剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
That's why I unfriended her.
斯坦和辛迪被杀害之后 我上班的时候
When I came into work after Stan and Cindy had been killed,
注意到肯从货车上卸下了篱状保险杠
I noticed that Ken had taken the bush bumpers off the truck.
我当时没有多想
I didn't think anything of it at the time, but now,
但现在看来他在藏匿证据
I think he was hiding evidence.
篱状保险杠
Bush bumpers?
装在卡车保险杠前的防护栏
They mount on the front of a truck bumper.
越野车会用到
Off-roaders use them.
我们工作中有时会用到
Our work requires them sometimes.
温斯洛 肯怎么会知道
Winslow, how did Ken know that
斯坦和辛迪计划去找警♥察♥
Stan and Cindy planned on going to the police?
我没有告诉他
I didn't tell him.
失陪一下
Excuse us for a moment.
那些遗失的短♥信♥正如我所料
So those missing texts? It's what I expected.
内存已经被清空
The reference pointer was just remapped to null.
所以我重新绘制了一个二进制图
So I bitmapped an image of the OS footprint,
上传到了十六进制编辑器
loaded up a hex editor,
然后用正则表达式来检索 再然后...
and did some educated regex grepping, and...
讲英文 谢谢
English, please.
那女孩删除了短♥信♥ 但是我
The girl destroyed her texts. But I...
恢复了
Resurrected them.
两个青少年最后一次交换信息
Therein lies the last exchange between the two adolescents.
注意温斯洛的最后一条消息
Take heed of Winslow's final text.
你有堕落过吗
You ever been to perversion?
在第九页
It's on 9th.
-我认为你真的... -知道了
- I think you'd really... - Got it.
"你这个贱♥人♥"
"You, expletive, expletive.“
"我不敢相信你竟然告诉了你♥爸♥爸"
"I can't believe you told your dad.”
"如果他敢去 感叹号♥ 找警♥察♥
"If he goes to the, expletive, police...
"你就 感叹号♥ 死定了
"You're, expletive, dead.
"温斯洛"
"Winslow."
温斯洛早就知道斯坦回去找警♥察♥
Winslow knew Stan was going to the police.
肯会知道这个消息
The only way Ken would have had that information
肯定是温斯洛告诉告诉他的
is if Winslow had told him.
那可不一定
That's not necessarily true.
你们去了好久
That took a while.
不好意思 这个案子的疑点不多
Sorry. There are a lot of moving parts in this case,
但我想已经开始有头绪了
but I think they're starting to finally line up.
案子中有几个方面很明确
There are things we know in the case.
凶手知道去往溜冰场的路
The killer knew the route to the ice skating practice.
凶手能搞到一辆大卡车
The killer needed access to a big truck.
肯符合这些条件 对吗
Ken fits the bill, doesn't he?
凶手也得知道
The killer also had to know
斯坦·陈准备去找相关机构
that Stan Chen planned on going to the authorities.
凶手怎么会知道呢
So, how would the killer know that?
温斯洛说她没和他说过
Winslow says she didn't tell him.
温斯洛 我们的技术专家
Winslow, our technology expert
在你的手♥机♥上发现了一款名叫修补密探的软件
found an app on your phone called Tinker Spy.
-我不知道那是什么 -这是给父母用的软件
- I don't know what that is. - It's an app marketed to parents.
这是暗中安装在子女的手♥机♥上
It's installed secretly on their kid's phones
以便跟踪他们的动态
to keep tabs on them.
每月会发送订阅信息
It works on a monthly subscription.
不管你在手♥机♥上干什么
Anything you do on your phone,
所有电♥话♥ 信息 都会有记录
all calls, all texts, they get recorded
并发送到用户手上
and passed along to the subscriber.
肯在监视我
Ken was spying on me?
修补间谍的用户所使用的信♥用♥卡♥
There is a phone number associated with the credit card used
绑定了一个电♥话♥号♥码
for the Tinker Spy subscription.
我的同事正在拨♥打♥
My colleague is calling it now.
是你
You?
你的所作所为真恶心
What you did was disgusting.
你引诱我的丈夫
You seduced my husband,
全世界都会知道
and the whole world was gonna know.
我们都会失去继承权
We would've both been disinherited.
你这个愚蠢 自私的孩子
You stupid, selfish girl.
现在全世界都会知道了
Well, the whole world is certainly going to know now.
