剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Can I?
接完就回来 我们还有些问题
Come right back. We have more questions.
怎么了
Hi, there, what's happening?
在我的影像里 派珀和杰米说分手
Piper wasn't telling Jamie off in my vision,
她不想分手
she wanted to continue the relationship.
她可是高傲的人啊
She's a prideful lady.
也许她被高傲冲昏了头脑
Maybe pride got the best of her,
她之后回来
and she came back later,
等埃莉诺离开
waited for Eleanor to leave,
用射钉枪击穿了杰米的脑袋
then used that nail gun on Jamie's skull.
我们应该看看埃莉诺是是不是开思域
We should see if Eleanor drives a Civic.
请进
Come in.
你好
Hey, there.
不好意思 忘记预约了
Sorry. No appointment.
长话短说 我只是希望你考虑加入我
I'll be quick, I just want you to consider joining me.
我向纪检部门
I'm reporting Harry Thorne
举报了哈利·索恩
to the Office of Disciplinary Counsel.
他撬走维克勒案子的行为
His hijacking the Weckler case
非常不专业 也对客户不利
was unprofessional and detrimental to the client.
你也这么觉得 对吗
You'd agree to a statement like that, wouldn't you?
你把这件事看得太严重了 不是吗
You're taking it pretty hard, don't you think?
高价律师总是
Public Defenders lose
从公共辩护律师那抢客户
clients to high-dollar lawyers all the time.
你还没听说吧
You haven't heard?
詹姆斯·维克勒今天早上在牢房♥里上吊自杀了
James Weckler hanged himself in his cell this morning.
装饰官
克莱夫 有时候我们太过努力地解决案子
Clive, sometimes we work so hard solving murders
却忘了拍拍后背鼓励一下自己
that we forget to pat ourselves on the back.
如果每次发现嫌疑犯在说谎
Wouldn't it be amazing if every time you caught a perp
或者找到线索就会得到一个奖励
in a lie or found a clue,
是不是很赞
you got a reward?
这颗星星代表告知丈夫他的妻子出轨
This star is for telling a spouse his partner was unfaithful.
这个笑脸奖励你举止得体 态度友善
This smiley face is for your great bedside manner.
看
Look.
派珀不知道她的车什么样
Piper doesn't know her cars.
车管所记录显示埃利诺有一辆黑色凯美瑞
DMV says Eleanor owns a black Camry.
不是本♥田♥思域
Not a Civic.
那辆本♥田♥思域好像在跟踪我们
I think that guy in the Civic is following us.
他之前停在餐厅门前来着
He was parked in front of the restaurant earlier.
呆在这别动
Stay here.
看到什么了
What'd you get?
梅西和杰米出去约会
Macy and Jamie out on a date.
梅西觉得有一辆本♥田♥思域在跟踪他们
Macy thought a Civic was following them.
杰米想过去看看 但是那辆车开走了
Jamie tried to check it out, but it sped away.
丽芙看到影像 奖励第二颗星星
Liv's second star for a vision.
这是我的记事本
That's my notepad.
你到底贴了多少
How much of this did you doodle in?
你看到那辆本♥田♥思域开走了
You saw the Civic pull away?
是滴
Yes indeed-y.
这会不会是车牌号♥
Any chance this was the license plate?
哦 天哪 还真是
Oh, my gosh. It was!
黑色本♥田♥思域 车牌号♥STD36
Black Civic. Partial plate STD 36.
找到了
Bingo.
有意思 这辆车注册在
Interesting. The car's registered
一家公♥司♥名下
to a business.
科尔曼·贝克私♥家♥侦♥探♥事务所
Coleman Baker Private Investigations.
天哪
Holy frijoles!
像杰米这么拈花惹草
No surprise Jamie got himself tailed by a P.I.
难怪会被私♥家♥侦♥探♥跟踪
as much philandering as he was doing.
谁雇的侦探
Who hired this guy?
应该不是梅西 被跟踪的时候她吓坏了
Macy seems unlikely, she was freaked out by being followed.
如果是派珀的话
And if it were Piper,
她就不会告诉我们关于本♥田♥思域的线索
she wouldn't have tipped us off to the Civic.
明天一早就去问问我们的侦探朋友
First thing tomorrow, we'll ask our P.I. Friend
是谁雇了他
who hired him.
