剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
那些名字拗口不停死人的地方
Places with too many consonants and too much death.
你一句话 菲尔莫尔格拉夫公♥司♥
You say the word and Fillmore-Graves is
就正式从脑子采购生意中除名
officially out of the brain procurement business.
你不必弄脏双手 法律风险都由我来承担
You keep your hands clean, and leave the legal risks to me.
-不如你翻到第12页 -你不必再说了
- Why don't you flip to page 12... - Let me stop you there.
我们不需要你的服务
We won't be using your services.
无意冒犯 你的手下都在饿肚子
With all due respect, your men are hungry.
-是吗 -他们是我最忠实的顾客
- Is that so? - They're my best customers.
我恐怕有些坏消息 迪比尔斯先生
I'm afraid I've got some bad news, Mr. DeBeers.
刚才那些坏消息还不算完
More bad news?
无论是蓝色脑子还是普通的完整脑子
Whether it's blue brains or normal whole brains
那些不同的性格会让我的人身陷险境
with their variety of personalities, they put my men in jeopardy.
因此 我已经通知我手下的人
That's why -- I've let my men know
禁止他们再去你的酒吧
your establishment is off-limits.
他们是我一半的客源
They're half my business.
那不是我的问题
That's not my problem.
你需要更多脑子
You need more brains.
我知道你需要
I know you do.
我认为我公♥司♥的供脑情况尽在掌控之下
I think I've got my brain situation under control.
如果你容我失陪
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我还有许多工作要做
I have work to do.
这不是杀人腹肌吗
Well, if it isn't Killer Abs.
卫生间在走廊尽头
Restroom is just down the hall.
利里怀特
Lillywhite.
我们好像没有预约吧
I don't believe we have an appointment.
您能不能给我两分钟时间
If you've just got two minutes...
当然
Sure.
今天可真够呛
Hell of a day.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
不必叫我长官 梅杰 你不是这的雇员了
You don't need to call me sir, Major, you don't work here.
我想回来
I want back in.
-我们已经谈过了 -抓伤我
- We've been through this... - Scratch me.
让我变成僵尸
Make me a zombie.
我们都经历了许多 失去了很多好兄弟
We've all been through a lot. We've lost a lot of good men.
12名
Twelve.
失去了12名兄弟
We lost 12.
你得明白现在变成僵尸意味着什么
You need to know what becoming a zombie now means.
-我认为我明白 -相信我 你不明白
- I think I do. - Trust me. You don't.
发现之日正在逼近
Discovery Day is on us.
到时所有人类都会大吃一惊
All those humans out there are going to be in for a big surprise,
没人知道他们会作何反应
and no one knows how they're gonna react.
他们会很害怕
They're going to be terrified.
如果我们想幸存下来
If we're going to survive,
我们可能不得不做一些无法挽回的事
we might have to do a few things that can't be undone.
如果我抓伤你
If I scratch you,
你最好确定你要选择哪个阵营
you better be damn sure whose side you're on.
根本没什么好选的
It's not even close.
来吧 克莱夫 我们都听到狗叫了
Come on, Clive. We can hear the dog.
只要两分钟就能得到答案
Two minutes, and we've got our answer,
菜斯在不在家都无所谓
doesn't matter if Chase is home or not.
我们的计划通常没这么鲁莽
We've had better plans.
拉维说就算他把项圈里换回普通的香茅精油
Ravi said even if he changed it back to citronella,
我们也能检测出残余的阿留申流感
we'd still be able to test the collar for Aleutian flu residue.
好吧 你快去快回
Okay. You're in, you're out.
我和贾斯丁初次约会时剩下的
Leftover from my first date with Justin.
白牙 还记得我吗
White Fang, remember me?
你好
Hey, there.
我能不能乐观地认为你是来约炮的
Too much to hope this is a booty call?
没有比那更舒服的浴袍了 对吧
Isn't that the plushest robe ever?
那是我酒店房♥间的浴袍
It's from my hotel room.
别担心 我花钱买♥♥的
Don't worry, I bought it.
我觉得我或许该
And I should probably call...
报个警
Well, the cops, I guess.
除非你们愿意告诉我你们的目的
Unless you'd like to tell me what you two were up to.
我们来找你的狗
We wanted to find your dog.
我们认为你用它引发了阿留申流感爆发
We think you used him to cause the outbreak of Aleutian flu.
-我有什么动机那么做 -脑子
- And what's my motivation for that? - Brains.
