剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
他知道梅杰注射解药后变成什么样了
I mean, he knows what happened to Major since he took the cure.
你知道还需要什么吗
You know what this needs?
黑比诺
Pinot.
梅杰注射解药了吗
Major took the cure?
什么时候
When?
几天前
Couple days ago.
丽芙说他的记忆里开始消退了
Liv said his memory has started fading.
太令人难过了
It's heartbreaking.
是啊...就是会这样的
Yeah... That's how it goes.
可怜的梅杰
Poor Major.
所以呢
So?
什么所以呢
So, what?
不是真的吧
It's not true, is it?
当然了
No.
我是说我还以为你没在问我话呢
I mean, I didn't even think you expected an answer.
好吧
Right.
我是说反正这也不重要
I mean, it doesn't even matter anyway.
什么不重要
What doesn't matter?
因为...这就是你啊 对吗
It's just... This is you, right?
因为如果这样的你才是真正的是
'Cause if this version is the real you,
那过程如何又有什么重要的呢
then does it matter how we got here?
所以就算我假装失去了记忆
So even if I faked losing my memory,
你也不会生气吗
you wouldn't be a little mad?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只是...
I'm just...
我现在很开心
I'm so happy right now.
咖喱虾怎么样
How's the curry shrimp?
-我有好消息 -虾很好吃
- I have good news. - The shrimp's amazing?
梅杰会拿回自己的记忆
Major is going to get his memory back.
不止如此
And the good news doesn't stop there.
这就是我
This is me.
这样的我 小本生意人
This version of me, small business owner,
业余酒吧歌♥手
amateur lounge singer,
你每次进来都觉得自己无比幸运的人
guy that feels lucky every time you walk through that door.
梅杰的记忆会恢复
Major's memory is going to come back?
这的确会慢慢消退 然后完全消失
It fades out slowly, at first, and then completely
然后几天后就这么...
and then a couple of days later it just...
突然回来了
Snaps back into place.
-你知道是因为... -因为...
- And you know this because... - Because it's...
我就是这样
it's what happened to me.
让我想到...
And what gave me the idea...
我能改变我的人生
that I could change my life.
改变我自己
Change who I was.
改变别人对我的看法
Change how people viewed me.
很有用
Well it worked.
你一直在耍我
You've made a fool of me.
一直以来 我朋友本来可以被治愈
This whole time, my friends could've been cured.
丽芙几个月前就可以变回人类
Liv could've been human for months.
你是个可悲 自私 贪婪的人
You're a sad, selfish, greedy man.
等等
Wait.
你不是说"我们怎么变成这样的不重要"吗
What happened to, "It didn't matter how we got here"?
我是个律师 布莱恩
I'm a lawyer, Blaine.
不该信任我
I shouldn't be trusted.
你们好
Hello?
梅杰
Major!
妈妈
Mom!
我应该和你说的
I should've talked to you about it.
但我当时在上高中
But I was in high school,
我很迷惑
I was confused,
爸爸一团糟
and Dad was a wreck.
我想我必须选择一边
I felt like I had to pick a side,
选择没有新女友的一方
and it was so much easier to
感觉好像容易多了
choose the parent who didn't have a new girlfriend.
现在你得告诉我一切
So, now you have to tell me everything.
之前我听说
I mean, the last I heard,
你和一个女人订婚了 她又取消了
you were engaged to some woman, and she just broke it off.
丽芙
Liv.
她...她的确是取消了
She, uh... She did do that.
我很遗憾
Hmm. I'm so sorry.
现在呢
What about now?
有遇到新的良人吗
Is there someone new in your life?
其实 我觉得我和丽芙还是有可能
Actually, I'm thinking there might still be a chance
拥有我们的未来
for Liv and I to have a future together.
也许现在才是真正的时机
The timing might finally be right.
我敢肯定他在我柜子里的巷子里
I'm pretty sure he left an old address book
留了一本通讯录 我们可以联♥系♥...
in this box of stuff in my closet. We can start calling...
你在这里啊
There you are.
我一直想给你打电♥话♥ 你的语♥音♥信箱满了
I've been trying to call you, your voicemail is full.
梅杰不见了
Major's gone.
我们一直在外面 去急救室和警局找
We've been up all night, checking every ER and police station.
-肯定马上就会有消息的 -真的吗
- I'm sure we'll hear something soon. - Really?
万一他丢了身份证 忘了自己是谁
What if he's lost his ID and he can't remember who he is.
他就会永远在外面游荡
And he could be wandering around forever.
伙计们 他很快就会恢复记忆的
Guys, he should be getting his memory back soon.
-什么 -僵尸解药有用
- What? u202d- The zombie cure works.
记忆消退几天后就不会有副作用
No side effects beyond a couple days of memory loss.
那个混♥蛋♥亲口和我说的
I heard it straight from the horse's ass's mouth.
-等等 你是说... -是的
- Wait, you're saying... - Yeah.
原来布莱恩一直在撒谎
Turns out Blaine was lying this whole time.
他从来没失去过记忆
He never lost his memory?
就一两天吧
Just for a day or two.
我估计后来他响了起来 他没事
Then, I guess it came back and he was fine,
他只是继续演了下去
he just kept the charade going.
我很抱歉 拉维
I'm so sorry, Ravi.
不用 没事
Don't. It's fine.
我...是他吗
I... Is that him?
不 是...我不知道这号♥码是谁的
No, it's... I don't even know what this number is.
喂
Hello?
梅杰
Major!
不 我丢了手♥机♥ 这是我妈妈的
No, I lost my phone, this is my mom's.
我告诉你 我没事
I told you, I'm fine!
我非常好
Better than fine.
丽芙 有用
Liv, it works.
解药有用 我的记忆恢复了
The cure works, my memory is back.
是的
Yeah.
太好了
Good.
是的 这...说来话长
Yeah, just... It's a long story,
等你回来后告诉你
I'll tell you when you get back.
你回来的 对吗
You are coming back, right?
我等不及了 再见
I can't wait. Bye.
他没事
He's fine!
他在瓦拉瓦拉 他妈妈下午把他送回来
He's in Walla Walla. His mom is driving him back this afternoon.
记忆恢复了 他变回了正常的人类
Memory's back. He's human, and normal and fine.
起作用了 拉维 解药有用
It works, Ravi. The cure works.
停尸房♥还有一剂
And there's a batch waiting at the morgue.
你怎么看 丽芙
So what do you say, Liv?
准备好变回人类了吗
Ready to be human again?
被偷走的瞬间
等我变回人类要做的第一件事
First thing I do when I'm human?
天啊 我都不知道
Geez, I don't even know.
别说要冰淇淋
Don't say ice cream,
我看着梅杰吞了
I had to watch Major slobber
好几加仑 完全毁了我对冰淇淋的胃口
up gallons of it and it ruined ice cream.
真不敢相信这是真的
I can't believe this is happening.
我想了太久
I wanted this for so long.
我几乎都记不起来变回人类是什么样的了
I can barely even remember what being human is like.
丽芙
Liv.
我们有麻烦了
We have a problem.
针剂...
The syringes...
本来都锁在那个抽屉里
They were locked in that drawer.
那...
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表