剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Wally's asleep on the couch.
-一切还顺利吗 -顺利得很
- Did it go okay? - Easy-peasy.
我们一直在看《权力的游戏》
We've been binging Game of Thrones.
沃利看了三集就睡着了
Well, Wally fell asleep three episodes in.
我倒是有点上瘾了
I'm a little too into it.
不好意思
I'm sorry,
你让个九岁的孩子看《权力的游戏》
you let a nine-year-old watch Game of Thrones?
是他提议说要看的
It was his suggestion.
所以呢
So?
他说他可以看那个
He said he was allowed to watch it.
然后你就信了
And you believed him?
你知道 我确实以为...他能看
You know, it did seem, um, permissive.
每次一有裸体或是砍头的镜头 我就...
Every time there was nudity or a beheading, I'd, like...
像这样...
Like...
我非常抱歉
I am so sorry.
你是在逗我吗
Oh, you're screwing with me?
我没真生气 如果你问的是这个的话
I'm not really mad, if that's what you're asking.
但在以后 沃利提议做什么
But in the future, Wally suggesting something
不意味着我同意他那么做
does not mean it has been approved.
其实 很可能刚好相反
In fact, it probably means the opposite.
谢谢你过来
Thanks for coming in.
你回过神了吗 你刚刚好像走神了
You back with us? You kind of spaced out.
没 我挺好
No, I'm good.
这里每个人都对广播上
Everyone here is so worried about
说的事非常担心
what they're saying on the radio,
我觉得也许我该让拉维
I thought maybe I'd ask Ravi to listen
去听听最新的查克·博德秀
to the latest Chuck Burd shows.
这是个好主意
That's a good idea.
我想了一下我们对辛迪朋友的会面
I had a thought about our interview with Cindy's friend
但我不觉得这会是个好主意
but I'm not so sure this one is a good idea at all.
谋杀
Murder?
我以为那是个意外
I thought it was an accident.
学校里每个人都说那是肇事逃逸
Everyone at school said it was a hit-and-run.
证据表明那是故意为之
The evidence suggests there was intention.
我的天
Oh, my God.
再垫个纸板火柴盒应该就可以了
That second matchbook should've done the trick.
棒棒的
Good to go.
我们有理由相信你与辛迪不和
We have reason to believe you and Cindy were on the outs.
什么 我爱她爱到死
What? I loved her to death.
是这样吗
Is that so?
那为什么你在她被谋杀的前一晚
Then why did you unfriend her on Facebook,
取消了跟她的脸书好友关系
the night before she was murdered?
什么
What?
闭嘴
Zip it.
你和辛迪那晚相互发了十六条短♥信♥
You and Cindy exchanged 16 texts that night
然后你就跟她取消了好友关系
after which you unfriended her.
你介意我问问那十六条短♥信♥都说了些什么吗
You mind my asking what those 16 texts were about?
我只是不高兴
I was just upset.
无论我做什么辛迪都要大加评判一番
Cindy could be super judgmental about everything I did.
她都评判你什么了
What was she judging you about?
不知道 就是各种事
I don't know. Just stuff.
辛迪被杀那天早上四点你在哪儿
Where were you at 4:00 a.M. The morning Cindy was killed?
睡觉
Sleeping?
我去年放弃了滑冰
I quit ice skating last year
就因为我不总能早起
because I couldn't take getting up early all the time.
那么你知道陈一家去练习的路线了
So you knew the route the Chens took to practice?
是 但...
Yeah. But...
我连驾照都没有
I don't even have a driver's license.
那些短♥信♥到底说了什么 温斯洛
What exactly were in those texts, Winslow?
你朋友发了短♥信♥几小时后就死了
Your friend was dead just hours after she sent them.
-当然... -我的天 还要纠缠不休吗
- Surely... - Oh, my God! Badger much?
她刚发现她最好的朋友被谋杀了
She just found out her best friend was murdered.
梅杰·纳撒尼尔·利里怀特
Major Nathaniel Lilywhite!
你别
Don't even.
我们得把这个上报给相关机构
We have to take this to the authorities.
什么 不行
What? We can't.
温斯洛永远不会原谅我的
Winslow will never forgive me.