哈利·约翰斯
You know, Harley Johns
不是塔特尔和里德谋杀案的凶手
wasn't the shooter in the Tuttle-Reid murders.
什么 不是在他卡车里发现了作案武器吗
What, that wasn't the murder weapon in his truck?
是的 但不是他扣的扳机
It was. But he didn't pull the trigger.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
我吃了他兄弟的脑子
I ate his brother's brain.
我知道案发当时
I know where Harley was
哈利不在场 我是他的不在场证明
at the time of the murders. I'm his alibi.
好吧
Okay.
现在我明白你为什么一脸嫌弃了
I now understand that look of disgust on your face.
你以为你和一个杀人狂同床共枕了
You think you went to bed with a mass-murderer.
你要知道 我那晚和你回房♥
For your information, I only went up to your room
是因为我吃了一个女人的脑子
because I'd eaten the brain of a woman
她每晚都和不同的男人过夜
who did that sort of thing every night.
是男人就行
Indiscriminately.
我认为你认识她
I believe you know her.
你有张酒吧纸巾上面写着她的电♥话♥号♥码
You had a cocktail napkin with her phone number written on it.
所以你不只生气还吃醋了
Oh, so you're upset and jealous?
我不认为你们两个睡过 她是人类
I don't think you slept with her. She was human.
这女人叫什么名字
Does this woman have a name?
她是我们的谋杀案被害人 凯蒂·卡普斯
Our murder victim, Katty Kupps.
她生前在疾病防控中心工作
She was with the CDC,
调查病毒是如何开始在西雅图传播的
investigating how the flu virus came to Seattle.
你有她的号♥码难道只是巧合吗
Just a coincidence you had her number?
或许我该给我的律师打个电♥话♥
Maybe I should be calling my lawyer.
你们要起诉我吗
Are you charging me with something?
我要起诉你们吗 我都糊涂了
Or am I charging you with something? This is so confusing.
我们没什么可谈的了
We're done here.
你的衣服半小时后才会烘干
Um, your clothes won't be ready for another 30 minutes.
你们想看电视吗
You wanna watch some TV?
哀悼梦想之人
看看这地方
Look at this place.
比格拉斯哥的收费厕所人还少
It's emptier than a Glasgow pay toilet.
菜斯·格拉夫他妈的毁了我们 伙计
Chase Graves frickin' ruined us, man,
禁止他手下的人来这
banning his people from coming here...
是啊
Right.
史密斯医生 您可能记得查克拉巴蒂医生
Dr. Smith, you may remember Dr. Chakrabarti,
他是我们的病理学家
our pathologist.
他曾在疾病防控中心工作
He's former CDC,
我们请他来帮我们理解医学术语
we asked him to sit in and translate any science-speak.
我认为没有解说你们也能理解
I don't think you'll need much translating.
只要一个月的时间
In a month's time,
西雅图将有数万人丧命
Seattle is looking at a death toll in the tens of thousands.
该菌株已迅速突变 能抵抗抗病毒药物
The strain has mutated rapidly, and it's resistant to antivirals.
-什么意思 -一旦感染必死无疑
- Meaning? - That if you get it, it's a death sentence.
并且是缓慢的死亡
And it's a slow death.
从感染病毒到死亡大约要一个月时间
About a month from contracting the virus until death.
医院将人满为患
Hospitals will run out of beds.
病患将大量涌入街头
The dying will be spilling out into the streets.
我们有什么措施
So what do we do?
我们需要从明天开始大规模接种疫苗
We need to begin mass-scale vaccinations tomorrow.
如不然
If you don't,
死亡人数可能会达到数十万人
the death toll could reach the hundreds of thousands.
西雅图新闻
今晚要闻
Tonight.
阿留申流感严重程度超出预期
The Aleutian flu hits harder than anticipated,
市领导手忙脚乱
and city leaders scramble to catch up.
大家好 我是强尼·弗罗斯特
Hello, I'm Johnny Frost.
阿留申流感爆发
西雅图市长弗洛伊德·巴拉克斯
At a news conference today, Seattle mayor Floyd Baracus
在今天的新闻发布会上发布惊人指示
surprised most observers by issuing a mandate
要求所有男女老少
that every man, woman and child
于本周接种病毒疫苗
get vaccinated against the flu virus this week.
本地各医院已发现125例阿留申流感病例
Local hospitals have now reported 125 cases of Aleutian flu.
有消息源声称病毒爆发的根源
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表