剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
And he told me all about them.
那也是我们感兴趣的
That's what we're interested in.
我们想要对比信息
We want to compare notes.
你知道这是什么吗
You know what this is?
知道
I think I do.
我目睹了麦克斯派对的大屠♥杀♥
I saw the carnage at the Super Max party firsthand.
人们都疯了 互相攻击
People losing their minds, attacking their friends...
-僵尸爆发 -我们认为是一种变异病毒
- The zombie outbreak. - We're thinking a freak virus
感染导致对大脑的渴望
that caused the infected to crave brains.
你只是用不同的词来说了同一个意思
You're just using different words to say the same thing.
我们有一些属下那晚上去了地下实验室
Some of our men made it down to the basement lab that night.
我们认为他们也被病毒感染了
We believe our men may have been exposed to the virus.
你知道塔特尔和里德谋杀案吗
Are you familiar with the Tuttle-Reid murders?
电台里听到过
I've heard stories on the radio.
卡莱布·塔特尔之前为我们工作
Caleb Tuttle worked for us.
警方说在他的冰箱里面发现了这些管装物
The police said they found tubes like these in his refrigerator.
里面全是脑浆
Tubes full of a brain paste.
我们怀疑他在那晚被感染
We suspect he was infected that same night,
并且从麦克斯雷杰的地下实验室顺走了管装脑
and he swiped the tubes from the Max Rager basement.
其他那些去了地下实验室的人怎么样了
What happened to the rest of your men who went down there?
我们已经将他们隔离 目前还没有人想吃大脑
We've quarantined them. So far, none of them are craving brains,
但是我们非常担忧
but we're worried about them,
所以我们将你请来
which is why we brought you in.
我们想知道所有
We wanted any information
你兄弟曾经透露给你的消息
your brother may have passed along to you
可能会对我们有所帮助
that could help us.
我知道一个简单的测试可以鉴别僵尸
I know one foolproof test to tell if they're zombies.
是什么
Yes?
戴夫告诉我
Dave told me that zombies
僵尸的脉搏大约一分钟十次左右
have a pulse of about 10 beats per minute.
如果你想知道你的手下是不是吃脑子的怪物
If you wanna know if your guys are brain eaters,
检查他们的心跳就行
just check their heart rate.
很好的专业提示
Nice pro tip.
如果有人没通过测试 你们准备怎么办
What do you plan to do if any of your guys fail the test?
那我们就得考虑所有可行的选择
We'd have to weigh our options at that time.
事实上只有一个选择
There's only one real option.
头上一枪并且烧毁尸体
Bullet in the head and burn the bodies.
这些人是我们的朋友
These men are our friends.
他们有家人
They have families.
那你也会有麻烦
You're part of the problem, then.
你还不明白吗
I mean, don't you get it?
已经开始了
It's coming.
僵尸病毒将会流出 并且扩散
The zombie virus is gonna get out, and it's gonna spread.
后我们将和它们对抗
And then it'll be us versus them.
我们试图警告人们 然而他们称我们为疯子
We tried to warn people, but they called us lunatics, fringe.
但是无所谓
But whatever, fine.
他们会成为僵尸的大餐 我也不会为此难过
They're gonna be zombie food, and I won't shed a tear.
我们不会
Not us, though.
我们对这事非常认真
See, we're taking this seriously.
已经全副武装 准备向它们开战
We are well-armed, and we're taking the war to them.
你说的"我们"指的是谁
And who, exactly, is "We"?
我和我的同伴们
Me and my fellow travelers.
我们是那些懂得
We're the ones who understand
如果你不愿做必须做的事
that if you're not willing to do what it takes,
就会变成僵尸或者僵尸的零食
you're gonna end up a zombie or a zombie snack.
二选一
Either way,
不可能逃脱
you won't be spared.
感谢你前来 约翰斯先生
We appreciate your time, Mr. Johns.
你不相信我 对吗
You don't believe me, do you?
我更相信医学上的解释 这是一种病毒
I'm a bit more inclined to believe something medical. A virus.
僵尸有点天马行空
"Zombies" Is a bit of a leap.
你觉得那是什么
What do you call that?
你确定你哥哥不是给你
Are you sure your brother didn't just
发了一张僵尸电影里的图吗
send you a picture from a zombie movie?