你有什么想问的吗 摩尔小姐
Anything you want to ask, Miss Moore?
温斯洛 我知道当个青少年不容易
Winslow, I know being a teenager is hard.
我也年轻过 干过傻事 买♥♥过T恤
Been there, done that, bought the T-shirt.
你说辛迪总是评判你
You said Cindy was judgmental.
她评判的是你的衣着 还是某个人
Was it about your clothes, or maybe about a guy?
你什么都可以跟我说
You can tell me anything.
我得走了
I gotta go.
我继父来这儿接我了
My stepdad is here to pick me up.
谢谢你的帮助
Thank you for your help.
暴露和违法
你刚那是"站在后头一声不吭"吗
That was standing back and being quiet?
我好像就说了一句话
I said, like, maybe a sentence.
天啊 这又不是...
God! It wasn't like...
我看到辛迪手♥机♥上有什么了
I saw what was on Cindy's phone.
那是张温斯洛的自♥拍♥
It was a selfie Winslow took.
她跟一个没穿上衣的男人躺在床上
She was in bed with a shirtless man.
那男的很明显四十多岁了
The man appeared to be in his 40s.
对 还有他刚过来接温斯洛
Yeah. And he just came to pick her up.
照片里没穿上衣的男人是温斯洛的继父
The shirtlesman in the pictures was Winslow's stepfather.
我现在...恶心得不行
I'm, like, so grossed out right now.
所以斯坦才想要找警♥察♥
That's why Stan wanted to go to the police.
那我们是要去逮捕他 还是...
So, we gonna go arrest him, or...
我们真有什么吗
What do we really have?
我是说 你的幻视吗
I mean, your vision?
一张睡着男人的照片
A photo of a sleeping man?
我是说 在照片里 看起来
I mean, in the photo, did it look like
她是否是不情愿的呢
she was there against her will?
她一脸亲亲的样子 还举着大拇指
She was making a kissy face and giving a thumbs up.
不论双方是否同意
Consensual or not,
如果他们上♥床♥了 依法律就是强♥奸♥
if they're having sex, it's statutory rape.
有的人会为这种事杀人灭口的
That's something someone might kill to cover up.
我们得看看温斯洛的手♥机♥上还有什么
We need to see what else is on Winslow's phone.
我尽力去找个法官给咱们开张搜查令
I'll to try to find a judge who'll give us a warrant.
你还好吗 哥们
You okay, buddy?
我知道这些对你来说一定非常困惑
I know this must all be pretty confusing for you.
我的天啊 够了
Oh, my God. Don't even.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
需要钱吗
Do you need any money?
温斯洛的妈妈持有这块土地
Winslow's mother owns this place
但却是他继父经营
but the stepfather runs it.
我要不要率先说出
Should I be the first to point out
抢篮板的那家伙其实在幼儿园工作
that a cradle robber works at a nursery?
你知道萨克利夫公园 萨克利夫码头
You know Sutcliffe Park, Sutcliffe Marina,
-萨克利夫大街吗 -知道
- Sutcliffe Boulevard? - Yeah.
都是以温斯洛家人命名的
All named for Winslow's family.
几年前
A couple of years ago,
温斯洛的妈妈离开了当股票经纪人的丈夫
Winslow's mother leaves her stockbroker husband
和庭院设计师跑了
and runs off with their landscaper,
嫁给了他 搞起了这产业
marries him, and buys him this business.
他随了她的姓
He takes her name.
然后还"随"了她的女儿
And then he takes her daughter.
真丢人
Scandalous.
看看我们有什么了
Well, look what we have here.
-没有伤痕 -是啊
- No signs of damage. - Shoot.
就是他
There he is.
萨克利夫先生
Mr. Sutcliffe,
我是西雅图警局的巴比诺警探
Detective Babineaux. Seattle PD.
这位是我的同事奥利维亚·摩尔
My associate Olivia Moore.
温斯洛在吗
Is Winslow around?
我妻子在学校接她呢
My wife is picking her up from school.
一切还好吗
Everything okay?
外面那个平板卡车 谁开的
That flatbed truck out front, who drives it?
我 怎么了
I do. Why?
温斯洛开过吗
Does Winslow have access to it?
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表