剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Take him to the precinct. Sober him up.
给他找一名素描师
Have him talk to a sketch artist.
我们去小巷里看看
Let's check out this alley.
该死 搞什么
Damn. What in God's name?
如果他扔了垃圾袋 肯定是扔到这里
If he ditched his trash bag, this is where he'd do it.
这巷子里只有这一个垃圾箱
The only dumpster in the alley,
而且还在海鲜餐厅外
and it had to be outside a seafood place.
快看 在那个鱼头和龙虾壳之间
Look, peeking out from the fish heads and the lobster shells.
-那是... -垃圾袋
- Is that... - A trash bag.
你可以差使其他警员来干的
You could have one of the uniformed guys do it.
我还是警员的时候就很讨厌这样做的警探
I hated the detectives who did that when I was in uniform.
你是个好人 克莱夫·巴比诺
You're a good man, Clive Babineaux.
那最好只是塔塔酱
That better be tartar sauce.
是什么
What is it?
沾血的鞋子
Bloody shoes.
这一只和犯罪现场的脚印相符
The sole matches the pattern from the crime scene.
先给你搞一箱湿巾
Let's get you a barrel of wet wipes,
然后我们就去找灰姑娘吧
and then we can go find our Cinderella.
不如我先去洗澡 你去吃点午餐
Now, how about I go shower, and you have a little lunch?
你的杏仁牛奶拿铁
Almond milk chai latte for you,
我的加料版
and the strong stuff for me.
用茶时间
Teatime.
拿反了
Got it backwards.
你怎么喝得下杏仁牛奶的
How do you drink almond milk?
真想知道托弗尔死的时候有没有遗憾
I wonder if Topher here died with any regrets.
他希望能重来的事
Things he wished he did differently.
那些他感觉自己
Forks in the road
选错了的人生叉路 不对 是岔路
where he felt he chose the wrong, uh, prong.
佩顿有没有提到...
Did Peyton mention whether...
住口 别说了
Stop. No more.
和她说去 别找我
Talk to her. Not to me.
我的王国一定要有残疾人坡道
My kingdom for a handicapped ramp.
卡普斯医生 欢迎回来
Dr. Kupps, welcome back.
这下你真大
Look at that suitcase.
我的酒店不让我入住
My hotel wouldn't let me check in yet,
以及拉维 叫我凯蒂
and, please, Ravi. Call me Katty.
我不是你的上司了
I'm not your boss anymore.
亲爱的 能给我拿瓶无糖汽水吗
Oh, hey, sweetie, would you mind grabbing me a diet soda?
只要低咖♥啡♥因♥的
Anything caffeinated.
好的 凯蒂
Yep, sure, Katty.
真是难捱
Rough way to go.
死亡和生命只是一枚硬币的两面
Death and life are but sides of a single coin.
从某种意义上来说 他还活着 还会活着
In a way, he's still alive and always will be.
超级麦克斯的案子应该有新进展吧
I take it there's been a development on the Super Max case?
你好像准备在这里待上一阵子
It looks like you plan to stay a while.
的确是很有意思的进展
Interesting developments indeed.
两年前
Two years ago,
一架私人飞机在北达科他州坠毁
a private plane crashes in a field in North Dakota.
六人死亡
Six dead.
黑盒子显示飞机没有任何问题
The black box showed nothing was wrong with the plane.
就是从空中掉了下来
It just dropped from the sky.
调查中
During the investigation,
当地法医联♥系♥了疾控中心
the local medical examiner reaches out to us at the CDC
因为他发现了一些怪事
because he's discovered something odd.
其中一具年轻女子的尸体
One of the bodies belonged to a young woman,
就像超级麦克斯的尸体
and just like the Super Max body,
她的消化系统中有人脑
she had human brains in her digestive tract,
她的尸体表明
and her dead flesh seemed to indicate
她在上飞机前几个月就已经死了
she'd died months before she ever got on that plane.
你猜那架飞机的出发点是哪里
Guess where the plane originated?
-西雅图 -没错
- Seattle. - Yes.
现在西雅图变成调查的起点
So now Seattle is ground zero for this investigation.
