剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
他之后继续解释 在他生前的日子
He goes on to explain that, in his previous life,
他被对金钱的追求蒙蔽了双眼
he was blinded by the pursuit of money.
如果他真觉得对不起我 可以给我几百万
If he'd really been sorry, he could've paid me my millions.
如果你没有拿钱去投资
If you didn't have the money to invest,
那就不是你的钱 是不是
they weren't really your millions. Were they?
托弗尔的信里说戴文尝试说服他不要这样
Topher's letter said Devon tried to convince him not to do it.
所以你为什么要想陷害那个受尽煎熬的可怜灵魂
So why'd you try to frame that poor brain-fried soul?
我要等我的律师
I'll wait for my lawyer.
你知道吗 这其实是个美差
You know, it's actually kind of a sweet gig.
我可以选我自己的歌♥ 弹弹钢琴
I get to pick my own songs, play a little piano.
所以你现在是个酒吧驻唱歌♥手
So you're a lounge singer now?
是吧 我猜
Yeah, I guess.
好的 大家都到了
All right, the gang's all here.
我有错过什么大新闻吗
Did I miss the big news?
拉维在等你
Ravi was waiting for you.
我已经研制出一种和第二次解药配合使用
I've developed a serum that could potentially undo
能恢复记忆的血清
the memory loss that accompanies the second zombie cure.
要等好几天才能知道这是否有用
It could take several days to know if it works.
如果有用 你就你能找回你的记忆
If it does, you'll get your memories back,
也意味着我们有17管可行的解药
which would also mean we have 17 doses of a viable cure.
如果不行呢
And what if it doesn't work?
最可能的风险是它起不了作用
The most likely risk is it doesn't do anything at all.
-那最不可能的风险呢 -可能有副作用
- And the less likely risks? - There could be side-effects.
-会害死他吗 -不太可能
- Could it kill him? - It probably won't.
但还是有可能
But it could?
不好意思 伙计们 我得走了
I'm sorry, gang, but I've got to pass.
恐惧死亡是人性监狱的锁
Fear of death is the lock of humanity's prison.
我不怕死 丽芙 我怕记起来什么
I'm not afraid of dying, Liv. I'm afraid of remembering.
找一个想记起他之前生活的小白鼠 好吗
Find a guinea pig who wants to remember his old life, huh?
这是一个赎罪的机会
It's a chance to atone.
赎罪
Atone?
如果你不用血清
If you won't take the serum,
那么第一个承担风险的人就是梅杰
the first person to take that risk will be Major,
老实说吧 要不是你他就不会是僵尸
who, let's be honest, is only a zombie because of you.
布莱恩不再是那样的人了
That's not who Blaine is anymore.
你要他做小白鼠 这样梅杰就不用了
You're asking him to be the guinea pig, so Major doesn't have to.
她是对的
She's right.
等我要死了 我就用解药
When I'm dying, I'm going to take the cure.
然后我的记忆开始消退 我再用血清
Then, when my memories start fading, I'm going to take the serum.
因为我想记起我之前的人生
See, 'cause I'm going to want to remember my old life.
我理解你可能不这样做的原因
I understand why you may not.
一个完全正直的人会意识到你有负于他
A fundamentally decent person would realize you owe him.
-拉维 -别激动
- Ravi! - Let's take a breath.
试着从对方的视角来看彼此
Try to visualize ourselves in one another's shoes.
好的
Okay.
我试试你说的方法
I'll try that.
我是布莱恩
I'm Blaine.
我谋人钱财 取人性命
I killed people for money.
-我才不是 -我折磨过你
- That's not what I... - I tortured you.
-我也杀过你 -别说了 拉维
- I literally killed you. - Ravi, enough!
睁大你的双眼吧 佩顿
Open your eyes, Peyton!
我眼睁得可大呢
Oh, my eyes are wide open.
为什么你这么讨人厌
Why are you being such a dick?
有这么明显吗
It isn't obvious?
还不是因为我爱你
It's because I'm in love with you.
我愿意
I'll do it.
给我打♥针♥吧 大夫
Shoot me up, Doc.
多谢
Thank you.
你可以不用这么做
You don't have to do this.
我知道
I know.
来吧
Do it.
想当僵尸 还是想做人
Be you zombie, or be you man?
