我上司用办公室的电♥话♥
Sometimes, my boss makes personal calls
打私人电♥话♥ 英国国际长途
on our office phone to England.
档案里还说谢丽尔的小报告害你升职无望
It also says here that Cheryl's tattling cost you a big promotion.
反正职位越高 麻烦越多 对吧
More promotions, more problems. Am I right?
但问题是
All right, here's a problem.
目前为止还没有人能指证
So far, no one's been able to place you
火警警报响起后你人在哪
after that fire alarm went off.
是你拉的警报吗 维姬
Did you pull it, Vicky?
没关系的 你可以告诉我的
It's okay. You can tell me.
警报响的时候我在卫生间 只有我自己
When the alarm went off, I was in the bathroom. Alone.
我出来后看到了吉姆朝楼梯那边跑
I came out and I saw Jim running for the stairs.
-他叫我跟上他 -所以吉姆能为你作证
- He yelled for me to follow. - So, Jim could vouch for you?
是的
That's right.
我们一路跑下楼 到了会合处
We went right downstairs and out to the gathering spot.
朗达看到我们了 当时她已经在那了
Rhonda saw us. She was already there.
你是指朗达·迪亚兹
That's Rhonda... Diaz?
你的意思是警报响的时候她不在办公室吗
You're saying she wasn't in the office when the alarm went off?
或许朗达到什么好地方逍遥去了
Maybe Rhonda had a better place to be.
当时我在咖啡店
I was at the coffee shop.
办公室西侧三个街区外
The one three blocks west of the office.
-能确认吗 -能
- Any way to confirm that? - Yep.
我用手♥机♥付款的 有收据
I paid with my phone. I have the receipt right here.
11点02付款
1102 charge.
我走回去的时候
I heard the fire alarm go off
听见了火警警报响了
when I was walking back into the building.
所以你去了集♥合♥点 你看见谁了
So, you went to the gathering spot. Who'd you see there?
吉姆和维姬 他们是第一个到的
Jim and Vicky. They got there before anyone else.
恐怕我得问问你 朗达
I'm afraid I have to ask, Rhonda,
关于动机的问题
on the matter of motive.
我们
We...
我们知道谢丽尔发现了
We know Cheryl found out
你曾经的工作是
that you had formerly worked as a, um...
我该怎么说
How should I put this?
色情女星
Porn star.
她一旦得知此事
Once she learned about your former career,
谢丽尔给你发邮件
Cheryl e-mailed your...
-她把影片发给了你的同事 -对
- Filmography to your coworkers. - Yep.
她就是这样的人
That's the kind of gal she was.
所以你理所当然地生气
So, you were understandably angry.
有着这样的身材 你觉得这是我第一次
With a body like this, you think it's the first time
面对敌对的工作环境吗
I've had to deal with a hostile workplace environment?
我们找到了大概80部影片
There are, like, 80 movies here.
你加入色情行业多久了
How long did you work in the porn business?
五个月
Five months.
咱得把皮特叫回来
We need to get Pete back in here.
这个奥斯本·奥茨是干吗的
What's this Osborne Oates do anyway?
做钻石生意
He's in the diamond biz.
邦德式的混♥蛋♥
A Bond villain.
好
Good.
你觉得娜塔莉在那吗
You think Natalie is somewhere in there?
他有老婆孩子
He's got a wife and kids.
我可不认为他能让情人住在这
I doubt he'd have his mistress living here.
我想奥茨先生带领我们去
I figure Natalie's in a second location
娜塔莉的第二个藏身处
which Mr. Oates is gonna lead us to.
我们要做的事情就是把这个追踪设备放到他的车上
All we have to do is affix this GPS tracking device to his car.
是不是停在大门后面的那个车
The one parked behind those massive gates?
兄弟 别挑毛病了好吧
Dude, don't pitch problems, all right?
你可是我的智囊团搭档
You're the brainy sidekick.
回答犀利 不露声色的机智的你啊
The guy with answers as sharp as his wit is dry.
佩顿 我一直想和你谈谈
Peyton, I have been dying to talk to you.
你应该来看看今天工作时的拉维
You should've seen Ravi at work today.
宿醉 无精打采
Hungover. Mopey.
看起来也没洗澡
Still hasn't showered by the looks of it.
也不用说浑身酒气了
Not to mention the smell of it.
拉维能吃一包
Ravi can eat a bag of...
我没想到你还有同伴
I didn't realize you had company.
喝鸡尾酒的同伴
Company with cocktails.
古典鸡尾酒[过时的]
Old Fashioned?
我是在说酒 不是男仆的概念
The drink, not the concept of a manservant.
我能再做一杯
I can make another.
好
Sure.
拉维说应该有人盯着布莱恩
Ravi said someone should keep an eye on Blaine
以防他 你懂的
in case he starts to... You know...
-死 -对
- Die. - Yeah, that.
我给你提供了几天的住宿
I offered up our couch for a few nights.
没事吧
I hope that's okay.
-好吧 -我不想勉强你
- Okay. - I don't wanna impose.
我星期六一大早就走
I will be out of here at dawn's early light on Saturday.
该出发了
Go time.
那就出发
Then go already.
我真的需要保持清醒吗
Did I really need to be awake for this part?
这就是不动声色的智慧
There's that dry wit.
追踪
妈的 我们要跟丢了
Damn it. We're losing him.
我们 我告诉你开快点了
We? I told you to drive faster.
出去
Get out.
你俩都出去
Both of you.
来这 现在
Over here. Now!
把手放在发动机罩上
Grab some hood!
梅杰·利里怀特
Major Lilywhite.
如果我们再看见你
If we ever see you again,
我就会用这把枪杀了你
I'm gonna kill you with this gun.
-懂了吗 -懂了 非常清楚
- Got it? - Got it. Loud and clear.
现在他才懂
Now he's got it.
你对刚才痛扁你一顿的人
You look awfully pleased for a man
可倒是挺满意啊
who just got kicked in the kidneys.
你到底是
What on Earth were you...
天啊 追踪设备
God. The tracking device.
-我塞进他口袋里了 -你还正常吗
- I slipped it in his pocket. - Are you mental?
-他刚刚威胁要杀了你 -如果
- He just threatened to kill you! - If...
他们再看见我
...they see me again.
只要保证他别看见我们就可以了
We'll just have to make sure they don't.
听我说 梅杰 你不用对娜塔莉负责
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表