剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Were...
它们都不见了
They're gone.
我告诉你们了 她当时在我家
I told you, she was at my place.
我知道 蒂姆 但现在细节很重要
I know, Tim. But details matter here.
如果你不告诉我们
'Cause if you're not telling
谁在具体什么时候在具体什么地方
the full truth about who was where, when,
你就是谋杀案的从犯
that makes you an accessory to murder.
你不像是能在监狱混下去的人
You don't strike me as a prison guy.
我们重新梳理一下时间线吧
Let's run that timeline once more.
巴尔布
Hi, Barb.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
根据你男朋友所说 巴尔布
So according to your boyfriend, Barb,
你离开他家的时间比你所说的要早
you left his place earlier than you told me.
大概是凌晨两点
Around 2:00 A.M.
也就是说谋杀发生的时候你没有不在场证明
Meaning you don't have an alibi for the time of the murder.
我离开蒂姆家时...
Well, when I left Tim's house...
但是我们要谈的不是这个
But that's not what we need to talk about.
我们要谈的是这个
What we need to talk about this.
这个棒球
This baseball.
我们是在垃圾桶里找到的
We found it in the trash.
谁会丢掉一个瑟曼·曼森的签名棒球
Now, why would anyone throw away a signed Thurman Munson ball?
这个球在网上能卖♥♥一万
A similar ball that just sold on Ebay for 10 grand.
当然因为这是假的
'Cause it's fake, of course.
这个伪造的签名都不算好
Not even a good counterfeit of the signature.
但是你知道 对吗 所以你杀了伊冯
But you know that, don't you? That's why you killed Yvonne.
伊冯欠你一千的租金
Yvonne owes you back rent to the tune of $1,000,
她当掉了你的棒球
so she pawns your baseball.
她换成了这个 希望你不会发现
She replaces it with this one, hoping you wouldn't notice.
但你发现了
But you did notice.
你气疯了
And you lost your mind.
你在她洗澡的时候找她对质
You confronted her in the bath.
你把吹风机扔向了浴缸
You throw the dryer into the tub.
那么...
So...
-我没有 -一定要写清楚
- I am not... - Be sure to include whether or not
你进去的时候吹风机有没有插上电
the dryer was already plugged in when you got there.
为什么
Why?
如果已经插上了电 那就是过失杀人
If it was plugged in already, it's manslaughter.
如果是你插上的电 那就是谋杀
If you plugged it in, it's murder.
你的供述能决定我们要起诉你的罪名
Your confession may sway me as to what we charge you with.
肯定是布莱恩
It had to be Blaine.
时机太明显了
The timing is just too obvious.
他知道在哪 有机会和动机
He had knowledge, opportunity, motive.
他是在保护他的大脑生意
He's protecting his brain business.
或者是唐·E
Or. Don E.
他知道我有解药
He knew I had the cure.
他想卖♥♥给
He was looking to sell it
会所的什么大客户赚大钱
for big money to some high roller at the club.
我本来想吃冰淇淋了
I was gonna go for ice cream.
我知道这太容易猜透了 但是天啊
The obvious choice, I know. But God,
我现在都能感觉到那种味道
I could taste it already.
丽芙 没事的
Liv... It's okay.
我被有人闯进来偷东西吓坏了 我都忘了
I was so worked up by the break in, I totally forgot.
还剩下一剂
There's still a dose left!
在哪里
Where?
那我们还等什么
What are we waiting for?
几周前 我给了梅杰一剂预防万一
A few weeks ago, I gave a syringe to Major, just in case.
他一直没用
He never used it.
他还有那一剂
He's still got one dose.
那我们只要等梅杰回来
So, we just wait for Major to get back?
这让你有时间想想有没有比冰淇淋更好的选择
It'll give you time to think of something better than ice cream.
无花果布丁怎么样
A figgy pudding, perhaps.
或者雪莉蛋糕
Oh! Or a sherry trifle.
上好的布丁
A good flummery.
你看起来心情不错
You look awfully pleased.
签过字的供述
Signed confession.
是那个室友
The roommate.
你在典当行的影像很关键
Your pawnshop vision was the key.
珍惜吧 克莱夫
Well, savor this one, Clive.
-这是我们最后一个案子 -为什么
- It was our last case. - Why's that?
拉维的解药有用
Ravi's cure works.
梅杰恢复正常了
Major's back to normal.
不会丧失记忆 我准备注射
No memory loss. I'm about to take it.
你准备放弃当一名僵尸了吗
You're throwing in the towel on being a zombie now?
你就不能再忍♥个几年吗
You can't tough it out for a few more years?
至少等我当上警监
At least until I get my Captain bars?
谢谢你让我过去几年那么有意义 克莱夫
Thanks for giving these past couple of years meaning, Clive.
都是你自己的功劳
You did that yourself.
我只是顺便利用了一下
I just took advantage of it.
-梅杰 -你回来了
- Major! - You're home!
我们真的以为这次要失去你了
We'd seriously thought we lost you this time.
回家真好
It's good to be home.
我会把一切都告诉你们
I'll tell you guys everything,
让我洗个澡我们再来庆祝
just let me jump in the shower and then we can celebrate.
其实可以等一下
Actually, this can't wait.
有人从我办公室把剩余的解药都偷走了
Someone stole all the remaining doses of the cure from my office.
-有人偷... -先别管这个了
- Someone stole... - Well, let's not dwell on that.
我几周前给过你一剂
I gave you a syringe a few weeks back.
是最后一剂 我们要给丽芙用
It's the last one, and we need it for Liv.
现在在你身上吗
Do you have it with you?
我...我有
I... I did. Um...
但我没有告诉你
But I didn't tell you.
我...
I...
我给了别人
I gave it to someone.
给了谁
To whom?
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表