托莉·萨克利夫 你因涉嫌
Tori Sutcliffe, you are under arrest
谋杀斯坦利·陈和辛迪·陈被捕
for the murders of Stanley and Cindy Chen.
爸爸走了
温斯洛暂时会和
Winslow is going to be staying
熊岛的一个阿姨住在一起
with an aunt on Vashon Island for a while.
我会对肯发出性侵的全境通告
I'll put an APB out on Ken for the sexual assault.
他的日子可不好过了
He's gonna have a hell of a head start.
这种新手总是会被抓
Amateurs like this guy always screw up.
他会用手♥机♥或信♥用♥卡♥ 我们就会抓住他
He'll use a cell phone or a credit card and we'll nab him
我刚给你发了查克·博德秀的链接
I just sent you a link to a clip from the Chuck Burd show.
我终于听到有些有价值的东西了
I've finally heard something I think may be relevant.
我看看 在这里
Let's see. Here it is.
我直说了 查克
Straight up, Chuck.
我的狗会翻邻居家垃圾
My dog was digging in the neighbor's trash,
我清理的时候 在里面发现了大脑
and when I was cleaning up, I found brains in there.
被装在管子里
They were in these tubes,
像是那种能挤出来的酸奶
kind of like those squeezy yogurt things.
我本来以为又是一个疯子
I would've thought it was just another crazy person,
但是梅杰说菲尔莫尔格拉夫的人都吃管装脑子
but Major said they eat brains from tubes at Fillmore-Graves.
我去联♥系♥电台 他们有来电人的记录
I'll call the radio station. They keep records of the callers.
有发现就通知你们
I'll let you know when I have something.
谢谢你们帮忙破案
Thanks for the help on the case.
我相信之前好像提到有五元的事
I believe there was mention of a crisp five dollar bill.
真是信守承诺
A man of her word.
喝杯咖啡吗 我请客
Wanna grab a coffee? I'm buying.
好啊
Sure.
你决定好该怎么解决和佩顿之间的事了吗
Did you decide what to do about Peyton?
我准备打给她 把事情说开
I'm gonna call her. Try to talk things out.
好孩子
Attaboy.
等等
Hold up.
我查到打电♥话♥的人地址了
I got an address for that caller.
你没事吧 克莱夫
You okay, Clive?
他就住在沃利 安娜和凯勒的隔壁
Turns out he lived next door to Wally, Anna and Caleb.
走吧
Let's go.
谁啊
Who is it?
亨茨曼先生
Mr. Huntsman.
西雅图警局
Seattle PD.
我们想问你有关隔壁命案的
We have a few questions about the murders
几个问题
that happened next door.
我已经和警♥察♥聊过了
I already talked to the police.
你在电影和电视剧里应该看到过
Yeah, you know how in movies and on TV shows
警♥察♥会回来做一些跟进问话
the police come back sometimes with follow-up questions?
现在就要问你
That's what's happening now.
我能再看看你的警徽吗
Can I see that badge again?
我有图像式记忆 巴比诺警官
Photographic memory, Detective Babineaux.
你能告诉我你和你邻居
Can you tell me what kind of relationship
关系如何吗
you had with your neighbors?
基本没关系 我宅
The non-existent kind. I keep to myself.
你听说了你的邻居们都是头部中枪的吗
Did you hear that your neighbors were all shot in the head?
他问你是因为如果你认为
He's asking because if you were to believe
你的邻居是僵尸
you lived next door to zombies,
你可能就会爆他们的头
you might choose to fix that problem
来解决掉他们
by shooting your neighbors in the head.
我们从查克·博德节目的录音中得知
And from the recordings we have of the Chuck Burd show,
你好像认为自己遭遇了僵尸问题
it sure sounds like you believed you had a zombie problem.
你那晚在哪里 亨茨曼先生
Where were you that night, Mr. Huntsman?
不 别想了 我才不会上你的当
No, you don't. Okay? I won't be your patsy.
首先 当时我在波特兰参加我妹妹的婚礼
First, I was in Portland at my sister's wedding.
其次 不是只有我一个人
Second, I'm not the only one who knew
知道隔壁住着个吃脑子的人
I had brain eaters living next door.
还有谁会知道
And who else might've known?
你看
See?
这是什么东西
What am I looking at?
留言板
Message board.
-谁的 -明白的人
- For whom? - People who get it.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表