你要是想继续这样充耳不闻也悉听尊便
Bury your head in the sand if you want to.
真可惜 本来有你这样的军♥火♥承包商会很方便
It's a shame. Military contractor like you could be awful handy.
等病毒开始蔓延
Once the virus starts to spread?
到时候就太晚了
By then, it'll be too late.
我们知道了很多
We've learned a lot.
我们会知道更多
We're about to learn more.
他们说了什么
So, what'd they have to say?
这些公♥司♥的混♥蛋♥知道僵尸的事
Those corporate hacks know about zombies,
他们只是想隐瞒起来
but they're just trying to cover their own asses.
你提到混沌杀手的受害人了吗
You bring up the Chaos Killer victims?
他们知道他们也可能吃脑子了吗
Do they know they might be brain eaters, too?
不 他们根本没胆量
No. They don't have the stomach
去回想到底发生了什么
to go through with what's gotta happen.
好了 伙计 我回去干活了
All right, man, I'm heading back to work.
到时候见 再见
I'll see you there. Bye.
回见
Later.
他们认为混沌杀手的所有受害者都是僵尸
They believe all the Chaos Killer victims are zombies.
-他们没错 -那我们怎么办
- And they're right. - So what do we do?
保护混沌杀手受害人
Protect the Chaos Killer victims.
对不起 我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
戴上这个 克莱夫快把我逼疯了
Put this in. Clive's been driving me crazy.
你让我很紧张 丽芙
You were making me nervous, Liv.
我到了
And yet, here I am.
你在菲尔莫尔格拉夫套出哈利·约翰斯什么话了吗
What did you learn about Harley Johns over at Fillmore-Graves?
很多 都不是好消息
A lot. None of it good.
我结束后载给你 你在哪里
I'll download you after the drop. Where are you?
别担心我
Don't worry about me.
你和拉维赶紧就位
You and Ravi move into position.
拉着我的手
Hold my hand.
十指交叉
Fingers interlocked.
克莱夫 拉维做的都不对
Clive, Ravi's not doing any of this right.
你让我更紧张了
You're not making any of this easy.
我们在慢慢走
And we're strolling.
-慢慢走快点 -没办法慢慢走快点
- Stroll faster. - You can't stroll faster.
那就不是慢慢走了 是匆匆走
It's no longer strolling, it's striding.
-你们俩 -微笑
- People. - Smile.
西葫芦
Zucchini.
琴弓 娇养
Fiddlesticks. Mollycoddle.
-你在干什么 -我希望其中一个是我的安全词
- What are you doing? - I'm hoping one of these is my safe word.
少说点 多笑点
Less talking, more smiling.
不许露牙齿
No teeth.
假装我说了什么很好笑的话
Pretend I'm saying something really funny.
马上要到交钱时间了
We're about to hit the drop time.
-移开眼睛 -我的目标是不被捅死
- Keep your eyes peeled. - My goal is not to get knifed to death,
所以你们都看着强尼
so all eyes on Johnny.
不许说话了 你会...
Stop moving your lips, you'll...
站住 警♥察♥
Stop! Police!
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切
Anything you say can and
都将成为呈堂证供
will be used against you in a court of law.
克莱夫
Clive.
紧点
Tighter.
这混♥蛋♥名叫詹姆斯·维克勒
The perp is James Weckler.
离异父亲
Divorced father of one.
因为盗窃蹲过一段时间号♥子
Did some time for burglary.
还进过一段时间精神病管制区
Also did a stint in a psych ward.
我们可以用敲诈罪逮捕他
We can nail him for extortion,
但是罗克珊之死就难说了
but as far as Roxanne's murder?
我们的案子站不住脚
Our case is thin.
让我去做工作 看看我能做些什么
Let me work him over, see what I can do.
你想做坏警♥察♥吗
You wanna be bad cop?
那可需要真的吓唬他 丽芙
That requires genuine intimidation, Liv.
对不起 你会很多东西 但是吓唬人
I'm sorry. You're many things, but intimidating?
我觉得不行吧
I don't think so.
试试
Watch me.
有什么需要吗
Anything I can get for you?
咖啡 苏打水
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表