剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
-一个自杀者的大脑里 -没错
- who just hanged himself. - Yes.
如果我没记错的话
A guy who if I remember correctly,
这个人原先生活在精神健康机构
spent time in a mental health facility.
是的 没错
Yes. Also true.
-为什么 -产生了亡妻的幻视
- For what? - Hallucinations of his dead wife.
你肯定知道这可不是
You can see how this might not be my first choice
我过休息日的首选
for how to spend a day off.
摒弃偏见
Well, not with that attitude.
来见证正义 这样就有意思了
Seeing justice done, that's fun.
与佩顿有效利用时间 这样就有意思了
Spending quality time with Peyton, that's fun.
你的正义打动了我
You had me at justice.
看到什么了吗
Anything?
-天啊 -不 还没有
- Oh, my God! - Nope. Not yet.
要有耐心 小妞
Patience, lady.
那贿赂海关人员
我需要那些大脑
老兄 我原以为被抓伤就像...
Man, I thought getting scratched would be like...
赢得一张黄金门票 但这个糖果工厂倒了
Winning the golden ticket. But this candy factory blows.
我不知道我爸是怎么做的
他不在公♥司♥里了
还有人吗
Hello?
就像孟加拉国的贪污政♥府♥官员
It's like corrupt government officials in Bangladesh
都不想挣钱了
don't even want to make money.
我觉得我们像要去旅游的孩子 老兄
I thought we'd be like the kids taking the tour, man.
看看你周围
Look around you.
我们都是奥柏伦柏人
We're the Oompa Loompas.
-你是奥柏伦柏人 -是的 老兄
- You're an Oompa Loompa. - Yeah, man.
我就是这个意思
That's what I just said.
唐·E跑哪去了
where the hell is Don E?
昨晚他去小巷子里乱逛
He wandered out into an alley last night,
还在喊着
shouting something about
有炸♥弹♥要落到杜塞尔多夫的一个工厂
bombs being dropped on a factory in Dusseldorf.
他吃蓝色大脑了吗
He ate some of the blue brain?
很多 有...
Lots. Like...
很多
Lots.
霍伊特·卡罗尔警官
Sergeant Hoyt Carroll!
编号♥580
Serial number 580
你们从我这里什么都不会得到的 德国佬
You'll get nothing from me, you dirty krauts.
大周之后你就笑不出来了 对吧 弗里茨
You weren't laughing after Big Week, were you, Fritz?
天上我们的野马战机完爆你们的斯图卡战机
Our Mustangs blasting your Stukas outta the sky!
*你可看到*
*Oh, say can you see...*
什么情况 医生
What the hell, Doc?
为什么他就像活着《霍根英雄》里
Why is he acting like he's on Hogan's Heroes?
我不知道
I have no idea.
你觉得这人♥大♥概来自二战
You think this thing's been around since World War II?
也许僵尸能永生
Maybe zombies live forever.
就像吸血鬼一样
Like vampires.
*你说那星条旗*
*Oh, say! Does that star-spangled*
*是否会静止*
*Banner yet wave*
*在自♥由♥的土地上飘舞*
*O'er the land of the free...*
拍拍小分队
出来
Get out here.
真不敢相信我在做这种事
I can't believe I'm doing this.
如果我必须吃可以看到鬼魂的大脑
If I had to eat the brains of a guy who sees ghosts,
你就要试着假扮施虐女王
you can try to trigger a vision for me
为我触发影像
by pretending to be a dominatrix.
刚刚用过的小鞭子 即兴来
Fresh out of whips. Improvise!
维克勒在罗克珊的地牢杀了她
Weckler killed Roxanne in her dungeon,
所以 你懂的 惩罚我吧
so, you know, discipline me.
-为什么 -那么...
- For what? - Well...
我一直是个淘气的女孩
I've been a naughty girl.
这太弱了 律师
That is some weak sauce, Counselor.
看来我们找到佩顿不擅长的事情了
Looks like we found something Peyton isn't good at.
不是吧
Oh, hell no.
收回你说的话 下流的小猪
Take it back, you filthy little piggy.
闭嘴
Shut up.
收回你说的话 老不死的婊♥子♥
Take it back, you undead slut!
收回你说的话 否则用舌头把鞋给我舔干净
Take it back or clean my shoe with your tongue.
-我不会... -快点否则有你受的
- I'm not gonna... - Do it or suffer!
