剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
They were zombies too?
对 而且她知道我也是
Yeah. And she knew that I was one.
你又没怎么花力气隐藏
Well, you don't do much to hide it.
她跟我说西雅图将会是
She told that me that Seattle was going to be
僵尸家园的首都
the capital of a zombie homeland.
僵尸...
A zombie...
人们可不愿意看到这种事发生
People weren't going to want to see that happen.
可不 我能想到几个思想保守的人反对
Yeah, I could see a few close-minded people objecting.
她想知道我是不是在她这一边
She wanted to know if I was with her or against her.
什么在她那一边 这到底什么意思
With or against her how? What does that even mean?
我觉得意思是菲尔莫尔格拉夫公♥司♥
Well, I think it means that Fillmore-Graves
想把西雅图变成一座僵尸友好型城市
wants to make Seattle a zombie-friendly city.
"僵尸友好型"
"Zombie-friendly"?
就像"脑子尽情吃
Like, "Eat all the brains you want,
我们会提供更多"这种
we'll make more"?
我不知道具体细节
I didn't get details.
在他们炸了大楼前跑出来的时候
There was a bit of a rush to get out of the building
还挺慌乱的
before they blew it up.
我觉得我不能接受这个
I don't think I can roll with this.
我是说 要是在僵尸之战的历史上
I mean, what if in the history of the Zombie Wars
我成了个本有机会说点什么
I'm the human who had a chance to say something,
却又袖手旁观的人类怎么办
and I sat on my hands?
我是说 乐观点看
I mean, bright side,
僵尸之战的执笔史官
the writer of the history of the Zombie Wars
很可能是个僵尸啊
will very likely be a zombie,
你可能会被他视为英雄呢
and you'll be viewed as a hero.
我没说我们该接受这件事
I'm not saying that we should just roll with it.
我们明天该去见见薇薇安
We should go visit Vivian tomorrow.
你 我还有梅杰
You, me, Major.
我们去搞清楚她说西雅图变成僵尸家园
We'll find out exactly what she means about Seattle
到底什么意思
being a zombie homeland.
然后我们再据此决定要做些什么
And then we can decide what we want to do with that information.
好
Fine.
我同意
I'm in.
唐·E
Don E.?
它在哪儿 布莱恩
Where is it, Blaine?
什么在哪儿
Where's what?
你知道是什么 钱在哪儿
You know what, where's the money?
你说的什么钱
What money are you talking about?
"幸运儿"的钱
The Lucky U money!
有人开枪打你了吗...
Did someone shoot you...
别 别 别再跟我装傻了
No, no. Don't play dumb with me anymore,
我知道这整个失忆的事都是个谎言
I know that it's a lie, this whole memory-loss thing.
说实话 唐·E
Honestly, Don E.
最近我什么都搞不懂了
Nothing has made sense to me lately.
你知道我什么时候想明白的吗
You know when I figured it out?
-想明白什么 -我刚中枪
- Figured what out? - I'd just been shot.
好几次
Several times.
我说 僵尸与否 子弹打到都很疼
I mean, zombie or not, bullets hurt.
我躺在那儿
And I'm lying there,
祈祷博斯先生的傻缺走狗们
praying that Mr. Boss' dimwit henchman
不会开枪打我的头
doesn't shoot me in the head.
然后突然间一切都明朗了
And then suddenly it all became clear.
这一切都是你造成的
You made all this happen.
这一切什么
All of what?
所有事情
Everything!
我不知道你什么时候想出这个主意的
I don't know when you got the idea,
但我猜是你注射解药并成功的时候
but I'm guessing it's when you took the cure, and it worked.
然后你不再是个僵尸了
And then you weren't a zombie anymore,
然后你想到 "等下 如果能治好"
and then you realized, "Wait, if there's a cure,
"我就再没有生意做了"
"Then I don't have a business anymore."
于是你又想
And so then you thought,
有什么副作用是大家都不想要的
what's a side effect no one would want?
完全的记忆丧失 这就是你的计划
Total memory loss. That's the ticket.
但是保护你的生意不是唯一的好处对吧
But keeping your business wasn't the only upside, was it?
当然
No.
