剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
你好 小卷毛
Hey, Curly,
希望你不嫌弃我这瓶91年的红酒
I hope my '91 Le Honte is up to your standards?
布莱恩
Blaine!
看看你这熊猫眼 哥们
Nice shiner, dude.
做回人类肯定很不容易
Being human sure must suck.
你们来这有什么事
What are you doing here?
我们不想错过你的失业大甩卖♥♥
Didn't want to miss your going-out-of-business sale.
-什么 -没错
- My what? - Yeah.
一下子是反应不过来
Let that sink in.
今天起 你的所有客户都是我们的了
As of today, all your clients belong to us.
但是 作为你曾经的手下
But, as your former employee,
我想慷慨一点
I wanted to extend the courtesy
把你的存货都买♥♥下来
of buying up the rest of your product.
一个脑子一百美元如何
How's a hundo a brain sound?
我知道这明显低于市场价值
I know that's a considerably under-market value.
但你也知道那句老话
But you know what they say...
讨来的饭就别挑肥拣瘦了
About beggars not being choosy.
没错 就是这个表情
Damn. There it is!
我就是想看这个表情 布莱恩愤怒脸
That's the look I wanted to see, the mad Blaine!
无价之宝
Priceless.
我说得没错吧
Didn't I tell you?
我这不是针对你
Ain't personal.
这就是资本主义 哥们
It's capitalism, dude.
我们想到了更赚钱的买♥♥卖♥♥
We built a better mousetrap.
咱带上大甩卖♥♥脑子走人吧
Let's grab our bargain brains and bounce, y'all.
你也要走吗 糖糖
Et tu, Candy?
现在你在乎了吗
You care now?
又有什么事
What now?
你♥爸♥叫我给你传个口信
Your dad wanted me to deliver a message.
我爸
My dad?
抱歉得朝你肚子来一枪
Sorry about the gut shot.
他想让你在死前吃点苦头
He wanted you to suffer a bit first.
我有钱 很多钱
I've got money, okay? Lots of it.
私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 我们在看着你
科尔曼·贝克
Coleman Baker?
我是克莱夫·巴比诺
Clive Babineaux,
西雅图警局谋杀组警探
I'm a homicide detective with the SPD.
这是法医部的丽芙·摩尔
This is Liv Moore from the M.E.'s office.
我们在调查杰米·布伦南的谋杀案
We're investigating the murder of Jamie Brennan.
我还在想你们什么时候会来
I wondered when you guys were gonna show up.
进来吧
C'mon.
请坐
Please. Sit.
我们想知道
We were curious
杰米被害那晚你为什么开车去他家那条街
why you were parked on Jamie's street the night he died,
以及为什么你的车牌号♥
and why he had your license plate
会被他记在冰箱备忘贴上
jotted down on a notepad.
你应该已经查到我当时在做什么了
You likely know what I was doing.
当时我在为委托人做调查
I was working on behalf of a client.
你们想喝点咖啡或茶吗
You want a coffee? Tea?
不必了
No.
不必了之后该说什么 克莱夫
No, what, Clive?
不必了 谢谢你
No, thank you.
这位委托人是谁 贝克先生
And who would this client be, Mr. Baker?
你知道我不能告诉你 警探
You know I can't tell you that, Detective.
你真的要逼我去找法官...
Are you really going to make me find a judge to...
克莱夫 你看
Clive, look.
原来如此
I'll be damned.
你认为还有必要找法官吗
You still think you need to go see a judge?
不 我认为没那个必要了
No. I think we're good.
你惹了大♥麻♥烦了 小姑娘
You are in big trouble, young lady.
你的婚姻根本不是开放式婚姻
You're not in an open relationship.
你丈夫根本不能接受你和别人在一起
You're so not in an open relationship
他甚至雇了私♥家♥侦♥探♥
that your husband hired a private investigator
来调查你在和谁偷♥情♥
to find out what you were up to.
还记得你和杰米约会时
Remember that Civic you saw
跟踪你们的那辆本♥田♥思域吗
following you on a date with Jamie?
那就是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
That was him.
更糟的是
And it gets worse.
我们查到你丈夫雇的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Turns out your husband's P.I.
在案发当晚也在跟踪你
was following you the night of the murder.
他打电♥话♥给你丈夫 告诉他你在哪
That's who called your husband and told him where you were.
于是威尔找到了你
That's how Will found you.
他八成在杰米家外 坐在车里窝火
He probably sits out there seething.
越想越气愤最后失去理智
He works himself up to a fever pitch.
他在街对面的建筑工地找到凶器
He finds a weapon at the construction site across the street.
他走到杰米家门前
He heads to the front door.
按了门铃
Rings the bell.
那就是你爱人所做的最后一件事
And that's the last thing your lover ever did.
当你帮威尔掩盖罪行
You became an accomplice when you helped Will
你也变成了共犯
cover up the crime.
你处理掉了会牵连你们的床单
You got rid of the incriminating sheets.
你一直替他圆谎
You keep lying for him,
只会加重自己的判决
you're just adding years to your sentence.
威尔杀了杰米
Will killed Jamie.
我目睹了一切
I saw it all.
你好
Hey, there.
丽芙和克莱夫不知去哪查案了
Uh, uh, Liv's out gallivanting with Clive somewhere.
我其实是来找你的
I'm actually here to see you.
詹姆斯·维克勒的尸检做完了吗
Have you done the autopsy on James Weckler?
那个杀害施虐女王的凶手
Right, the dominatrix killer.
窒息而死
Died of asphyxiation.
标准的上吊身亡
Pretty standard hanging.
有没有可能是谋杀
Is it possible there was foul play?
也有可能
It's possible.
但我们没办法确认
But there'd be no way to know for sure.
至少我没从尸体上采集到足够的证据
Not with the evidence I collected from the body.
那丽芙呢
What about Liv?
或许她看到的影像能解开谜题
Maybe some visions could fill in the gaps.
维克勒的脑子还在 你可以求她帮忙
Weckler's still here. You could ask her really nice.
等等 这件事很急吗
Wait. How pressing is this?
不急 我都不知道我在调查什么
Not very. I don't even know what I'm looking for.
为什么这么问
Why?
让维克勒的脑子在蓝色溶液里泡上十天
Now, Weckler's brain soaks in the blue juice for 10 days.
溶液会强效增强看到的影像
The juice supercharges the visions.
丽芙肯定要恨死我了
Liv's gonna hate me.
维克勒有一些精神疾病
Weckler had some mental health issues.
她也不是非答应不可
She could always refuse.
所以呢
So?
什么所以
So?
和丽芙约会怎么样
How'd it go last night with Liv?
我觉得还不错
I thought it was going good.
很奇怪 我对她说了很多
It was weird, I really opened up to her.
但我带她回家后 她就这么走了
But when I took her home, she just bolted for the door.
我觉得她可能有种族歧视
I think she may be a racist.
或者性冷淡 更糟糕
Or worse, frigid.
其实她让我给你这张字条
Actually she wanted me to pass along this note.
贾斯丁
你喜欢我吗
是
否
能把这个还给她吗
You mind returning this to her?
好
Sure.
但这是我
But this is officially
给你们俩传的最后一张字条
the last note I pass between you two.
长官
Yes, sir?
明白
Understood.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
他们在那个枪火疯子车上安插的定♥位♥器♥
The tracker they planted in that gun nut's truck
显示他们正在去20号♥目标
shows him heading for our 20.
我去盯住巴拉克斯
I'll get eyes on Baracus.
-你去钉板那儿 -明白
- You go throw down the spike strip. -Got it.
我什么都看不到
I can't see nothing.
搞什么
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表