剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
我欠你人情
I owe you.
我们可以一起打打牌什么的 我也不知道
We can play cards or something. I don't know.
如果你没失忆的话
If you had your memory,
你就会明白你这样有多讽刺
you'd understand how ironic your offer is.
把布莱恩·迪比尔斯叫来安慰保护自己
Calling Blaine DeBeers for comfort and protection, huh?
是啊 很明显我不是最好的人
Yeah, it's been made clear to me I wasn't the nicest guy.
听着 过去等几天里我说过几件事
Listen, a few things have been said over the past couple of days
这几件事使得我相信我们
that led me to believe that we were...
我们怎么了
Yeah?
我们曾经是一对吗
Were we a couple?
想来瓶橙汁
102名麦克斯·雷杰员工在聚会之后卷入交火被杀
先生
Sir?
要这俩
This, this,
还有一大杯美式咖啡
and a large Americano, please.
大杯美式咖啡来了
Large Americano!
混沌杀手
机密
一共多少支
How many of them are there?
17支
Seventeen.
17支解药
Seventeen doses of the cure.
但是我们面对的是几百只僵尸
But now we're looking at a few hundred zombies.
-你能再造点吗 -现在肯定不行
- Can you make more? - Not at this time.
关键原材料用完了
We're out of the key ingredient,
还不知道怎么搞到原材料呢
and we don't know how to get more.
那为什么丽芙和梅杰还没注射解药
So why haven't Liv and Major taken the cure?
副作用包括严重的逆行性失忆症
Side effects include severe retrograde amnesia.
像布莱恩那样
Like Blaine.
逆行性 就像是
Retrograde. That's like...
-忘记了所有事情 -不太准确
- Everything, isn't it? - Not quite.
程序记忆还存在
One's procedural memories remain intact,
但是其他的 比如说情节记忆
but everything else, episodic memories,
自传记忆 都会消失
autobiographical memories, vanish.
这就是留给丽芙和梅杰的选择了吗
That's the choice for Liv and Major, then?
注射解药 变成正常人类
Take the cure, return to human form,
但是却要遭受失忆的痛苦
but suffer this retrograde amnesia?
对
Yeah.
尽管对于梅杰来说时间更紧迫
Though it's a bit more pressing for Major.
他剩下的时间不多了
He is on borrowed time.
你认为二号♥解药失忆副作用很糟糕吗
You think the memory-loss side effect of Cure Two is bad?
一号♥解药的副作用
The side effect of Cure One,
梅杰注射的那个 意味着死亡
the cure Major took, is death.
如果他的反应和我们的试验小鼠一样
If his response is like our test rat,
他的肺会充满液体
his lungs will begin filling with fluid.
他会患上致命的肺炎
He'll suffer a terminal case of pneumonia.
要么他可以使用2号♥解药
Or he can take Cure Two...
丧失全部记忆
And lose all his memories.
或许吧
Maybe.
我没办法重制解药
I don't have any way to recreate the cure,
所以我开始采取另一种方法
so I started taking a new approach.
假设我能调出一个
What if I could come up with a formula
能挽回丧失记忆的配方
that could reverse memory loss?
-没事的 你不需要向我展示 -太晚了
- It's all right. You don't need to show me... - Too late.
这是我的地盘
This is my jam.
这个钠溶液里的电子
So, the electrons in this sodium solution,
在被正阴极充电时
when charged by a positive cathode,
会释放应激激素 刺♥激♥杏仁体
release stress hormones that stimulate the amygdala
加强传递给神经元
and strengthen the signal
的记忆储存信♥号♥♥
sent to neurons required for memory storage.
我是不会这么做的
That's not how I'd do it.
我很接近全部记忆恢复了
I'm close to full memory restoration.
对于17只幸运僵尸而已 剩下的呢
For 17 lucky zombies. What about the rest?
我不喜欢考虑这个
I don't like thinking about that.
谁来决定谁能得到解药
Well, who'll decide who gets the cure?
我也不喜欢考虑那个
I don't like thinking about that, either.
拉维 克莱夫
Ravi! Clive!
-太好了 你们都在 -出什么事了吗
- Good, you're here. - Something wrong?