那个超辣的地检官才不会跟前毒贩
That smokin' district attorney is never gonna fall in love
坠入爱河 谋杀了布莱恩
with old drug-dealing, murderin' Blaine.
但新提高版的布莱恩如何呢
But what about the new, improved version?
我是说 有道理 没问题
I mean, fair enough. It's fine.
要是你告诉了我 我会帮你
If you'd just told me, I would've been on board.
你真是厉害 哥们
Good on ya, man.
他们玩的是跳棋 我兄弟布莱恩玩的是大富翁
They're playing checkers, my boy Blaine is playing Monopoly.
我明白了
So I'm clear,
这都是我的生意
this is my business?
你跟首领让我出去给你们拿外卖♥♥
You and Chief had me going out and getting food orders for you.
我就是个跑腿的
I was your little gofer.
你真是棒呆了 真是能说会道
Oh, you're so good, you're so convincing.
该得个艾美奖
You deserve an Emmy.
我是说 你演个电视还行
I mean, you're TV good,
不要太得意忘形
let's not get carried away.
丹尼尔·戴·刘易斯 史上首位三度问鼎奥斯卡影帝的男演员
你比丹尼尔·戴·刘易斯还差得远呢
Daniel Day Lewis ain't shaking in his boots.
你还让我打扫干净
You had me mopping up.
你跟首领谈生意的时候
You'd send me out of the room
是你让我从屋里出去的
when you and Chief were talking business.
闭嘴 布莱恩
Stop it, Blaine,
否则我就掀起你的头盖骨
or I'll crack open your skull
好好享用你的脑子
and feast on those brains of yours,
尝尝人间美味到底是什么样
see what it feels like to be that freaking devious.
告诉我我的钱在哪儿
Tell me where my money is,
我就再不找你的麻烦
and you'll never see me again.
如果我有这笔钱
Well, if I was the owner,
那难道不就是我的钱了吗
wouldn't it make it my money?
首领死了
Chief is dead.
我中枪了
I got shot.
那是我们的钱
That is our money.
我不想跟你妈似的啰嗦
I don't want to sound like your mom,
但是 你最后在哪儿看到那钱的
but where'd you last see it?
-首领拿着 -要是我就从这儿开始找
- Chief had it. - I'd start there.
后会有期 布莱恩 我走了
See ya around, Blaine. I quit.
听着 我知道你脑子里有点乱
Look, I know it's a little fuzzy in there,
但我肯定
but I'm pretty sure
定了什么"辞职前两周告知"规定
I must've had a two-week notice policy in place here.
好吧 我放弃
Fine. I'll waive it.
但别想我会给你写推荐信
But don't expect a letter of recommendation.
肯定会很尴尬
It's going to be awkward.
我得跟我绑♥架♥过的每一个人谈话
I'm going to have to talk to all the people I kidnapped
还得刨根问底 他们有没有看到
and drill down on whether they saw anything
能让我找到娜塔莉的线索
that might get me to Natalie.
梅杰...
Uh, Major...
英雄回来了
A hero's return.
混沌杀手
现在情况不太妙了
It's gonna get bad now.
因为你的嫌疑洗清了
Now that you've been cleared.
你这么觉得吗
You think?
僵尸家园
公♥司♥
我想跟你谈谈那姑娘娜塔莉
I was hoping to talk to you about that girl, Natalie.
如果你想起了什么 打我这个电♥话♥
If you remember anything, call me back on this number.
-谢谢 -克莱夫来了
- Thanks. - There's Clive.
你们杀不死我 我是不死之身
You can't kill me, I can't die.
你们杀不死我 我是不死之身
You can't kill me, I can't die.
除非你打爆我的头
Unless you shoot me in the eye.
除非你打爆我的头
Unless you shoot me in the eye.
-报数 -一 二
- Sound off. - One, two.
-报数 -三 四
- Sound off. - Three, four.
你说这些人全是僵尸吗
You think those were all zombies?
我们说的是九点
We said 0900.
现在刚好啊
It's 9 right now.
早到了才是准时
If you're early, you're on time,
准时到就是迟了
if you're on time, you're late.
我想问问...
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表