谁才是超级巨星
Who's a superstar?
说得对
Damn straight.
谢谢你陪我来
Thanks for coming with me.
我相信你可以自己照顾好自己
I'm sure you could've handled yourself.
不知道我想象中的僵尸俱乐部会是什么样子
Not sure what I was imagining a zombie club would look like.
我以为会有个木门 然后我们刚刚
I was hoping for a wooden front door, and we'd just,
破门而入
you know, punch our way through and...
想喝点什么
What's your pleasure?
女警官 来这里
Whoa. Lady cop. In here.
-不用想都知道了 -坦纳的事情
- Does not compute. - Tanner something.
克莱夫的线人
Clive's C.I.
别这样嚷嚷
Ix-nay on the E-say, I-way.
现在这里有不是僵尸的人吗
Is there anyone who isn't a zombie now?
我在找唐·E
Uh, I'm looking for Don E.
他应该马上就来了
He should be here soon.
当他回来了告诉他 他的朋友丽芙找他玩
When he gets back, tell him his friend Liv wants to play.
还有 我要杯辛辣的血腥玛丽
Also, I'll take a Bloody Mary, spicy.
我也要一样的
I'll have the same.
你也可以点别的啊
It's okay to get something else.
每个人都是不同的
Everyone's different.
这是件好事
And that's a good thing.
我是真的想要杯血腥玛丽
I actually really want a Bloody Mary.
很好 当你发现和别人有共同点时很有趣
Great. It's fun when you discover you have things in common.
是的
Yeah.
那么
So.
幼儿园老师的大脑
Preschool teacher brain, huh?
老兄 我要告诉你
Man, I gotta tell you,
我的幼儿园老师也许给我留下的阴影
my preschool teacher may have scarred me for life.
不是吧 怎么回事啊
Oh, no. How'd that happen?
我花了很久的时间给丽琪·比勒做♥爱♥的便条
I spent days making this love note for Lizzy Bealer.
佩妮贝克女士抓住了我 还没收了便条
Mrs. Pennybaker caught me and confiscated it.
那丽琪·比勒发现你喜欢她吗
Did Lizzy Bealer ever find out that you loved her?
当然了
Oh, hell, yeah.
佩妮贝克女士给同学读了我的爱的便条
Mrs. Pennybaker read my love note to the class.
那太痛苦了
That's traumatic.
我告诉你一件事
Well, I'll tell you one thing.
佩妮贝克女士治愈了我的传纸条习惯
Mrs. Pennybaker cured me of note-passing.
不
No!
传纸条是年轻小情侣间历史悠久的
Note passing is a time-honored means of communication
交流方式
between young sweethearts.
那不是对于孩子而言
Not for this kid.
我得到教训了
I learned my lesson.
-真可怜 -我知道
- Sad. - I know.
抱歉 我完全在聊天中占了主导
I'm sorry, I've completely monopolized the conversation.
没事
No.
白人女孩
Yo, white girl!
你喜欢这个新地方吗
You like the new digs?
这里可以给你颁个金星
You get a gold star for the digs,
但我来这里是要和你谈非常严肃的事情
but I'm here to talk to you about something very, very serious.
怎么了
Yeah?
你还记得你试着从拉维那里买♥♥一剂解药吗
Do you remember trying to buy a dose of the cure from Ravi?
#我和她一起的
Hashtag I'm with her.
我模糊记得那个交易
I vaguely remember the transaction.
在第二天 所有的药剂都被偷了
Well, the next day, all the doses were stolen.
-但你已经知道了 对吧 -什么
- But you already know that, don't you? - What?
拉维告诉你...
Did Ravi tell you that... Argh.
你来这里是...
You come in here and you... Argh!
好好说话
Use your words.
如果我有一堆解药
If I had a bunch of doses of the cure,
我会成为个有钱的僵尸
I'd be one rich-ass zombie.
我就不会苦心经营这里了
I wouldn't be lugging boxes around.
老板 我们接到个电♥话♥
Boss, we got a phone call, bro.
最后的条件
It's our last holdout.
看来我还有生意必须要处理
Seems I have some business I have to attend to.
你到底要不要入伙 兄弟
You ready to come aboard or what, brother?
糖糖
Candy?
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表