希望到时候我需要用实验室时能用你们的停尸房♥
I hope it's okay if I use your morgue when I need a lab.
好啊
Sure.
雅各布 我要去一点半的会了
Hi, Jacob. I'm heading to my 1:30.
有什么事就给我打电♥话♥
I'm on my cell if anything comes up.
惊喜
Surprise.
是啊
Yes.
-你刚要走 -没错
- You're leaving. - I am.
我想和你谈谈
I was hoping to talk.
我下午就回来 到时候再说行吗
Well, I'll be back in the afternoon. Can we do this then?
不会太久的
It won't take a minute.
-拜托 -好吧
- Please. - Sure.
好吧 那就长话短说
Right, the short version.
我这样说吧
I'm saying this.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我一直不是一个好朋友
I haven't been a good friend.
我一直想当一个好朋友 但是...
I've wanted to be, but...
理性上来说
Look, intellectually...
我知道你没做错什么
I know you didn't do anything wrong.
你和布莱恩一起的时候我们没有在一起
We weren't together when you and Blaine had your...
你不知道他是谁
You didn't know who he was.
所以是我愚蠢的直男癌
So it's my stupid macho problem.
只不过...
It's just...
每次我的大脑闲下来时
Any time my brain isn't otherwise occupied,
都会开始上演这些小♥电♥影♥
these little movies begin playing in there, yeah?
什么电影
What kind of movies?
你和布莱恩的成♥人♥电♥影♥
Adult movies of Blaine and you
做些事
doing stuff.
我就说一次
I'm going to say this once.
我遇到布莱恩时 他是唯一一个有勇气
When I met Blaine, he was this man who was brave enough
在没人敢反抗博斯先生时站出来的人
to stand up to Mr. Boss when no one else would.
我是那时认识他的
That's how I knew him.
后来我才知道他是谁 才和他做些事
After I found out who he was, after we did "stuff"...
我已经够谴责自己了
I've beaten myself up enough on my own.
我不需要你的帮助
I don't need your help.
虽然已经很明显了 但我还是要告诉你
And this should be obvious, but I'm gonna say it anyways.
你的看法毫无紧要
Your opinion in this matter is irrelevant.
你是来干什么的 拉维
What did you come here for, Ravi?
你是来道歉的吗
Did you come here to say you're sorry?
还是说你指望我可能会向你道歉
Or were you hoping maybe I'd apologize to you?
喂
Hello?
你快到了吗
Are you almost here?
嗯 我耽搁了一下
Yeah, I got hung up.
明白了
Got it.
那我只能换杯水了 待会见
I guess I will tread water. See you soon.
先生们 很抱歉耽误你们了
Gentlemen, I am so sorry about the delay.
我的律师要晚一点到
my attorney will be arriving tout de suite.
既然如此 我能给你们弄点喝的或...
In the meantime, can I offer you a drink, or...
吃的
Snack?
我不用
Nothing for me.
水
Water.
常温
Room temperature.
玻璃杯的
In a glass.
谁是你♥爸♥爸
听说你失忆了
So word is you lost your memory.
是的
I did.
真是岂有此理
It was the darnedest thing.
我在所有沙发垫下 车里都找了...
I looked under all my couch cushions, in my car...
很高兴你的幽默感没有遗失在忘川
I'm glad to see your sense of humor made it across the Lethe.
-什么 -忘川
- The what? - The Lethe.
这是冥界的一条河
It's a river in the land of the dead.
尝一口 你就会忘了你是谁和生时的事
One sip, and you just forget who you were when you were alive.
也许我们还是关注一下手头的事吧
Perhaps we could get down to the business at hand.
不好意思久等了
Sorry to make everyone wait.
你不是死了吗
You're supposed to be dead.
看啊 墓地上的石头滚落了
And lo, the stone was rolled away from the tomb.
布莱恩 这人是你♥爸♥爸
Blaine, um... This man is your father.
这样啊
Well,
我开始觉得应该是遗嘱的问题了
I'm starting to see the problem with the will.
不好意思 我以为你被混沌杀手抓走了
I'm sorry. I thought you were abducted by the Chaos Killer.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表