少废话 东西拿来
Just get on with it.
印度鬼椒 比墨西哥辣椒辣五百倍
Ghost pepper, 500 times spicier than straight jalapeno.
普通人类咬上一口 整栋楼都不得安宁
A human bites into that, the whole block'll know.
我要了
Sold.
我们这里还有很多稀奇古怪的辣椒
Lots of weird-ass peppers.
我们可以提供多款产品的试吃装 并且
We can do tasting flights and...
这位就是我们的新打手吗
This our new muscle?
不是我们的
I wouldn't say ours.
会所提供大脑 供前来消费的客人选择
The club will offer brains of one's choosing.
价格当然不菲
For a price.
迪诺的特长就是收♥购♥
Dino's specialty is acquisitions.
真酷
Dope.
至于我们公♥司♥的名字
As for our establishment's name,
请容我向您展示猫抓柱吧
I give you the Scratching Post.
怎么样
So?
这样就行了 猪头
That'll do, pig.
我们那些不太有钱的客户呢 拿他们怎么办
What about our customers who aren't crazy rich?
我想说 想吃东西就要派迪诺出去揍个人
'Cause I've got to say, having Dino here whack a guy
这可不是大多数人能消费得起的
every time you want lunch is super one-percent.
至于那些没那么高端的客户
For our less high-end clientele,
我在孟加拉买♥♥下一间医院
I bought a hospital in Bangladesh.
这家医院的死亡率在世界上名列前茅
It has one of highest mortality rates in the world.
-太赞了 -每周都会有新鲜的货源运过来
- Love it. - Shipments will be arriving weekly.
那么 我想 下周起
So I figure, next week,
我就去接触布莱恩的老主顾
I'll approach Blaine's customers,
告诉他们 现在有了新的供货商
let them know there's a new supplier,
新会所 新妹子
a new club, new ladies...
不
No.
-那要怎么 -不
- How... - No.
我们现在就行动起来吧 先理清思路
Let's get up and running, work the kinks out first.
我们现在还没有客源
We don't have any customers yet.
那我们就创造点客源出来 你去酒吧
Make some then. Go to clubs.
去找那些肯花五百美金喝酒的傻瓜
Find those dimwits paying $500 for bottle service.
然后就像咱们的会所名字一样 抓伤他们
Do like our name says and scratch them.
好主意
Sweet.
这还用你说 当然是绝顶的好主意
You bet your ass, it's sweet.
在我装饰会所期间 出去给我买♥♥杯蒸馏咖啡
Now run out and grab me an espresso while I tackle decor.
你就不能让这个大个子替你买♥♥吗
Why can't the big guy do it?
迪诺罹患小纤维神经病变
Dino suffers from small-fiber neuropathy.
他的脚很痛
His feet hurt.
我要加冰的
Ice-blended.
-你好 -你爱我吗
- Hey. - You love me?
爱
I do.
那为什么你对我这么差
Then why have you been so awful to me?
你为什么不能一直陪在我身边
Why haven't you been there for me?
我活在枪口的威胁下 拉维
I was held at gunpoint, Ravi.
我以为自己死定了
I thought I was going to die,
然后不知怎么 你把一切都扯到自己身上来
and yet somehow you've made this about you,
你的骄傲 你的嫉妒
about your pride, about your jealousy.
我知道了 我 我很抱歉
I know. And I'm... I'm so sorry.
至于你说的骄傲 我也不再那样了
Pride. I'm done with it.
你看 就是有点
Look, it's only been a liability.
我们重新在一起时 当时我多开心啊
I was so excited that we were back together.
我也一样
So was I.
你喝多了吗
Are you drunk?
有一点
A little.
你还不明白吗
Don't you get it?
我们没能走到最后的唯一因素就是你
The one thing that's stopping this from happening is you.
明白了
Understood.
接下来我就 我要正式地阻止
Then... Then I am... I am officially stopping...
我要阻止这一切的
I'm stopping this from
发生
stopping.
随便怎样吧
Screw it.
屋里还有其他人吗
Is there someone here?
等等 佩顿
Wait, Peyton, please.
糟糕
Oopsie.
咱们之前处成那样 我还以为你不会
The way we left things, I didn't think you...
不必了
Don't!
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表