-好的 -舔到发光发亮
- Okay! - Make it shine!
你喜欢这样 对吧
You like that, don't you?
你这个讨人厌的变♥态♥
You nasty, little pervert!
棒
Yes!
恐怕我有坏消息要告诉你了 佩顿
I'm afraid I've got some bad news for you, Peyton.
维克勒杀了罗克珊
Weckler killed Roxanne.
不
No!
当他偷相机储存卡时罗克珊抓住了他
Roxanne caught him as he was stealing the camera memory card.
她呼声求救 而维克勒惊慌失措勒死了她
She was calling for help and he panicked and strangled her.
你知道的 大部分的检察官都很开心
You know, most prosecutors would be happy that the person
他们送进监狱的人是真的有罪
they put away was actually guilty.
是的 但我正确的欲望
Yeah, but my desire to be right
比我赢的欲望更强烈
is even greater than my desire to win.
-你看到他的亡妻了吗 -是的
- Did you see his dead wife? - Yeah.
不和蔼的女士
Unpleasant lady.
那佩主人 我的时间还剩多少
So, Mistress P, how much time do I have left in my hour?
你喜欢这个 对吗
You like it, do you?
我也喜欢
Me likey.
天哪 怎么了
Oh, my God, what?
你觉得 佩顿会让你借这身装扮么
You think, uh, Peyton will let you borrow that getup?
你已经死了
You're dead.
谁死了 你在和谁说话
Who's dead? Who are you talking to?
德雷克
Drake.
德雷克
Drake?
前男友 德雷克
Old boyfriend, Drake?
不 是发唱片的嘻哈歌♥手德雷克
No, Drake the multi-platinum hip hop star.
好吧 现在 你还想再挨几下打么
All right, now. You wanna get spanked some more?
当然 拜托了
Ooh, yes, please.
维克勒为不小心杀死他妻子感到内疚
Weckler felt guilty about accidentally killing his wife.
所以他才出现了她妻子的幻觉
So, he hallucinated her...
你有所发现的样子真是太性感了
You're so sexy when you're onto something.
-但是我对她的死并不内疚 -越来越性感
- But I don't feel guilty about her death... - Getting warmer...
我对你的死感到内疚
I feel guilty about your death.
越来越性感 太性感了
Hotter, so hot.
因为我朝你脑袋开了枪
Because I shot you in the head.
抱歉 你一定被我吓坏了吧
I'm sorry. You must be so freaked out.
看我的僵尸室友和鬼魂说话
Oh, watching my zombie roommate talk to a ghost?
只是普通的星期二罢了
That's just what I call a Tuesday.
给你
Here you go.
太棒了 谢谢伙计
Nice. Thanks man.
不客气
You get it.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我们的帐篷给我一种感觉
This fort of ours is giving me all the feels.
在我小的时候 我去过这种营地
When I was a kid, I went to this camp.
那是个夏天 他们把我们带进森林里
Once a summer, they'd take us half a mile into the woods,
我们要在那过一夜
and we'd rough it for a night.
我们也去过那种体能训练营
We did that at Camp Skookum, too.
真的么
Shut the front door!
体能训练营 你也去过
Camp Skookum! You went there too?
-连续五年 -训练营的好日子
- For five years in a row. -Good ol' Camp Skookum.
你知道吗 训练营是为了奇努克人强身健体
Did you know that Skookum is Chinook for good and solid,
还为了对付有大脚爪的像雪人一样的怪兽
but also, a yeti-like monster with a clawed foot?
谁不知道
Um, who didn't know that?
-还记得营歌♥吗 -当然 你呢
- Remember the camp song? - Of course. Do you?
*让我们涂上厚厚的防晒霜*
*Let's slather on the sunblock*
*喷上杀虫剂*
*And use the bug spray too*
*带着你的肾上腺素笔*
*Always have your EpiPen if that pertains to you! *
等等 等等 等等
Hold on! Hold on! Hold on!
好吧
Oh, okay fine.
*不要和别人共用牙刷*
*Don't share your brush with anyone*
*天呐 有虱子*
*There's lice, for heaven's sake!*
*还有森林里有毒的常春藤和水蛭*
*And poison ivy in the woods and leeches in the lake! Hey!*
这么可爱的东西得录下来才行
Something that adorable had to be documented.
敢发到网上你就死定了
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表