我开车来工作的路上来回调着收音机电台
I'm driving to work and I'm flipping around on the radio dial,
我听到了新的查克·博德节目广♥告♥
and I land on a promo for the new Chuck Burd show.
他出新节目了吗
He's got a new show?
他已经变成了阴谋论家
He's turned conspiracy theorist,
11个有着内部联♥系♥的疯子
one of those 11 was an inside job Crackpots.
那个广♥告♥里说 他即将实况和一个
According to the promo, he's about to speak live
他声称是麦克斯雷杰公♥司♥大屠♥杀♥的
to what he claims is an eyewitness
目击证人谈话
to the Max Rager massacre.
他们声称那个人要讲一个不可置信的故事
Who, they claim, has an unbelievable story to tell
这故事会动摇我们对一切机构的信任
that will shake our faith in our institutions.
你们知道这个目击证人可能是谁吗
Well, any idea who this eyewitness might be?
不知道
None.
我们得制止那个采访
We need to stop that interview.
你为什么不直接开到那里去
Why didn't you drive straight there?
我既没警徽也没警铃
I don't have a badge or a siren.
就在右边往前一点
It's just up there on the right.
欢迎收听查克·博德之都
Welcome, Chuck Burd Nation!
这里聚集着爱国者 寻求真♥相♥的人
Gather around patriots, truth-seekers and those who believe
还有那些相信我们需要重设自♥由♥之树的人
we need to reset the tree of liberty.
我们都知道这声音意味着什么
And we all know what that sound is,
我们今天有一个突发新闻 查克粉丝团
we have a bombshell today, UpChuckers.
-就是这儿 -现在和我一起坐在演播室的
- This is it. - With me in studio right now,
是比利·库克
is Billy Cook,
见证麦克斯雷杰总部血洗的人
eyewitness to the bloodbath at the Max Rager headquarters,
而他即将告知我们的事 朋友们
and what he is about to impart upon us, my friends,
会确认一切
is going to confirm everything.
你们的政♥府♥正在密谋抵御你们
Your government is plotting against you.
我们都是奴隶
We are all slaves.
奴隶
Slaves!
只不过我们中有些人
The only thing is that some of us
现在仍未察觉而已
just don't know it yet.
比利
Billy,
请告诉我们你是做什么的
if you could tell us who you are
你又看了什么
and what you saw.
我是个警卫
I'm a security guard.
我在麦克斯雷杰公♥司♥派对的大门外工作
And I was working the door at the Max Rager party
那大屠♥杀♥当晚
the night of the massacre.
我以为没人活着逃出来
I thought that no one made it out alive.
没人 除了那些
No one except for, you know,
所谓被挟持的上层社会名流
the quote-unquote 'kidnapped' one-percenters.
我没有进去
I was never inside,
但是我从正门看到了里面的情况
but I just saw what happened through the front gate.
请向我们描述一下你看到了什么
Describe what you saw to us, please.
人群里一半在惊恐地奔跑
Half the people were running scared,
疯狂逃命
running for their lives.
另一半则在追赶他们
The other half were chasing them.
他们的眼睛血红
Their eyes were red, and...
当他们抓住了人 他们...
When they caught up, they...
我知道谈起这个很艰难
I know that this is hard to talk about.
当他们抓住了别人 他们把人整个撕裂
When they caught up to 'em, they tore them apart,
他们开始重击他们的头骨
they started bashing in their skulls.
然后他们开始吃
And then they started eating the...
吃什么 吃什么
Eating? Eating what? Eating what? Eating what?
吃什么东西 比利 看着我
Eating the what? Eating the what? Billy, with me.
吃什么
Eating what?
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
大脑
Brains.
好的
Yes.
那个是那晚在现场的警♥察♥
Hey, that's the cop that was there that night.
他是怎么活下来的
How'd he get out alive?
记录下来这位可疑的警♥察♥
Let the record show that the officer in question
正在试图阻止我们的朋友比利说出真♥相♥
is trying to prevent our friend Billy from speaking.
政♥府♥到底掩藏些什么
What is the government trying to hide?
政♥府♥到底有什么需要掩藏
What does the government have to hide?
快要疯了
我的直觉 联邦政♥府♥决心创造
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表